sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 604 users online including...
hermionesclone , Methrenhow , AlbertFug , AmandaFes , Kimothy

8 members
596 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Train Corridor

Used for transportation between cars, the train corridor tends to see a lot of traffic. Don't stay in one place too long or you might just get trampled.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default Annnyyyooonnnneeeee :)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex walked into the corridor feeling a bit jittery. One couldn't blame her though; she was finally here, finally with her feet firmly planted on the Hogwarts Express. Sure she still needed to go find a compartment and all that other unimportant stuff but right now she would just take it in.

Looking down the corridor of the train she could see a few windows, wide open too!--No. Resist Lex.

For this entire train ride she would be good. If she was then she would get chocolate frogs and her life would be complete. She quickly shifted her eyes from the windows and took in a deep breath. This wouldn't be so hard. Some people went their whole lives without causing mischief so one simple train ride could easily have been managed.

There were kids walking by her to head off to what might have ben their favourite part of the train from experience but she just felt lost and restless. Earlier she had seen a piece of the newspaper that said something about government worker people and the new headmistress being on the train which meant, unfortunately, that she really would have to be good.

So now what?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex walked into the corridor feeling a bit jittery. One couldn't blame her though; she was finally here, finally with her feet firmly planted on the Hogwarts Express. Sure she still needed to go find a compartment and all that other unimportant stuff but right now she would just take it in.

Looking down the corridor of the train she could see a few windows, wide open too!--No. Resist Lex.

For this entire train ride she would be good. If she was then she would get chocolate frogs and her life would be complete. She quickly shifted her eyes from the windows and took in a deep breath. This wouldn't be so hard. Some people went their whole lives without causing mischief so one simple train ride could easily have been managed.

There were kids walking by her to head off to what might have ben their favourite part of the train from experience but she just felt lost and restless. Earlier she had seen a piece of the newspaper that said something about government worker people and the new headmistress being on the train which meant, unfortunately, that she really would have to be good.

So now what?
Damon was walking down the train corridor looking for a place to sit, he didn't noticed the small first year at first. Then Grimalkin hissed at her and Damon sternly told him to calm.
He looked at the young girl and gave a kind smile, "Hey... You also looking for a place to sit?" He asked politely and a smile that matched the kindness.
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex walked into the corridor feeling a bit jittery. One couldn't blame her though; she was finally here, finally with her feet firmly planted on the Hogwarts Express. Sure she still needed to go find a compartment and all that other unimportant stuff but right now she would just take it in.

Looking down the corridor of the train she could see a few windows, wide open too!--No. Resist Lex.

For this entire train ride she would be good. If she was then she would get chocolate frogs and her life would be complete. She quickly shifted her eyes from the windows and took in a deep breath. This wouldn't be so hard. Some people went their whole lives without causing mischief so one simple train ride could easily have been managed.

There were kids walking by her to head off to what might have ben their favourite part of the train from experience but she just felt lost and restless. Earlier she had seen a piece of the newspaper that said something about government worker people and the new headmistress being on the train which meant, unfortunately, that she really would have to be good.

So now what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Damon was walking down the train corridor looking for a place to sit, he didn't noticed the small first year at first. Then Grimalkin hissed at her and Damon sternly told him to calm.
He looked at the young girl and gave a kind smile, "Hey... You also looking for a place to sit?" He asked politely and a smile that matched the kindness.
Taylor bumped into Damon and looked up, "So-- Damon!" She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly then looked and saw Alexa, "Hey Lex! How are you?" Tay paused, "Am I interrupting or intruding on you two's conversation?" Worry of her rudeness flodded her face and she blushed though she stayed close to Damon, knowing he probably wouldn't freak out on her... at least not as bad as Alexa.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Taylor bumped into Damon and looked up, "So-- Damon!" She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly then looked and saw Alexa, "Hey Lex! How are you?" Tay paused, "Am I interrupting or intruding on you two's conversation?" Worry of her rudeness flodded her face and she blushed though she stayed close to Damon, knowing he probably wouldn't freak out on her... at least not as bad as Alexa.
He smiled and kissed her back, "No, mon amour... You aren't." He smiled then looked at the young girl again and then Taylor, "You two know each other?"
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
He smiled and kissed her back, "No, mon amour... You aren't." He smiled then looked at the young girl again and then Taylor, "You two know each other?"
Taylor nodded and smiled, "Yeah, we ran into each other a few times this summer." She chuckled and looked up at him, "You know her as well?"
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Damon shook his head, "Nope, just Grimalkin decided to hiss at her... So just met her."
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Damon shook his head, "Nope, just Grimalkin decided to hiss at her... So just met her."
Taylor muttered, "Stupid cat" and sighed. She smiled up at him, "Well aint that nice."
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:55 AM   #9 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default To the love birds that have creeped Lex out ;)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She turned when she heard something hissing at her but before she could react Felix raised up at hissed right back. "Whoa boy! Calm down, we're trying not to get in trouble remember?" She said as the kneazle cat tried struggling out of her hand to attack the poor feline that probably didn't know any better. After a bit of stroking she got him to calm down but he didn't take his eyes off the other pet.

Lex looked up at the owner when he spoke. She shrugged. "Not really, just trying to stay out of trouble for now." Those chocolate frogs would be hers! He seemed polite enough so she gave him a smile.

Then she saw a girl she had been running into quite a bit. She was about to give her the warmest greeting ever to show how happy she was to see her but then she saw it. That disgusting ritual that people did!

"EEEEEeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!"

That was just as gross on the ones out on the corridor!!! Ewwww!! She had the image stuck in her head for a few extra seconds, though she desperately tried to get rid of it. She made a face at the two. "What's wrong with you both?' They even called each other by different namessssss. Ugh!!!

So that was the cats name. "Well Felix is advising him against doing that in the future." Felix's temper was worse than normal.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 08-28-2012 at 02:03 AM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Taylor muttered, "Stupid cat" and sighed. She smiled up at him, "Well aint that nice."
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She turned when she heard something hissing at her but before she could react Felix raised up at hissed right back. "Whoa boy! Calm down, we're trying not to get in trouble remember?" She said as the kneazle cat tried struggling out of her hand to attack the poor feline that probably didn't know any better. After a bit of stroking she got him to calm down but he didn't take his eyes of the other pet.

Lex looked up at the owner when he spoke. She shrugged. "Not really, just trying to stay out of trouble for now." Those chocolate frogs would be hers! He seemed polite enough so she gave him a smile.

Then she saw a girl she had been running into quite a bit. She was about to give her the warmest greeting ever to show how happy she was to see her but then she saw it. That disgusting ritual that people did!

"EEEEEeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!"

That was just as gross on the ones out on the corridor!!! Ewwww!! She had the image stuck in her head for a few extra seconds, though she desperately tried to get rid of it. She made a face at the two. "What's wrong with you both?' They even called each other by different namessssss. Ugh!!!

So that was the cats name. "Well Felix is advising him against doing that in the future." Felix's temper was worse than normal.
Damon chuckled, "I thought you liked Grim?" And then the girl gagged at the sight of him and Taylor, "Sorry, ma'am. Just be happy Grim's in his cage... He's a grouchy old cat."
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: Lex and Damon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She turned when she heard something hissing at her but before she could react Felix raised up at hissed right back. "Whoa boy! Calm down, we're trying not to get in trouble remember?" She said as the kneazle cat tried struggling out of her hand to attack the poor feline that probably didn't know any better. After a bit of stroking she got him to calm down but he didn't take his eyes of the other pet.

Lex looked up at the owner when he spoke. She shrugged. "Not really, just trying to stay out of trouble for now." Those chocolate frogs would be hers! He seemed polite enough so she gave him a smile.

Then she saw a girl she had been running into quite a bit. She was about to give her the warmest greeting ever to show how happy she was to see her but then she saw it. That disgusting ritual that people did!

"EEEEEeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!"

That was just as gross on the ones out on the corridor!!! Ewwww!! She had the image stuck in her head for a few extra seconds, though she desperately tried to get rid of it. She made a face at the two. "What's wrong with you both?' They even called each other by different namessssss. Ugh!!!

So that was the cats name. "Well Felix is advising him against doing that in the future." Felix's temper was worse than normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Damon chuckled, "I thought you liked Grim?" And then the girl gagged at the sight of him and Taylor, "Sorry, ma'am. Just be happy Grim's in his cage... He's a grouchy old cat."

Taylor sighed at Lex's reaction to them. "Damon, did I mention how she thinks boys are gross?" Tay giggled and rolled her eyes. She put an arm around his waist and smiled up at him, "I got you something but I will give it to you later when we get into a compartment." Taylor laughed and then looked at Grim.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Taylor sighed at Lex's reaction to them. "Damon, did I mention how she thinks boys are gross?" Tay giggled and rolled her eyes. She put an arm around his waist and smiled up at him, "I got you something but I will give it to you later when we get into a compartment." Taylor laughed and then looked at Grim.
He laughed, "No, you failed to mention that." He wrapped his arm around her as well.
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & SA
Banshee
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 50,187
x2 x3
Default Moving from the platform =)
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
He simply smiled when she told him he didn't have to pick her bags up. As if.

Carefully loading the bags in, the sixteen year old entered the train and waited for Delphie to follow - smiling again when she said he already knew how she was. That he did. "I just thought .. maybe you could have eaten something new or .. you know," he shrugged.

"I am good .. I am the same," he mused, his eyes shifting the other way. "Actually .. there was something I wanted to tell you,"
They were boarding the train already? Delphinia simply stared back at Nathan, but as the whistle blew in warning that it was time to start finding seats and getting comfortable for the next several hour ride, she obediently turned, and hopped up after him.

Maybe she could have eaten something new? Delphinia almost blushed at his suggestion, not one to talk about when and what she ate. Given, if it was new new - something she'd never eaten before, being from Greece and all - she could understand that. She probably would have told Nathan about that. "Not this morning, but I'll keep you posted." Delphi teased easily, sliding herself past Nathan swiftly. She wanted to lead the way.

Though, her feet paused at his words. His eyes averted from her own, Delphinia raised an eyebrow at him almost playfully. There was something unusual about Nathan and 'there was something I wanted to tell you', but Delphi couldn't imagine what, and wasn't worried. "Alright, but we might want to find a compartment," Delphi was silenced as a pair of younger students squeezed past in a hurry, providing her with the perfect example. "before they all fill up." She nodded her head down the corridor, her short brown hair bobbing in front of her face as she reached for Nathan's hand either to pull him along or simply not lose him in the mess of students.
__________________
Dream. Try. Do Good.
I love you all,
Class dismissed.
D.A Forever is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #14 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Damon and Tay
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Damon chuckled, "I thought you liked Grim?" And then the girl gagged at the sight of him and Taylor, "Sorry, ma'am. Just be happy Grim's in his cage... He's a grouchy old cat."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
SPOILER!!: Lex and Damon



Taylor sighed at Lex's reaction to them. "Damon, did I mention how she thinks boys are gross?" Tay giggled and rolled her eyes. She put an arm around his waist and smiled up at him, "I got you something but I will give it to you later when we get into a compartment." Taylor laughed and then looked at Grim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
He laughed, "No, you failed to mention that." He wrapped his arm around her as well.


She scoffed at his next sentence before shaking her head, more than a little amused by his statement. "Actually, you should be happy that Grim's in a cage or Felix would have rearranged him permanently--I've seen him do it before to a cat I took in and nursed back to health, the stupid thing waited 'til I was gone then took him for a ride!" She would have been angry at him for doing it too but she had barely known the cat so it didn't matter.

O_______O

Merlin, they were at it some more. SIGH. She made another face when hands began being wrapped around them. Such a shame they couldn't go find somewhere to be all lovey dovey or otherwise knock it off for the sake of the children!

"That's right, boys are icky and love is stupid!" She had to make this clear.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #15 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: Damon and Lex
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
He laughed, "No, you failed to mention that." He wrapped his arm around her as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Text Cut: Damon and Tay






She scoffed at his next sentence before shaking her head, more than a little amused by his statement. "Actually, you should be happy that Grim's in a cage or Felix would have rearranged him permanently--I've seen him do it before to a cat I took in and nursed back to health, the stupid thing waited 'til I was gone then took him for a ride!" She would have been angry at him for doing it too but she had barely known the cat so it didn't matter.

O_______O

Merlin, they were at it some more. SIGH. She made another face when hands began being wrapped around them. Such a shame they couldn't go find somewhere to be all lovey dovey or otherwise knock it off for the sake of the children!

"That's right, boys are icky and love is stupid!" She had to make this clear.

"My bad then." She giggled and sighed at Lex, "Yeah, I know that is what you think... though some boys are sweet." Tay glanced at Damon and smiled, "They also give you candy and flowers." Taylor sighed happily as she started humming their song.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

"First year then?" Damon chuckled, "But I'm Damon, Damon Ashllyn-Darkmyr Mercada." He gave a kind smile. His smile widened with what Taylor said and her singing their song, "I don't think I've ever given you candy... Though flowers I have sent... I still remember those red roses I sent to you after we first met two years ago." He shook his head, forgetting he'd never told Taylor that had been him.
PuppySara is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,767

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year
x7
Default continued from the station >___<
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

SPOILER!!: damn, you made him so guilty now >__<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan and Emma<3 View Post
Truth to be told, Tiffany didn't like the feeling of acting that cold to someone else, not doing it to any of her friends, not even to someone she didn't know. Though they were strangers to her, but still she can't do it because she knows exactly how they will feel when treated that way which she doesn't like it at all. And it was actually her first time, acting like that, in a very not-usual way. She is a cheerful and bubbly girl and she always keeps that image with her. She rarely did put on the poker face to someone else, especially not someone she knew.

But this time was different. She has tried really hard to put on the blank expression towards the apple boy. She was just angry about the fact that he still couldn't figure the problem out himself, she was mad...and she just wanted to tell him she had had enough for his cold acts. Maybe it was time for him to know how it exactly feels of being treated like that. Dunno. She just wanted to keep this moving on.

Did I do something wrong?

Well. You are totally wrong, Gerald Rush. You are wrong in almost everything. You were wrong of treating her in that 'special' way, you were wrong of tapping her on the shoulder few minutes ago, you were wrong of asking this question. "You want an answer? I'll give you one,"she replied as she looked into his dazzling blue eyes. That's not what she wanted. She didn't expect all this going like...at least she didn't want him to be sad about that. She didn't like making people sad, especially friends of hers. "I tried my best to put up with your way of treating people and those cold acts..."she murmured as she free herself from Gary's grip. "But I just can't." She finished as she started to walk away from him. Now he got the answer he wanted so that's enough right? She could go now, right?


The blonde guy just kept silent. His blue eyes still stared at her, his face now looked so serious.. and unhappy. He waited for Tiffany spoke to him, telling him what's wrong about the two of them. Seriously he didn't know and understand about her act in front of him. So cold and unfriendly. Huh. But if you still didn't want to tell me Tiffany, That's okay. He spoke to himself. Gary was so much dissapointed with her. Maybe she didn't consider himself as her friend anymore. After both of them just kept silent, finally the lion girl started to speak.

I tried my best to put up with your way of treating people and those cold acts... But I just can't.

Just a short statement from her, but that's so meaningful. He felt that Tiffany had slapped him directly by her statement. It was hurt, but the blonde guy then realized that's why Tiffany acted like this in front of him. So.. the person who she talked about at the last train ride was.. HIM? Really? But why she didn't want to tell him directly at the time?

Gary was so limp.

Suddenly he realized that Tiffany released his grip and she walked away leaving him.. alone. WAIT! Quickly he chased the girl but he didn't find her. WHERE WAS SHE? Argh! He wanted to punch himself now. He didn't find her until the train had arrived and now it's time to board. While the blonde guy was walking at the corridor, looking for the compartment suddenly he spotted Tiffany was there too. "TIFFANY, WAIT!" Quickly he grabbed her arms and pulled her.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #18 (permalink)


ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig
 
Quick Quotes Quill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,159

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

x1
Default

Great.

This is just great.

*eye roll*

With the cat wandering out the compartment, Gwendolyn excused herself and went to go search the black furball. Where was he? The fifth year gave a quick look around, hoping that she would manage to spot Jinx. No such luck. The train corridor was still quite crowded, this making it hard for Gwendolyn to find the cat. Hmm. Where could he be?

Gwendolyn took a few steps to the right, excusing herself every time she bumped into someone. Why hadn’t no one thought of using magic to make more room on the train, she couldn’t understand. Tired of saying ‘sorry’ every second sentence, Gwendolyn continued to walk along the corridor. ‘Jinx?’, she called her cat, but there didn’t seem to be any trace of the cat.

Maybe he went in the other direction?
__________________

Last edited by Quick Quotes Quill; 08-28-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Quick Quotes Quill is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Billywig
 
Lady of the Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,551

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariadne Lydia Marchbanks
Fifth Year
Default Laila <3
Superfan of: Minerva, Severus, Albus, Hermione <3 Travelling/ History geek/ TV show addict

Between looking for the trolley lady only to come across a rat, and creeping Gwen out with stories about falling in love, Ariadne eventually felt like she needed a break. For her sake and Gwen's. So she went out on the corridor and started walking aimlessly. The problem was that she didn't really have anywhere else to go, so she was just...walking. That surely seemed stupid.

What else could she do? Eavesdrop on conversations heard through open compartment doors? Nah, that wasn't like her. Maybe she should just head back to her compartment and find something useful to do. It was still a long way to Hogwarts.
__________________
Lady of the Lake is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Formerly: Dan and Emma<3
Gryffindor

Puffskein
 
tiffyteddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Narnia♥
Posts: 1,308

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tiffany Pevensie
Sixth Year
Default
Pinkaholic | Teddy | S♥NE | Twinkle! | Baekhyun's wifey l K-pop lover | Dancing Queen l

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

The blonde guy just kept silent. His blue eyes still stared at her, his face now looked so serious.. and unhappy. He waited for Tiffany spoke to him, telling him what's wrong about the two of them. Seriously he didn't know and understand about her act in front of him. So cold and unfriendly. Huh. But if you still didn't want to tell me Tiffany, That's okay. He spoke to himself. Gary was so much dissapointed with her. Maybe she didn't consider himself as her friend anymore. After both of them just kept silent, finally the lion girl started to speak.

I tried my best to put up with your way of treating people and those cold acts... But I just can't.

Just a short statement from her, but that's so meaningful. He felt that Tiffany had slapped him directly by her statement. It was hurt, but the blonde guy then realized that's why Tiffany acted like this in front of him. So.. the person who she talked about at the last train ride was.. HIM? Really? But why she didn't want to tell him directly at the time?

Gary was so limp.

Suddenly he realized that Tiffany released his grip and she walked away leaving him.. alone. WAIT! Quickly he chased the girl but he didn't find her. WHERE WAS SHE? Argh! He wanted to punch himself now. He didn't find her until the train had arrived and now it's time to board. While the blonde guy was walking at the corridor, looking for the compartment suddenly he spotted Tiffany was there too. "TIFFANY, WAIT!" Quickly he grabbed her arms and pulled her.
The lioness just walked away. Yeah, she simply loosen herself from the apple boy's tight grip and walked away, once again. She didn't want to know whether he was going to apologize or simply gave a small nod to her sentence or not, all she wanted to know at that moment was going back to the north end and spend the rest of the time with her parents before she got on to the train. After all she may have chance coming across this stubborn boy in Hogwarts, but it's not the same case happening to her parents. She would miss them and they are her best way of getting herself out of sadness.

She didn't look back. She was afraid of looking back at him, she was afraid of seeing his expression after all those things she had said. Taking the trunk and other belongings with her, she went on to the train, trying to bury herself in the crowd so that Gary could never find her. Tiffany walked carefully along the corridor to the front of the train as she heard someone call her from behind. Would it be him? But it could be anyone though, right? With her arm be grabbed, she turned around as she stared into his eyes. "What do you want?"she blinked. He had had his answer, what else does he want?
__________________
Sweet lollipop, you're my lollipop. If I call you, you must not go away.

You are the potion of my life, you are the sweetness that I have.
tiffyteddy is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #21 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Tay and Damon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
SPOILER!!: Damon and Lex



"My bad then." She giggled and sighed at Lex, "Yeah, I know that is what you think... though some boys are sweet." Tay glanced at Damon and smiled, "They also give you candy and flowers." Taylor sighed happily as she started humming their song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
"First year then?" Damon chuckled, "But I'm Damon, Damon Ashllyn-Darkmyr Mercada." He gave a kind smile. His smile widened with what Taylor said and her singing their song, "I don't think I've ever given you candy... Though flowers I have sent... I still remember those red roses I sent to you after we first met two years ago." He shook his head, forgetting he'd never told Taylor that had been him.


She shook her head at the girls statement. "Look girly, I have bitten enough boys in my time to know that they most definitely do not taste sweet so you can just stop right there." Boys weren't sweet; they were anything but!

This girl must have thought that she was quite gullible, her being a first year and all but there were just some things that you couldn't try pulling with her because she knew better. But here she brought up the argument of candy giving...very tempting...

"Oh well, hi there Damon, yeah I'm a first year--but I have common sense!" Older kids wouldn't get her to believe everything so easily. She felt the breath catch in her throat when he confessed that he had never given Taylor candy....

O____O

.....

"I feel so lied to! What if I had gone off and gotten a boyrfriend?! You mean to tell me that they don't give you all the candy you want?" What a rip off.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic


Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill View Post
Great.

This is just great.

*eye roll*

With the cat wandering out the compartment, Gwendolyn excused herself and went to go search the black furball. Where was he? The fifth year gave a quick look around, hoping that she would manage to spot Jinx. No such luck. The train corridor was still quite crowded, this making it hard for Gwendolyn to find the cat. Hmm. Where could he be?

Gwendolyn took a few steps to the right, excusing herself every time she bumped into someone. Why hadn’t no one thought of using magic to make more room on the train, she couldn’t understand. Tired of saying ‘sorry’ every second sentence, Gwendolyn continued to walk along the corridor. ‘Jinx?’, she called her cat, but there didn’t seem to be any trace of the cat.

Maybe he went in the other direction?
Kurumi was glad to be out of the prefect compartment with its suffocating atmosphere for one reason or another. For the first time in her now seven years at Hogwarts the Gryffindor had not been looking forward to the train ride and just now had been a slap in the face as to why.

Still, she was all smiles - genuine ones at that - as she made her way through the train corridor with Walnut hanging over her shoulder. He was too lazy to walk around himself at the moment and preferred to be carried around like the king he was. Merlin was he going to be insufferable this term without Professor Williamson around.

Kurumi was just about to hand him a tuna fish cookie when she noticed Gwen looking a little...panicked. "Hey Gwen, you lose something?" Which was rather obvious enough and probably didn't really need asked.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Erkling
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: lost in the mountain
Posts: 20,517

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default Anyone?
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Adeline had lost Asher again. This was the second time in one day but she was calmer now than she was before because Asher would have to show up at one point or he wouldn't be able to go to Hogwarts with her or his friends.

There were two things on her mind one was Asher of course and the other was Quidditch, she was going to tryout this term and she was going to make the team. If she didn't make the team then she wouldn't know how to act because she had been practicing all summer long and she was finally ready to tryout out. And she wanted to play against Slytherin of course so she could see Asher's when Hufflepuff beat them. She giggled.
__________________

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving


lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiesAreCool View Post
Adeline had lost Asher again. This was the second time in one day but she was calmer now than she was before because Asher would have to show up at one point or he wouldn't be able to go to Hogwarts with her or his friends.

There were two things on her mind one was Asher of course and the other was Quidditch, she was going to tryout this term and she was going to make the team. If she didn't make the team then she wouldn't know how to act because she had been practicing all summer long and she was finally ready to tryout out. And she wanted to play against Slytherin of course so she could see Asher's when Hufflepuff beat them. She giggled.
Laura was walking down the corridor when she accidently bumped into this other girl. "I'm sorry." Laura sighed, she had been thinking about things and hadn't realise that their was anyone else around, saying that with it being a train she should have remember there would have been other people on board. "I was just lost in my own little world then." Laura blushed, as she suddenly remembered her manners. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Laura hoped not she didn't want to make enemy before her third year had started properly.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Erkling
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: lost in the mountain
Posts: 20,517

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura was walking down the corridor when she accidently bumped into this other girl. "I'm sorry." Laura sighed, she had been thinking about things and hadn't realise that their was anyone else around, saying that with it being a train she should have remember there would have been other people on board. "I was just lost in my own little world then." Laura blushed, as she suddenly remembered her manners. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Laura hoped not she didn't want to make enemy before her third year had started properly.
Adeline turned around when she felt some run into her. Adeline smiled at the girl. She looked to be about her age. "No, it okay, I was in the way." Addie gave the girl a soft smile. Addie could understand that. "I was in my own little world too." she told the girl. Yup, just daydreaming about Asher and Quidditch thats what she did nowadays. Adeline shook her head. "Nothing seems to be broken at all. I'm all good." she smiled. "I'm Adeline Holiday." she extended her arm.
__________________

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving


lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254