sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 448 users online including...
Chelliephone , Curtisepite

4 members
444 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 35: September - December 2013


Term 35: September - December 2013 Term Thirty-Five: The EBWEQBSC! (September 2081 - June 2082)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Honeydukes Candy Shop

Honeydukes is the greatest (and only) candy shop in Hogsmeade. They're world renowned for their famous fudge, but there are lots of other treats too.


Text Cut: The Menu

Menu
Fudge - Only a Galleon a pound!
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Walnut
  • Maple
  • Peanut butter and jellyfish
  • Chocolate dragon
Hand-Made Candies - One for a sickle, Galleon per 15
  • Nougat (several flavors each day)
  • Coconut Ice
  • Toffee
  • Cherry-center Truffle
  • Dark Chocolate Truffle
  • Chocoballs
Gum
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum - 2 sickles
  • Toothflossing Stringmints - 3 sickles
  • Creature Feature Blowing Gum - 1 sickle
  • Giant Gumballs - 10 knuts each
Specialty Candies
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans - 8 sickles per packet
  • Chocolate Frogs - 5 sickles
  • Licorice Wands - 10 knuts a piece
  • Peppermint Humbugs - 6 sickles per packet
  • Fizzing Whizbees - 1 sickle each
  • Ice Mice - 2 sickles
  • Sugar Quills - 3 sickles
Oddities and Rarities
  • Cockroach Clusters - 1 sickle each
  • Acid Pops - 2 sickles
  • Blood Pops - 2 sickles
  • Fudge Flies - 1 sickle
  • Jelly Slugs - 2 sickles
  • Pepper Imps - 1 sickle
Old 09-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Bronislava Zvonimir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronislava Zvonimir
Graduated
Default

Quietly opening the door, Bronislava slipped inside the candy store and slowly walked down an aisle to the back of the store, brown eyes scanning the interior. Awfully quiet, was it not? In fact, the girl found it rather odd that no one else was inside. Wasn't this at least supposed to be a free weekend for those Hogwarts students? She was certain the place would be packed with students.

But it was still early in the day and she figured not everyone woke up at the crack of dawn like she did to get a productive start on the day. Soon the store would be filled with students all clamoring for sugary sweets. Bronislava crinkled her nose at the thought. Her tastes were well-refined any more; when was the last time she had a peppermint humbug? Though pepper imps had been a favorite of hers once upon a time, she thought, as her eyes fell on a basket full of them. Perhaps one wouldn't hurt.
__________________
Bronislava Zvonimir is offline  
Old 09-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Puffskein
 
Mischa Moller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,115

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mischa Moller
Graduated
Default

Hands in his pockets, Mischa strolled into Honeydukes Candy Shop as he had the craving for acid pops. The streets had been practically empty and for that he was really glad. Crowds just got to him with their shouting and loud laughter. Who needed people when you've got yourself? Here's to hoping this shop would be empty too.

Mischa pushed open the door to the shop and strode in. Ahhh! The peace. The quiet. No nasty crowds to annoy him. Excellent. But who was that over there? Ah yes. His toughest rival.

"Bronislava,'' he said tapping the girl on her back.
__________________
Mischa Moller is offline  
Old 09-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Cuthbert had been planning this reconnaissance trip since he'd read about it in Jezzabelle's book. His somehow oily hand pressed against the glass door and left a mark there as he entered the shop. Looking around Cutty noticed that except for two older people it was relatively empty for a sweets shop. Had he taken all of their business? He dared to dream.

Bronislava. That must have been the witches name. Unless Bronislava meant like 'hello' in whatever language was their native.

He spotted the display nearby. DRAGON FUUUUUDGE!!! He was NOT leaving without some of that.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 09-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Minerva walked into Honeydukes there was only one person and one person only that would take her away from Ethan time and that was Addy. She had to check on her friend she had been so worried about her lately. So telling Ethan she would meet him a little later than usual she went into the candy store to meet her friend and stock up on her chocolate frogs and gum balls.

Looking around it seemed she had beaten her older friend there and was shocked to see the place not horribly busy, but that would most likely change it was always busy in here. Noticing two school age children she had never seen before the prefect wasn't sure whether she should see who they were or not, but decided to just give a small smile to each of them. If they were students and needed her they could come to her. For now she was going to get some candy. Maybe even pick up some for Ethan while she was at it.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 02:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Bronislava Zvonimir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronislava Zvonimir
Graduated
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa Moller View Post
Hands in his pockets, Mischa strolled into Honeydukes Candy Shop as he had the craving for acid pops. The streets had been practically empty and for that he was really glad. Crowds just got to him with their shouting and loud laughter. Who needed people when you've got yourself? Here's to hoping this shop would be empty too.

Mischa pushed open the door to the shop and strode in. Ahhh! The peace. The quiet. No nasty crowds to annoy him. Excellent. But who was that over there? Ah yes. His toughest rival.

"Bronislava,'' he said tapping the girl on her back.
Bronislava reached into the basket, her slender fingers curling around several of the pepper imps inside. She should get a couple; why not? It was a rare treat. She lifted her full hand from the basket just as she felt a tap on her back and a voice calling her name.

Slightly startled, she turned around, inconspicuously throwing the pepper imps behind her in the general direction of the basket they had once been. Smooth. Regaining her composure, she tossed a bit of her chestnut hair behind her shoulder and the corners of her lips turned up into a faint smile at the familiarity. "Mischa," she returned the greeting in kind, somewhat pleased to see him. He might normally be fierce competition, but he was also her ally, especially in this situation.

She looked past him momentarily to see a young boy enter the store. Young, yes, but could be useful. She'd keep an eye on him for now. Never knew when one's observations would come in handy. Turning her eyes back to Mischa, she tilted her head in question. "So.. vhat are zhe streets like? Crowded yet?" It was still surprising to her that the store was so empty but maybe the students were finally coming to town?

She glanced up again as yet another student walked in. This girl appeared to be about her age. Maybe she should find out if she was a Slytherin. But in time. Bronislava knew how to be discreet. She mirrored the girl's small smile then turned her attention back to Mischa, pretending to be very interested in the Licorice Wands as she lowered her voice so only he could hear. "Have you found anything out yet?" Maybe he had better luck mingling with the students than she had so far.
__________________
Bronislava Zvonimir is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 04:59 AM   #7 (permalink)


DMT
Mountain Troll
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,573

x8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva walked into Honeydukes there was only one person and one person only that would take her away from Ethan time and that was Addy. She had to check on her friend she had been so worried about her lately. So telling Ethan she would meet him a little later than usual she went into the candy store to meet her friend and stock up on her chocolate frogs and gum balls.

Looking around it seemed she had beaten her older friend there and was shocked to see the place not horribly busy, but that would most likely change it was always busy in here. Noticing two school age children she had never seen before the prefect wasn't sure whether she should see who they were or not, but decided to just give a small smile to each of them. If they were students and needed her they could come to her. For now she was going to get some candy. Maybe even pick up some for Ethan while she was at it.
Addy wasn't quite sure why she had suggested Honeydukes... perhaps somewhere in the back of her mind it reminded her so much of Spike that she had subconsciously made the decision.

Interesting.

Pushing the doors open and slipping inside she did feel a welcome. It took her back to better times and the smell of the place was always quite lovely.

After a moment of looking about she spotted Minerva and made her way over. There really wasn't much to smile about for Addy, these days, but she put one on and sidled up beside her.

"Hey. Thanks for meeting me." Yep. And her chin had begun to wibble so she quickly looked away and began to show DEEP interest in the licorice wands. Yep. Spike's favorite.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Puffskein
 
Mischa Moller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,115

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mischa Moller
Graduated
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronislava Zvonimir View Post
Bronislava reached into the basket, her slender fingers curling around several of the pepper imps inside. She should get a couple; why not? It was a rare treat. She lifted her full hand from the basket just as she felt a tap on her back and a voice calling her name.

Slightly startled, she turned around, inconspicuously throwing the pepper imps behind her in the general direction of the basket they had once been. Smooth. Regaining her composure, she tossed a bit of her chestnut hair behind her shoulder and the corners of her lips turned up into a faint smile at the familiarity. "Mischa," she returned the greeting in kind, somewhat pleased to see him. He might normally be fierce competition, but he was also her ally, especially in this situation.

She looked past him momentarily to see a young boy enter the store. Young, yes, but could be useful. She'd keep an eye on him for now. Never knew when one's observations would come in handy. Turning her eyes back to Mischa, she tilted her head in question. "So.. vhat are zhe streets like? Crowded yet?" It was still surprising to her that the store was so empty but maybe the students were finally coming to town?

She glanced up again as yet another student walked in. This girl appeared to be about her age. Maybe she should find out if she was a Slytherin. But in time. Bronislava knew how to be discreet. She mirrored the girl's small smile then turned her attention back to Mischa, pretending to be very interested in the Licorice Wands as she lowered her voice so only he could hear. "Have you found anything out yet?" Maybe he had better luck mingling with the students than she had so far.
Mischa's face remained frozen in a look of indifference as Bronislava randomly threw her imps. "I am sorry that I haff startled you, Broni,'' he said. It was much easier calling her Broni. Bronislava was a long name and he knew she didn't mind him calling her that.

The Durmstrang student shifted just a bit so he could get a view of the students entering the shop. Who knows? One of them might be useful. It would not hurt to get "friendly" as many as he could. It was just a young boy and a girl his and Broni's age probably. He noticed the girl's smile but did not return it at first. Mischa hated getting social. People can be so annoying. But then he remembered he was doing this for his school which he was very loyal to. So putting his feelings about being social aside, he gave the girl a small smile before turning back to Broni.

"Ze streets are empty. There seem to be little Hogwartians around.''
Was that normal? Did the Hogwarts students love their Castle so much they chose not to venture out? He thoughtfully turned to a shelf and selected some acid pops.

"I haff not,'' he replied. "Most of the shops are empty but I vill be going back out there.'' Mischa scanned another shelf. "What about you? Found any from your House?''
__________________
Mischa Moller is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Addy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Addy wasn't quite sure why she had suggested Honeydukes... perhaps somewhere in the back of her mind it reminded her so much of Spike that she had subconsciously made the decision.

Interesting.

Pushing the doors open and slipping inside she did feel a welcome. It took her back to better times and the smell of the place was always quite lovely.

After a moment of looking about she spotted Minerva and made her way over. There really wasn't much to smile about for Addy, these days, but she put one on and sidled up beside her.

"Hey. Thanks for meeting me." Yep. And her chin had begun to wibble so she quickly looked away and began to show DEEP interest in the licorice wands. Yep. Spike's favorite.


Minerva was near the chocolate frogs trying to decide how many she would purchase for the day. Glancing back at the two people she didn't know she jumped a bit hearing a voice. Turning she smiled at Addy, "Of course I was going to meet you." She had been super worried about her friend.

Reaching over she gave Addy a hug. The girl needed a hug everyone did from friends every now and then. "So how are you doing?" stupid question she knew, but it had to be asked.

She saw her turn away and frowned hoping it wasn't to hard for her to be here. Maybe suggesting hanging out wasn't a good idea. "If you want to go somewhere else we can? I just needed to grab a few things here. My chocolate addiction won't feed it's self." She smiled a bit hoping her light joking would help even a little.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

It was time to stock up on candy again. Yes, it was. Cat most definitely did not need to drag Elodie along with her, because the other girl was only too happy to join. The first item on the list? Sugar Quills. They were around here somewheres and Caterina was going to find them. Going to. She was also planning on getting some jelly slugs for Alice and candy for Mo too. Cause she was a good friend and girlfriend, of course.

"Looking for anything in particular?" She directed her question to Elodie who she assumed had been following behind her.
Colley is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,856

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Taylor wandered around Hogsmeade, heading to Honeydukes Candy Shop to meet up with Alec. Tay twirled through the door and went down the various aisles, looking while waiting for him. She needed advice... or just someone to talk to... Taylor didn't know which yet but she knew that Alec probably could help her... He was a good friend and so sweet and kind. Alec probably knew both people and that might be helpful... she knew that Mins knew but she didn't want to tell her... at least not yet... maybe she shouldn't tell Alec either... maybe she should forget that the bounce house had happened... Taylor went on debating and randomly leaned against something, closing her eyes and trying not to freak out or cry.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default For Adrienne :)
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Kace was excited to go to Hogsmeade. He didn't explore here much in his first year, he had other activities at hand. As he approached Hogsmeade he noticed that Honeydukes was the first stop. He remembered Belle telling him about this place. It was rumored to have SO many sweets to die for. He smirked and went it. She was right! There were SO many sweets...his sweet tooth was tingling with delight.

Why waste time? He went to the shelves and started to explore what candy there was.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,823

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuů XiŠ Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Taylor wandered around Hogsmeade, heading to Honeydukes Candy Shop to meet up with Alec. Tay twirled through the door and went down the various aisles, looking while waiting for him. She needed advice... or just someone to talk to... Taylor didn't know which yet but she knew that Alec probably could help her... He was a good friend and so sweet and kind. Alec probably knew both people and that might be helpful... she knew that Mins knew but she didn't want to tell her... at least not yet... maybe she shouldn't tell Alec either... maybe she should forget that the bounce house had happened... Taylor went on debating and randomly leaned against something, closing her eyes and trying not to freak out or cry.
Tag's birthday was just around the corner. As was Wade's. So, naturally, Alec was doing some last minute gift shopping for the leprechaun and the kitty. Heh. Leprechaun and Kitty! Both of whom had AWESOME hair. And both of whom seemed to have birthdays in December. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

Alec was grateful, however, that the Hogsmeade weekend fell on a time that was before both of their birthdays. He was also grateful that he wasn't too far away from the sweet shop because man oh man, it was FREEZING outside. The Hufflepuff slipped inside and rubbed his hands, trying to warm them up. Why didn't he wear his gloves, again? What had made him think that stepping outside in this cold weather without any insulation for his hands was a good idea?

... Birthday gifts. Right. Even though sweets weren't the only thing he was planning on giving to them but they were definitely going to be included. He headed off down an aisle, his grey-blue eyes on the sweets and the sweets only. He was on a mission. A candy finding mission. Except... within the first couple of minutes, he knew that this was going to be hard, especially since Wade's preference was pickles and Tag just loved food. Hmm... Maybe he could ask someone for their opi--

OOMPH! ... BLINK. "Sorry, I--"

But then he broke off when his eyes landed on the person he had bumped into. ... "Taylor?" Was she okay? Because she had her eyes closed. ... Unless... you know, she decided that the middle of a sweets store was the PERFECT place to do some yoga.
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,856

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Tag's birthday was just around the corner. As was Wade's. So, naturally, Alec was doing some last minute gift shopping for the leprechaun and the kitty. Heh. Leprechaun and Kitty! Both of whom had AWESOME hair. And both of whom seemed to have birthdays in December. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

Alec was grateful, however, that the Hogsmeade weekend fell on a time that was before both of their birthdays. He was also grateful that he wasn't too far away from the sweet shop because man oh man, it was FREEZING outside. The Hufflepuff slipped inside and rubbed his hands, trying to warm them up. Why didn't he wear his gloves, again? What had made him think that stepping outside in this cold weather without any insulation for his hands was a good idea?

... Birthday gifts. Right. Even though sweets weren't the only thing he was planning on giving to them but they were definitely going to be included. He headed off down an aisle, his grey-blue eyes on the sweets and the sweets only. He was on a mission. A candy finding mission. Except... within the first couple of minutes, he knew that this was going to be hard, especially since Wade's preference was pickles and Tag just loved food. Hmm... Maybe he could ask someone for their opi--

OOMPH! ... BLINK. "Sorry, I--"

But then he broke off when his eyes landed on the person he had bumped into. ... "Taylor?" Was she okay? Because she had her eyes closed. ... Unless... you know, she decided that the middle of a sweets store was the PERFECT place to do some yoga.


Taylor didn't hear Alec coming up. She had tuned out the world... that was until a certain someone ran into her. Before Tay could apologize, the boy apologized... then called her by name. Her eyes snapped opened and she blinked, rubbing them gently. Taylor looked at who it was. "Alec...?" She blinked again and blushed, "So sorry... I had to take a minute... my head felt like it was going to explode..." She sighed and looked down, shuffling her feet a little. Tay sighed again and looked at him. "Anyways, sup?" Yeah, nothing to see here... nope nope... "Shopping for anyone?" Probably Ella... eh... Ella... I wonder if she still despises me... eh... who cares... not like I talk to her anyways... Taylor went off into her thoughts again now and twisted her necklace along with a blonde curl. Tay nibbled on her lip a little and thought about what happened since Brodie and her breakup. It seemed soooooooooo long ago despite it only being since the beginning of summer... Taylor sighed and then realized that she was starting to drift off into her thoughts again. "Sorry... I don't mean to drift off and think like that..." Tay frowned and looked down, shifting her weight back and forth.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #15 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,360

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
It was time to stock up on candy again. Yes, it was. Cat most definitely did not need to drag Elodie along with her, because the other girl was only too happy to join. The first item on the list? Sugar Quills. They were around here somewheres and Caterina was going to find them. Going to. She was also planning on getting some jelly slugs for Alice and candy for Mo too. Cause she was a good friend and girlfriend, of course.

"Looking for anything in particular?" She directed her question to Elodie who she assumed had been following behind her.
She stayed a step behind Cat for the shortest time, mulling over things and convincing herself that things weren't bad anymore. She knew they weren't. She just worried. But when her best friend asked her something, she joined at her side shaking her head. "It's just a 'what I'm feeling at the time' kind of day." And it was. Spaghetti for breakfast. Not that that was a huge change to some days..

She was content enough with being around Cat. They were here for a reason? "I wish they did candy flavoured spaghetti." Did licorice count?
__________________

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Shanners is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 7,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
It was time to stock up on candy again. Yes, it was. Cat most definitely did not need to drag Elodie along with her, because the other girl was only too happy to join. The first item on the list? Sugar Quills. They were around here somewheres and Caterina was going to find them. Going to. She was also planning on getting some jelly slugs for Alice and candy for Mo too. Cause she was a good friend and girlfriend, of course.

"Looking for anything in particular?" She directed her question to Elodie who she assumed had been following behind her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
She stayed a step behind Cat for the shortest time, mulling over things and convincing herself that things weren't bad anymore. She knew they weren't. She just worried. But when her best friend asked her something, she joined at her side shaking her head. "It's just a 'what I'm feeling at the time' kind of day." And it was. Spaghetti for breakfast. Not that that was a huge change to some days..

She was content enough with being around Cat. They were here for a reason? "I wish they did candy flavoured spaghetti." Did licorice count?
"What about those really thin strawberry laces-things. They could be like spaghetti if you put them all in a bowl. Pink spaghetti."

Charlie had pulled her had down low over her ears, and tugged her coat more tightly around her as she spotted Cat and Elodie ahead of her. And they where heading towards the sweet shop, which she was totally ready to try. So she'd followed the older girls across the street and into Honeydukes, just in time to hear Elodies wish. And she had totally tried to grant that wish, yet probably failed. Aw.
__________________

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
She stayed a step behind Cat for the shortest time, mulling over things and convincing herself that things weren't bad anymore. She knew they weren't. She just worried. But when her best friend asked her something, she joined at her side shaking her head. "It's just a 'what I'm feeling at the time' kind of day." And it was. Spaghetti for breakfast. Not that that was a huge change to some days..

She was content enough with being around Cat. They were here for a reason? "I wish they did candy flavoured spaghetti." Did licorice count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"What about those really thin strawberry laces-things. They could be like spaghetti if you put them all in a bowl. Pink spaghetti."

Charlie had pulled her had down low over her ears, and tugged her coat more tightly around her as she spotted Cat and Elodie ahead of her. And they where heading towards the sweet shop, which she was totally ready to try. So she'd followed the older girls across the street and into Honeydukes, just in time to hear Elodies wish. And she had totally tried to grant that wish, yet probably failed. Aw.
"Something wrong?" Once again, Caterina directed her question to Elodie, though this time, it was more of a whisper than anything else. She glanced at Elodie who didn't seem too interested in buying candy and that was just weird. Oooohhhh yeaaahhh. Cat had found the sugar quills and she was loading up on them. Next on the list? Lemon drops. Then jelly slugs. "Candy spaghetti? I think.." She glanced around...

"Licorice." Yep. Then there was a Charlie there agreeing or something with her. Cat grinned brightly at the other girl and waved a sugar quill at her. "Hi Charlieeee. I think they have fudge here."

FYI.
Colley is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,360

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"What about those really thin strawberry laces-things. They could be like spaghetti if you put them all in a bowl. Pink spaghetti."

Charlie had pulled her had down low over her ears, and tugged her coat more tightly around her as she spotted Cat and Elodie ahead of her. And they where heading towards the sweet shop, which she was totally ready to try. So she'd followed the older girls across the street and into Honeydukes, just in time to hear Elodies wish. And she had totally tried to grant that wish, yet probably failed. Aw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
"Something wrong?" Once again, Caterina directed her question to Elodie, though this time, it was more of a whisper than anything else. She glanced at Elodie who didn't seem too interested in buying candy and that was just weird. Oooohhhh yeaaahhh. Cat had found the sugar quills and she was loading up on them. Next on the list? Lemon drops. Then jelly slugs. "Candy spaghetti? I think.." She glanced around...

"Licorice." Yep. Then there was a Charlie there agreeing or something with her. Cat grinned brightly at the other girl and waved a sugar quill at her. "Hi Charlieeee. I think they have fudge here."

FYI.
Elodie shook her head, accompanied with an "I'm fine," and a little smile. She was just thinking and she did that a lot. Albeit on something with importance, it didn't matter. She was fine with how things were now that things were mended. She just needed to stop expecting them to not be anymore. "I'm just sleepy or something." Studying, if Catty asked.

Pink spaghetti came from behind her and Els turned her head to look, smiling as soon as she did. "Hey Choo!" She greeted, before turning back to Catty, and then glancing between the two girls with her. Licorice. Yeah. Elodie nodded at both of their suggestions and then stepped ahead of them both, perusing the shelves. "I want some of that licorice stuff then." Maybe something for Coul. Nothing chocolatey, of course. She still didn't understand why he didn't like it. Boring boyfie.

"Are you going to get fudge then, Choo?"
__________________

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Shanners is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Billywig
 
aaetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gallifrey (GMT +1)
Posts: 3,393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrienne Rebecca Colbert
Seventh Year
Default
The Last of Her Kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfan18 View Post
Kace was excited to go to Hogsmeade. He didn't explore here much in his first year, he had other activities at hand. As he approached Hogsmeade he noticed that Honeydukes was the first stop. He remembered Belle telling him about this place. It was rumored to have SO many sweets to die for. He smirked and went it. She was right! There were SO many sweets...his sweet tooth was tingling with delight.

Why waste time? He went to the shelves and started to explore what candy there was.
Adrienne wasn't really here to get any Wizarding candy, no, she'd managed to stuff enough of that in her trunk after Diagon Alley that she actually hadn't get managed to get through it all. What she was here for, though, was fudge, and also probably more fudge. She'd only visited once last year, but the fudge she'd gotten had been the most delicious thing she'd eaten in her entire life. So she was definitely here for more; it also made great gifts for family members when Christmas rolled around, if she hadn't eaten it all before then.

She was looking at the prices and walking towards the fudge section when she backed right into someone who was perusing the selections of candy. "Hey, watch it!" she said roughly, before turning around to see that the person she'd bumped into was a young blond student. "Oh, sorry," she said dismissively. "You're in my year, aren't you? Hufflepuff, no?" He certainly looked familiar...
__________________
aaetha is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 7,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
"Something wrong?" Once again, Caterina directed her question to Elodie, though this time, it was more of a whisper than anything else. She glanced at Elodie who didn't seem too interested in buying candy and that was just weird. Oooohhhh yeaaahhh. Cat had found the sugar quills and she was loading up on them. Next on the list? Lemon drops. Then jelly slugs. "Candy spaghetti? I think.." She glanced around...

"Licorice." Yep. Then there was a Charlie there agreeing or something with her. Cat grinned brightly at the other girl and waved a sugar quill at her. "Hi Charlieeee. I think they have fudge here."

FYI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Elodie shook her head, accompanied with an "I'm fine," and a little smile. She was just thinking and she did that a lot. Albeit on something with importance, it didn't matter. She was fine with how things were now that things were mended. She just needed to stop expecting them to not be anymore. "I'm just sleepy or something." Studying, if Catty asked.

Pink spaghetti came from behind her and Els turned her head to look, smiling as soon as she did. "Hey Choo!" She greeted, before turning back to Catty, and then glancing between the two girls with her. Licorice. Yeah. Elodie nodded at both of their suggestions and then stepped ahead of them both, perusing the shelves. "I want some of that licorice stuff then." Maybe something for Coul. Nothing chocolatey, of course. She still didn't understand why he didn't like it. Boring boyfie.

"Are you going to get fudge then, Choo?"
"And hello to you, both, aswell," she smiled. Maybe she should have said that first but there was a more important matter on the table, candy spaghetti. Charlie grinned at Cat, "Yeah, licorice." That was the one. Mmm the red ones with the white in the middle... what were they called? Eh.

Maybe she should get a thing that Cat was waving at her... a Sugar Quill. Yes, she would be wanting some of them amongst.... "Fudge. Yes please. Where?" Or should she just go and explore and find all of the fudge. WHERE THERE EXTRA SPECIAL FLAVOURS? Because she was totally there. And totally ready to look at fudge.

"MMMMhmmm." Did she need more of an indication?
__________________

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Elodie shook her head, accompanied with an "I'm fine," and a little smile. She was just thinking and she did that a lot. Albeit on something with importance, it didn't matter. She was fine with how things were now that things were mended. She just needed to stop expecting them to not be anymore. "I'm just sleepy or something." Studying, if Catty asked.

Pink spaghetti came from behind her and Els turned her head to look, smiling as soon as she did. "Hey Choo!" She greeted, before turning back to Catty, and then glancing between the two girls with her. Licorice. Yeah. Elodie nodded at both of their suggestions and then stepped ahead of them both, perusing the shelves. "I want some of that licorice stuff then." Maybe something for Coul. Nothing chocolatey, of course. She still didn't understand why he didn't like it. Boring boyfie.

"Are you going to get fudge then, Choo?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"And hello to you, both, aswell," she smiled. Maybe she should have said that first but there was a more important matter on the table, candy spaghetti. Charlie grinned at Cat, "Yeah, licorice." That was the one. Mmm the red ones with the white in the middle... what were they called? Eh.

Maybe she should get a thing that Cat was waving at her... a Sugar Quill. Yes, she would be wanting some of them amongst.... "Fudge. Yes please. Where?" Or should she just go and explore and find all of the fudge. WHERE THERE EXTRA SPECIAL FLAVOURS? Because she was totally there. And totally ready to look at fudge.

"MMMMhmmm." Did she need more of an indication?
Right. Sleepy or something. "You need some sugar then." There was something... maybe it wasn't exactly something wrong per se, but something... off. Cat had thought they'd gotten past the whole... fight... thing. If that was even what you would call what had happened between them. But.. maybe Elodie was still harboring ill thoughts? Against her? She passed her friend another look, though she kept silent.

She would have pressed the subject but.. Charlie was there now.

As it were, Cat just grinned at the younger girl and nodded. "I think it was thiiiisss waaay." She waggled her eyebrows and twirled over to where the fudge was on display. Mmmm. Chocolate. "They don't have mine though. With the super secret family ingredient." Nope. No Moretti fudge. Just Honeydukes fudge, but Cat was sure it was still tasty.

This time, she wiggled her fingers in Charlie's direction. Come see the fudge. They could oooooh over it like it was a nursery full of newborn babies. Except one did not eat newborn babies and they certainly didn't taste like chocolate. Ew.
Colley is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,823

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuů XiŠ Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Taylor didn't hear Alec coming up. She had tuned out the world... that was until a certain someone ran into her. Before Tay could apologize, the boy apologized... then called her by name. Her eyes snapped opened and she blinked, rubbing them gently. Taylor looked at who it was. "Alec...?" She blinked again and blushed, "So sorry... I had to take a minute... my head felt like it was going to explode..." She sighed and looked down, shuffling her feet a little. Tay sighed again and looked at him. "Anyways, sup?" Yeah, nothing to see here... nope nope... "Shopping for anyone?" Probably Ella... eh... Ella... I wonder if she still despises me... eh... who cares... not like I talk to her anyways... Taylor went off into her thoughts again now and twisted her necklace along with a blonde curl. Tay nibbled on her lip a little and thought about what happened since Brodie and her breakup. It seemed soooooooooo long ago despite it only being since the beginning of summer... Taylor sighed and then realized that she was starting to drift off into her thoughts again. "Sorry... I don't mean to drift off and think like that..." Tay frowned and looked down, shifting her weight back and forth.
Alec didn't understand the rubbing of the eyes. Was him being here unbelievable? He was no Candy Girl but he did love sweets! Absolutely. He would have asked, maybe, but the girl was blushing too which confused him even more. Girls were just confusing sometimes.

He smiled, though, because this was Taylor and she was awesome. "Yeah, it's me!" Nodnod. "Oh, erm... sorry for disturbing you." She hadn't been waiting for anyone, had she? ... Wait... "Erm... Taylor? Is everything okay?" Because she was looking down and sighing and shuffling. That particular combination wasn't exactly a great one. And he was an avid shuffler so if she tended to shuffle for reasons that were similar to his... Frown.

"Oh, yeah, erm... Tag and Wade's birthdays are coming up so I thought I'd get some extra sweets for them along with their gifts," ... Pause. Maybe he should explain more? Yeah? No? Nah. There really wasn't much to explain. And anyways, Taylor probably knew how birthdays and birthday presents worked. Yeah. Also, why was she apologising? For thinking too much? Hello, overthinker right here! "Thinking's not bad. There's no need to apologise, yeah?" he said, smiling some more at her.
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #23 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,856

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Alec didn't understand the rubbing of the eyes. Was him being here unbelievable? He was no Candy Girl but he did love sweets! Absolutely. He would have asked, maybe, but the girl was blushing too which confused him even more. Girls were just confusing sometimes.

He smiled, though, because this was Taylor and she was awesome. "Yeah, it's me!" Nodnod. "Oh, erm... sorry for disturbing you." She hadn't been waiting for anyone, had she? ... Wait... "Erm... Taylor? Is everything okay?" Because she was looking down and sighing and shuffling. That particular combination wasn't exactly a great one. And he was an avid shuffler so if she tended to shuffle for reasons that were similar to his... Frown.

"Oh, yeah, erm... Tag and Wade's birthdays are coming up so I thought I'd get some extra sweets for them along with their gifts," ... Pause. Maybe he should explain more? Yeah? No? Nah. There really wasn't much to explain. And anyways, Taylor probably knew how birthdays and birthday presents worked. Yeah. Also, why was she apologising? For thinking too much? Hello, overthinker right here! "Thinking's not bad. There's no need to apologise, yeah?" he said, smiling some more at her.
Tay smiled and couldn't help but giggle as he said it was him. She shook her head, "You didn't disturb me... Thanks for bringing me to the present time again, Alec." Taylor laughed and hugged him lightly before stepping away. "Um... ye-... actually no..." Tay sighed and glanced down, rubbing her forehead. She glanced back up, "It is a little complicated... I think I might need advice... I have been avoiding it for a while now but I can't avoid it much longer..." Taylor grimaced and sighed. Her eyes grew at what he said, "Wait! Wade is having a birthday soon? Like real soon? Crap! I didn't know..." Tay frowned, "When? What should I get him?" Taylor put a hand to her forehead and started pacing, trying to think what to get her friend. He was the one who taught her how to purr and she taught him how to bark. Tay sighed and grimaced then looked back up to Alec, blushing. Sorry..." She nodded, "I guess you are right... thinking aint bad..." Taylor gave him a light smile then sighed and crossed her arms over her stomach. Tay shuffled her feet, trying to think about how much life have gotten complicated lately. She sighed and forced back any tears that threaten to come out. Taylor faked a smile and looked back up at Alec, "So how is my three favorite hufflepuff guys?" Tay raised an eyebrow at him and playfully nudged him, wanting to mainly know about a certain one named Nash but was also genuinely concerned about Wade and Alec too...
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,823

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuů XiŠ Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Tay smiled and couldn't help but giggle as he said it was him. She shook her head, "You didn't disturb me... Thanks for bringing me to the present time again, Alec." Taylor laughed and hugged him lightly before stepping away. "Um... ye-... actually no..." Tay sighed and glanced down, rubbing her forehead. She glanced back up, "It is a little complicated... I think I might need advice... I have been avoiding it for a while now but I can't avoid it much longer..." Taylor grimaced and sighed. Her eyes grew at what he said, "Wait! Wade is having a birthday soon? Like real soon? Crap! I didn't know..." Tay frowned, "When? What should I get him?" Taylor put a hand to her forehead and started pacing, trying to think what to get her friend. He was the one who taught her how to purr and she taught him how to bark. Tay sighed and grimaced then looked back up to Alec, blushing. Sorry..." She nodded, "I guess you are right... thinking aint bad..." Taylor gave him a light smile then sighed and crossed her arms over her stomach. Tay shuffled her feet, trying to think about how much life have gotten complicated lately. She sighed and forced back any tears that threaten to come out. Taylor faked a smile and looked back up at Alec, "So how is my three favorite hufflepuff guys?" Tay raised an eyebrow at him and playfully nudged him, wanting to mainly know about a certain one named Nash but was also genuinely concerned about Wade and Alec too...
No disturbing! Good. Awesome. He liked the sound of that. "Anytime!" he said, wrapping his arms around the girl and hugging her back. Hugs, they were great, yeah? What wasn't great was the way her answer had changed. But... at least she was being honest? Complicated? ADVICE?! It wasn't going to be advice on girly things, yeah? "Well... what's bothering you? What do you need advice on?" At least he was good at asking questions.

Alec nodded enthusiastically when the girl asked about Wade's birthday. "It's on the eleventh of this month," he stated, "So I think you've got a bit of time left?" Probably about a week or so but that was still plenty of time to find a gift, right? Gift ideas... "Erm... he likes pickles!" But then again, nearly everyone at Hogwarts might have known that the Head Boy was obsessed with the stuff. "He's also a Chaser so... you could get him something to do with brooms? Like... like a broomstick servicing kit?" Did the guy have one already? Who knew.

The seventeen year old tilted his head, watching the blonde haired girl curiously. She seemed to be doing a lot of that shuffling thing... Should he be concerned? Probably. But she was asking him something so... "I'm one of your three favourite Hufflepuff guys?" GRIN. That was sweet. ... Wait... what if he wasn't? That'd end up being awkward. "Erm... who are your three favourite Hufflepuff guys?"
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 10-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #25 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,856

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

No disturbing! Good. Awesome. He liked the sound of that. "Anytime!" he said, wrapping his arms around the girl and hugging her back. Hugs, they were great, yeah? What wasn't great was the way her answer had changed. But... at least she was being honest? Complicated? ADVICE?! It wasn't going to be advice on girly things, yeah? "Well... what's bothering you? What do you need advice on?" At least he was good at asking questions.

Alec nodded enthusiastically when the girl asked about Wade's birthday. "It's on the eleventh of this month," he stated, "So I think you've got a bit of time left?" Probably about a week or so but that was still plenty of time to find a gift, right? Gift ideas... "Erm... he likes pickles!" But then again, nearly everyone at Hogwarts might have known that the Head Boy was obsessed with the stuff. "He's also a Chaser so... you could get him something to do with brooms? Like... like a broomstick servicing kit?" Did the guy have one already? Who knew.

The seventeen year old tilted his head, watching the blonde haired girl curiously. She seemed to be doing a lot of that shuffling thing... Should he be concerned? Probably. But she was asking him something so... "I'm one of your three favourite Hufflepuff guys?" GRIN. That was sweet. ... Wait... what if he wasn't? That'd end up being awkward. "Erm... who are your three favourite Hufflepuff guys?"
Taylor smiled at the 'anytime' and giggled. Tay glanced down then back up at him, "Well... what if a friend kissed another friend and the friend who was kissed had liked the one who had kissed them like a few months ago but is over them and is sorta kinda with someone but they aren't dating yet... and that friend who was kissed was really close to the kisser but now it is awkward because the kissee didn't feel the same way anymore and now feels the need to analyze everything that they do to the kisser now so that there would be no more miscommunications, how do you make it not awkward?"She took a big breath after that long question. Taylor glanced at him and then nodded, "Eleventh? That is doable." She smiled and giggled, "Yeah, I know pickles are his favorite food... or at least that is what it seems like... and hmm a chaser? I knew he was on the team but I didn't know what as." Tay laughed and smiled and then nodded then blushed, "Yes... and sorry... my three favorite hufflepuff guys are you, Wade and well... ummm... Nash." A sweet smile came to her lips and she blushed, thinking about the cute guy. Taylor giggled a little and twisted a blonde curl around her finger.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251