sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 324 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , breitlingbreitl , natekka , StevSnindy , Anna Banana , Lislchen , AnDus , abenionrebb , ershadskjero , arainielatr

16 members
308 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 53: September - December 2019

Term 53: September - December 2019 Term Fifty-Three: When In France (Sept 2099 - June 2100)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2019, 02:25 AM
sarahlooo sarahlooo is offline
 
Default The Office of Pierson Fuller-Thompson


Professor Fuller-Thompson has housed a few different offices in his time as a teacher and a professor, but the new office at the Beauxbaton Academy was quite different than any other. And it was significantly smaller. Since space in the Academy was limited, the Charms Professor's office was tucked into the corner of the corridor where the classroom was located. The corner of the corridor had been extended and disguised hide Piers' office.

Once you get toward the end of the corridor, it looks like there is a door that leads straight to the outdoors. The door, however, says "Charms Professor" on it and is usually locked unless the professor happens to be inside. Once you are invited in, or if you mistake the door for an exit and accidentally stumble in, you'll find a small desk in a small room, surrounded by a small amount of furniture. It was really the best he could have done with such a small space.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #03A89E
Posts: 35,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Theodore James
Second Year
x11
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Teddy hadn't known how he was going to find this guy. They hadn't even had their first class yet and the Hogwarts students and professors were scattered all throughout Beauxbatons. He had a map, but it was largely unhelpful. The only saving grace to his situation was that his common room - err, the Ombrelune common room - was on the first floor, and he'd seen "Charms Professor" on a door as he passed the night before. It seemed out of place, so the first year hoped this was, in fact, the office of Pierson Fuller-Thompson.

Approaching the door cautiously, Teddy cautiously paused to listen for voices inside - if he had a visitor, he'd come back later - but when he heard none, he lifted a hand and nervously knocked his knuckles against the door a few times.

Breathe, James. Breathe.
__________________
feeheeheeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

If the boy was indeed listening through the door, he wouldn't hear anything. Not unless he could hear the brain cells in the Charms Professor's brain turning about while he worked on lesson plans. He had made it far enough to establish some lessons, but needed some more fine tuning.

Thankfully, his brain exploding was prevented by a knock on the door that took his focus away from the plans. "Come in," he called out from behind his desk, welcoming the distraction.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #03A89E
Posts: 35,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Theodore James
Second Year
x11
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
If the boy was indeed listening through the door, he wouldn't hear anything. Not unless he could hear the brain cells in the Charms Professor's brain turning about while he worked on lesson plans. He had made it far enough to establish some lessons, but needed some more fine tuning.

Thankfully, his brain exploding was prevented by a knock on the door that took his focus away from the plans. "Come in," he called out from behind his desk, welcoming the distraction.
Teddy was not afforded any extra time to overthink; a voice called to him from behind the door immediately, and the eleven-year-old hesitated. He needed a few more seconds to rehearse this in his head, to gather all his courage, to think of his influences and his desire to make them proud.

But, bravely, he entered the... very small room. Could it even have really been considered a room? Could they really not have done something more for a man of his prestige? Were all the professors subjected to these kinds of "living" quarters?

He didn't have to move into the room very far to arrive very near to the man's desk. Maybe too close for comfort. But Teddy's first impression of him? He had a laid-back aura about him. He kind of reminded him of an older version of Uncle Mo: relatively well-kept and not particularly intimidating, but he had a warmth about him. It was a nice change of pace compared to the high-strung atmosphere of this whole school, and Teddy may have visibly softened at the sight of him if his mission today was not so unnerving.

"Hi," he began uncertainly. "I'm-- a first year-- Ravenclaw-- sorry, I know you're-- not my head of house but-- um, I was told that if I got overwhelmed or missed home that I should... come see..." He paused, clearing his throat uncomfortably. Teddy KNEW what the name said on his small piece of parchment as he had studied it countless times, but to punctuate the fact that these were REAL instructions given to him, he pulled out the note from his pocket to innocently read and extend to him, "...Professor Piersie? Is... this you?"

Big, hopeful eyes.
__________________
feeheeheeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:44 AM   #5 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Teddy was not afforded any extra time to overthink; a voice called to him from behind the door immediately, and the eleven-year-old hesitated. He needed a few more seconds to rehearse this in his head, to gather all his courage, to think of his influences and his desire to make them proud.

But, bravely, he entered the... very small room. Could it even have really been considered a room? Could they really not have done something more for a man of his prestige? Were all the professors subjected to these kinds of "living" quarters?

He didn't have to move into the room very far to arrive very near to the man's desk. Maybe too close for comfort. But Teddy's first impression of him? He had a laid-back aura about him. He kind of reminded him of an older version of Uncle Mo: relatively well-kept and not particularly intimidating, but he had a warmth about him. It was a nice change of pace compared to the high-strung atmosphere of this whole school, and Teddy may have visibly softened at the sight of him if his mission today was not so unnerving.

"Hi," he began uncertainly. "I'm-- a first year-- Ravenclaw-- sorry, I know you're-- not my head of house but-- um, I was told that if I got overwhelmed or missed home that I should... come see..." He paused, clearing his throat uncomfortably. Teddy KNEW what the name said on his small piece of parchment as he had studied it countless times, but to punctuate the fact that these were REAL instructions given to him, he pulled out the note from his pocket to innocently read and extend to him, "...Professor Piersie? Is... this you?"

Big, hopeful eyes.
Piers looked up from his lesson plans when the door opened and looked at a young boy, who.. didn't really look familiar, to be quite honest. With all the extra students around, it was hard to place faces with names and be able to tell who in a corridor of two hundred students was French and who was not. He couldn't tell he wasn't French until he spoke.

He was rather close, did he know?

Piers cleared his throat and scooted his chair to the side a little while he listened to the Ravenclaw blunder through an introduction. He followed the boy's movements with his eyes and saw the parchment he pulled from his pocket.

.... Professor Piersie.

He stayed quiet for a long moment, silently going through a list of past students and faculty members who had used that nickname before... who would send a first year to his office as an obvious prank. Piers stared at the note for a long moment before clearing his throat again. "Why don't you tell me who gave you this lovely note, eh?" Because, homesick or not, he was being put up to this and he wanted to know by WHOM.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #03A89E
Posts: 35,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Theodore James
Second Year
x11
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Piers looked up from his lesson plans when the door opened and looked at a young boy, who.. didn't really look familiar, to be quite honest. With all the extra students around, it was hard to place faces with names and be able to tell who in a corridor of two hundred students was French and who was not. He couldn't tell he wasn't French until he spoke.

He was rather close, did he know?

Piers cleared his throat and scooted his chair to the side a little while he listened to the Ravenclaw blunder through an introduction. He followed the boy's movements with his eyes and saw the parchment he pulled from his pocket.

.... Professor Piersie.

He stayed quiet for a long moment, silently going through a list of past students and faculty members who had used that nickname before... who would send a first year to his office as an obvious prank. Piers stared at the note for a long moment before clearing his throat again. "Why don't you tell me who gave you this lovely note, eh?" Because, homesick or not, he was being put up to this and he wanted to know by WHOM.
...Oh. Oh. The silence that followed his little spiel and hopeful question gave Teddy’s face enough time to fully flush with color, and for a moment, the boy considered taking back the note and slooowly backing out of the office. While he didn’t take the note back, he did take a step backward, blindly feeling for the handle behind him. Maybe he wasn’t the one she told him to find, maybe—

He wanted to know who gave him the note? “Oh— err—,” Teddy faltered, hastily considering every possible outcome of every possible answer he could give. Only a few seconds passed before he settled upon, “Sir— sorry, I mean no disrespect— would the person... be in trouble?

The Ravenclaw got the impression that it wasn’t a lovely note and, even as he began to realize she had set him up for some reason or another, he - irrationally, as he reasoned that no punishment could be inflicted upon a graduated student - still wanted to protect her. That’s what family did, didn’t it?
__________________
feeheeheeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:49 AM   #7 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
...Oh. Oh. The silence that followed his little spiel and hopeful question gave Teddy’s face enough time to fully flush with color, and for a moment, the boy considered taking back the note and slooowly backing out of the office. While he didn’t take the note back, he did take a step backward, blindly feeling for the handle behind him. Maybe he wasn’t the one she told him to find, maybe—

He wanted to know who gave him the note? “Oh— err—,” Teddy faltered, hastily considering every possible outcome of every possible answer he could give. Only a few seconds passed before he settled upon, “Sir— sorry, I mean no disrespect— would the person... be in trouble?

The Ravenclaw got the impression that it wasn’t a lovely note and, even as he began to realize she had set him up for some reason or another, he - irrationally, as he reasoned that no punishment could be inflicted upon a graduated student - still wanted to protect her. That’s what family did, didn’t it?
The kid was nervous, he could tell. Which meant he probably didn't want to get whoever talked him into this to get in trouble, which meant it was PROBABLY a student. It could have been the Stark girl. She was the child of two people who liked to do whatever they wanted and she already seemed pretty free willed as a first year.

Piers considered threatening the boy with detention if he didn't tell him who put him up to this, but he had a feeling the soft, fragile boy would crumble under the pressure. "No, no, of course not," he responded instead, in a kind, patient voice. "I'm merely curious." That's aaaaaall. Just curious as to who he needed to give detention to.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #03A89E
Posts: 35,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Theodore James
Second Year
x11
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
The kid was nervous, he could tell. Which meant he probably didn't want to get whoever talked him into this to get in trouble, which meant it was PROBABLY a student. It could have been the Stark girl. She was the child of two people who liked to do whatever they wanted and she already seemed pretty free willed as a first year.

Piers considered threatening the boy with detention if he didn't tell him who put him up to this, but he had a feeling the soft, fragile boy would crumble under the pressure. "No, no, of course not," he responded instead, in a kind, patient voice. "I'm merely curious." That's aaaaaall. Just curious as to who he needed to give detention to.
...Oh. It was okay to tell, then? Teddy smiled now, visibly relaxing at the man's gentleness in tone and demeanor. The next moment, the Ravenclaw chose to sit down, feeling far less threatened by the situation than he had ten seconds ago.

"Okay. Cool." He struggled to maintain eye contact, feeling slightly foolish for worrying, and let his eyes wander across the various items on his desk as he informed him, "Soph-- Sophie? Brown. She's my dad's cousin, she used to babysit for me, since I was a baby, me and Fi both. Oh-- I'm Teddy. Teddy James? Theodore. I have a twin sister, Phoebe, you know? She's in Gryffindor. Our dad-- "Maximus"... James, obviously..." Former Quidditch player? Did he know? "...and my mum is "Genevieve," she's an Auror, her maiden name-- is Branxton? Like my gran, Cassandra Branxton? Former Headmistress? Of Hogwarts, not of-- of Beauxbatons--"

Cheeks having flushed with color, Teddy sat on his hands now as if that would, somehow, make himself stop monologuing. At least for the present moment, it worked, and Teddy made eye contact again long enough to offer a very sheepish smile.

"Sorry. Soph told me a lot about you-- I feel like-- I needed to catch you up on me, sort of." Yes. Okay. Good.
__________________
feeheeheeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
...Oh. It was okay to tell, then? Teddy smiled now, visibly relaxing at the man's gentleness in tone and demeanor. The next moment, the Ravenclaw chose to sit down, feeling far less threatened by the situation than he had ten seconds ago.

"Okay. Cool." He struggled to maintain eye contact, feeling slightly foolish for worrying, and let his eyes wander across the various items on his desk as he informed him, "Soph-- Sophie? Brown. She's my dad's cousin, she used to babysit for me, since I was a baby, me and Fi both. Oh-- I'm Teddy. Teddy James? Theodore. I have a twin sister, Phoebe, you know? She's in Gryffindor. Our dad-- "Maximus"... James, obviously..." Former Quidditch player? Did he know? "...and my mum is "Genevieve," she's an Auror, her maiden name-- is Branxton? Like my gran, Cassandra Branxton? Former Headmistress? Of Hogwarts, not of-- of Beauxbatons--"

Cheeks having flushed with color, Teddy sat on his hands now as if that would, somehow, make himself stop monologuing. At least for the present moment, it worked, and Teddy made eye contact again long enough to offer a very sheepish smile.

"Sorry. Soph told me a lot about you-- I feel like-- I needed to catch you up on me, sort of." Yes. Okay. Good.
................ Sophie Brown.

Of course.

Of COURSE she would have enslaved some distant relative to do her dirty work of teasing Piers for the rest of his life. Piers' expression softened and then a soft bout of laughter started coming from the professor while Teddy was still talking. Oops. With a final laugh and a sigh, Piers leaned back in his chair and rubbed his chin. "Yeah, yeah, I know." He knew aaaaaaall of those people he just listed off. "Quite a family you have there." He could take that ANY way he wanted.

"Did she?" he responded, letting out one more short laugh. "What did she have to say?" He was QUITE curious.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,782

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fifth Year
x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Carsyn Rose was never the type of student to go to the Professor's office. In her three and a half years as a student, this was actually the first time and literally the only reason she was here was because the Professor had asked her to if she wanted to learn that fire charm. Which she did, because it seemed like it could be quite useful. But why could they not have done it in the classroom?? Sure they had to contend with Beauxbatons students for timing of lessons, but that didn't mean there wasn't a spare time when the classroom wasn't in use? Why the office?? It seemed so ... claustrophobic. So ...

Deep breath. He'd teach you the incantation and wand movement and you didn't have to master it just now, but could practice it anywhere, right??

Knock, knock.
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

No one else is singing my song / No one knows the rhythm enough to sing along
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default *pretends to reply to this 15 days ago*
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Carsyn Rose was never the type of student to go to the Professor's office. In her three and a half years as a student, this was actually the first time and literally the only reason she was here was because the Professor had asked her to if she wanted to learn that fire charm. Which she did, because it seemed like it could be quite useful. But why could they not have done it in the classroom?? Sure they had to contend with Beauxbatons students for timing of lessons, but that didn't mean there wasn't a spare time when the classroom wasn't in use? Why the office?? It seemed so ... claustrophobic. So ...

Deep breath. He'd teach you the incantation and wand movement and you didn't have to master it just now, but could practice it anywhere, right??

Knock, knock.
It was true - time in classrooms had been cut short since they had been sharing a castle with the French. There wasn't a lot of time for overlap, so his office had been quite busy this term with students that wanted to talk to him outside of class.

That's why he was never surprised anymore when he received a knock on the door. "Come in," he called out, sorting some homework assignments on his desk.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,782

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fifth Year
x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
It was true - time in classrooms had been cut short since they had been sharing a castle with the French. There wasn't a lot of time for overlap, so his office had been quite busy this term with students that wanted to talk to him outside of class.

That's why he was never surprised anymore when he received a knock on the door. "Come in," he called out, sorting some homework assignments on his desk.
Carsyn entered promptly after hearing the familiar voice of her charms professor of two years telling her to come in. Her eyes gazed around the small room with interest before resting on Professor Fuller-Thompson. "Hi, hello." Cue awkward. He knew why she'd come, right?

"Are professors offices alway this small?" Aka, hi, first time visitor to an office, ever. Or did he draw the short straw for offices too? Cause yes, she'd heard about where the Slytherins were dorming this year; who hadn't?
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

No one else is singing my song / No one knows the rhythm enough to sing along
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 09:38 PM   #13 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

Student Character:
Louise Bones
Third Year
Gryffindor
x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt-Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Carsyn entered promptly after hearing the familiar voice of her charms professor of two years telling her to come in. Her eyes gazed around the small room with interest before resting on Professor Fuller-Thompson. "Hi, hello." Cue awkward. He knew why she'd come, right?

"Are professors offices alway this small?" Aka, hi, first time visitor to an office, ever. Or did he draw the short straw for offices too? Cause yes, she'd heard about where the Slytherins were dorming this year; who hadn't?
When the student entered in, Piers looked up and saw it was Carsyn. That's right - she had wanted to learn about the fire charm he had in the classroom. "Hey kid, come on in." Piers gestured for one of the chairs that sat in front of his desk so she could have a seat.

He almost laughed at her question. "Errr... no. Space just got a little smaller when we had bunk with the French." And yes, in fact, he DID draw the short straw. The SHORTEST straw.

"You want to learn about that fire spell, right? Did you do any research about it, by chance?" He hadn't asked her to, but he was just curious.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194