sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 637 users online including...
hermionesclone , Methrenhow , AlbertFug

4 members
633 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2012, 01:53 AM
Cassirin Cassirin is offline
 
Default The Back Alley

The streets of Hogsmeade are clean, cheerfully lit, and full of chatter with the store fronts advertising their wares. However, the alley behind the shops is dark, dank, and kinda... creepy. If you know anything at all about the school's history with the village, then you KNOW to avoid this place.

Also, it smells bad. Blame it on the rubbish bins, if you will.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Puck crept into the back alley after running into Ameliah. He always loved testing out the dangerous locations so he walked around back there, tinkering with things. Robin started to plot some pranks.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #3 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hop. Hop. Hop.

Even a stranger could know that this was Lex's first time in Hogsmeade. She was probably the only one hopping around like the energizer bunny on a sugar rush but she couldn't help it! There was so much to see, soooo much to buy like mountains of candy and even more to explore.

The exploring bit was what brought her into this Alley. You think she would have learnt her lesson about creepy Alley's from her experience down in Knockturn Alley a few days before she headed off to Hogwarts but then...Lex hardly learnt from past experiences; not because she couldn't but because she didn't want to.

If she allowed fear to stop her from trying something a second time then she was nothing but a spineless coward!

Heading into the Alley she saw someone else. "Hello." Even though she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Hop. Hop. Hop.

Even a stranger could know that this was Lex's first time in Hogsmeade. She was probably the only one hopping around like the energizer bunny on a sugar rush but she couldn't help it! There was so much to see, soooo much to buy like mountains of candy and even more to explore.

The exploring bit was what brought her into this Alley. You think she would have learnt her lesson about creepy Alley's from her experience down in Knockturn Alley a few days before she headed off to Hogwarts but then...Lex hardly learnt from past experiences; not because she couldn't but because she didn't want to.

If she allowed fear to stop her from trying something a second time then she was nothing but a spineless coward!

Heading into the Alley she saw someone else. "Hello." Even though she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers.
Puck turned and smirked at the little girl, "Hello there, little one. Can you help me with something?" He wanted to prank someone and maybe this young and hyper girl can help with it... hopefully she was a prankster because that will be more fun if she was. Robin waved a bag of candy in front of her, "I will give you this if you help me."
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #5 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Puck turned and smirked at the little girl, "Hello there, little one. Can you help me with something?" He wanted to prank someone and maybe this young and hyper girl can help with it... hopefully she was a prankster because that will be more fun if she was. Robin waved a bag of candy in front of her, "I will give you this if you help me."
Hmmm...

Lex stopped stopped hopping so she could get a good look at the man. He seemed kinda shady if you asked her...what kind of help would he even want. She wasn't big enough so she couldn't help him in a fight; her spells weren't advanced enough so she couldn't help him in the magic department either....Nope. Didn't seem like she'd be able to help him at all. It was just as well anyway, she wasn't supposed to even be talking to--

Helloooooo.

Well would you look at that! A bag of deliciousness! "You wouldn't happen to have any chocolate frogs in there...would you...?" If so then she would be more than willing to help him with whatever his problem might be!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Hmmm...

Lex stopped stopped hopping so she could get a good look at the man. He seemed kinda shady if you asked her...what kind of help would he even want. She wasn't big enough so she couldn't help him in a fight; her spells weren't advanced enough so she couldn't help him in the magic department either....Nope. Didn't seem like she'd be able to help him at all. It was just as well anyway, she wasn't supposed to even be talking to--

Helloooooo.

Well would you look at that! A bag of deliciousness! "You wouldn't happen to have any chocolate frogs in there...would you...?" If so then she would be more than willing to help him with whatever his problem might be!
Puck laughed, "Well that is the only kind that is in it." He lifted it so that she couldnt reach it. "Do you so happen to know any older students perhaps in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?" He smirked and started plotting against his son and Taylor.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #7 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Puck laughed, "Well that is the only kind that is in it." He lifted it so that she couldnt reach it. "Do you so happen to know any older students perhaps in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?" He smirked and started plotting against his son and Taylor.
Alexa scowled when the man put the bag out of reach after admitting that it was filled with chocolate frogs.

It wasn't very nice to play with a young girl's emotions like that. Was he giving her the candy or not? -___-

For a split second she thought to simply walk away but then he asked if she knew any older puffers or claws. Well of course she did! She may have been oblivious to most things but she did take the time out to know people...sometimes...when she wasn't all warped in her own mind trying to think of the next big adventure.

"Let's see....I know Vivi, she's a Ravenclaw...and I know Taylor and Vickers too....but I don't think I know many puffers..." She probably did but with a memory like hers there was no convincing her of that. "I think the boy Taylor used to date is a puffer though...but I can't remember his name."

Did she get the candy now?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Alexa scowled when the man put the bag out of reach after admitting that it was filled with chocolate frogs.

It wasn't very nice to play with a young girl's emotions like that. Was he giving her the candy or not? -___-

For a split second she thought to simply walk away but then he asked if she knew any older puffers or claws. Well of course she did! She may have been oblivious to most things but she did take the time out to know people...sometimes...when she wasn't all warped in her own mind trying to think of the next big adventure.

"Let's see....I know Vivi, she's a Ravenclaw...and I know Taylor and Vickers too....but I don't think I know many puffers..." She probably did but with a memory like hers there was no convincing her of that. "I think the boy Taylor used to date is a puffer though...but I can't remember his name."

Did she get the candy now?
His eyes lit up in glee, "You know Taylor and Damon? That is wonderful! Just the two I was hoping you knew." He grinned and did an Irish jig. "You get the bag of candy if you help me prank my son and his exgirlfriend. Do we have a deal?" Puck was still doing the Irish jig.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #9 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
His eyes lit up in glee, "You know Taylor and Damon? That is wonderful! Just the two I was hoping you knew." He grinned and did an Irish jig. "You get the bag of candy if you help me prank my son and his exgirlfriend. Do we have a deal?" Puck was still doing the Irish jig.
"Yes. I believe I just said that." More or less.

Okay then....

Lex took a step back when the man began doing some kind of weird dance, jig thing. Why were all older people so weird? SIGH. Clearly he was happy but she couldn't figure out why. Everyone knew someone else at school so she was bound to know who they were one way or another. Really, he could have picked just about any student walking by and asked the same question then received the same results.

"Waaaaiiiitttt." She narrowed her eyes at him, showing that she was getting a bit suspicious of him. "All I have to do is prank them...that's it...? That's all? Then I get candy?" As tempting as it sounded she was a bit skeptical. The last time she did something a grown up told her to do she got detention for a week.

"Hmmmm...okay...but it better not be anything that could make me get caught easily." She could do without a lecture.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Yes. I believe I just said that." More or less.

Okay then....

Lex took a step back when the man began doing some kind of weird dance, jig thing. Why were all older people so weird? SIGH. Clearly he was happy but she couldn't figure out why. Everyone knew someone else at school so she was bound to know who they were one way or another. Really, he could have picked just about any student walking by and asked the same question then received the same results.

"Waaaaiiiitttt." She narrowed her eyes at him, showing that she was getting a bit suspicious of him. "All I have to do is prank them...that's it...? That's all? Then I get candy?" As tempting as it sounded she was a bit skeptical. The last time she did something a grown up told her to do she got detention for a week.

"Hmmmm...okay...but it better not be anything that could make me get caught easily." She could do without a lecture.
"Yep you prank and you get candy." He smiled, "If you get in trouble just say that it is all Taylor McIntyre's fault and then tell Taylor that her favorite uncle said too." Robin smirked and laughed. "Sooo are you up to a small prank on my son and my niece?" He was getting all excited about the prospect of the idea.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:35 AM   #11 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
"Yep you prank and you get candy." He smiled, "If you get in trouble just say that it is all Taylor McIntyre's fault and then tell Taylor that her favorite uncle said too." Robin smirked and laughed. "Sooo are you up to a small prank on my son and my niece?" He was getting all excited about the prospect of the idea.
Well that sounded simple enough...but she wasn't stupid. Not everyone was as virtuous when it came to keeping their word as she was and she didn't feel like being made an idiot of today. "I don't think so. Gimme the candy then I'll prank 'em--but not before because then you'll disappear and I'll have wasted my time." Yeah, she was at least smart enough to see that coming. Lex stretched her hand toward him and gestured to the bag of sweets. "Gimme now." And hold on there!!!!!

Whooooaaaa, so you mean there's a chance I could get in trouble?!" Getting in trouble wasn't the issue. She was used to get into trouble from the moment her eyes opened in the mornings. What got her was getting into trouble for a complete stranger--an adult complete stranger and she didn't like those very much anymore.

The average person would have started reconsidering at this point...but then she caught a glimpse of the bag of chocolate frogs again and her will power broke. "Sure I'll do it--I still want the candy first though....and hold on just a minute...if she's your niece...and he's your son......."

Blink. Blink. Blink.

"How were they dating...?" That sounded a lot like cousins to her!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Well that sounded simple enough...but she wasn't stupid. Not everyone was as virtuous when it came to keeping their word as she was and she didn't feel like being made an idiot of today. "I don't think so. Gimme the candy then I'll prank 'em--but not before because then you'll disappear and I'll have wasted my time." Yeah, she was at least smart enough to see that coming. Lex stretched her hand toward him and gestured to the bag of sweets. "Gimme now." And hold on there!!!!!

Whooooaaaa, so you mean there's a chance I could get in trouble?!" Getting in trouble wasn't the issue. She was used to get into trouble from the moment her eyes opened in the mornings. What got her was getting into trouble for a complete stranger--an adult complete stranger and she didn't like those very much anymore.

The average person would have started reconsidering at this point...but then she caught a glimpse of the bag of chocolate frogs again and her will power broke. "Sure I'll do it--I still want the candy first though....and hold on just a minute...if she's your niece...and he's your son......."

Blink. Blink. Blink.

"How were they dating...?" That sounded a lot like cousins to her!
Puck shook his head, "You dont get the candy until after the prank though i will give you half before if you wish." He laughed, "Well it is hardly a prank if there wasnt that risk though I dont expect you to get into trouble." Robin smiled at her, "They dated because Taylor is my wife's niece and my wife is not my first wife so she is not my son's mom so they arent blood related though I despise that they dated so I want to prank them." He smirked, "Simple enough?" Robin raised an eyebrow.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #13 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Puck shook his head, "You dont get the candy until after the prank though i will give you half before if you wish." He laughed, "Well it is hardly a prank if there wasnt that risk though I dont expect you to get into trouble." Robin smiled at her, "They dated because Taylor is my wife's niece and my wife is not my first wife so she is not my son's mom so they arent blood related though I despise that they dated so I want to prank them." He smirked, "Simple enough?" Robin raised an eyebrow.
There was now a blatant pout on the girl's face. She wasn't very happy with this arrangement at all and she didn't like not getting her way when she demanded it. "But where would I find you afterwards to get the other half? I won't be in Hogsmeade for the rest of my life you know." At some point she would have to head back to the school with everybody else. Merlin if they had to leave before she got her candy she was going to hunt this man down and show him hat happened when you didn't keep your promises.

"But fine, I'll take half now--you better gimme the rest later." STARE.

He had a point there. Pranks were no fun unless you got caught and got to witness a reaction. "I see your point....I suppose..." She wasn't too keen to admit that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Phew! Don't scare me like that." Lest she be even more convinced that anything dealing with love was positively GROSS...not that she didn't already think that--but onto the matter.

"So what'd you want me to do anyway?"
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There was now a blatant pout on the girl's face. She wasn't very happy with this arrangement at all and she didn't like not getting her way when she demanded it. "But where would I find you afterwards to get the other half? I won't be in Hogsmeade for the rest of my life you know." At some point she would have to head back to the school with everybody else. Merlin if they had to leave before she got her candy she was going to hunt this man down and show him hat happened when you didn't keep your promises.

"But fine, I'll take half now--you better gimme the rest later." STARE.

He had a point there. Pranks were no fun unless you got caught and got to witness a reaction. "I see your point....I suppose..." She wasn't too keen to admit that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Phew! Don't scare me like that." Lest she be even more convinced that anything dealing with love was positively GROSS...not that she didn't already think that--but onto the matter.

"So what'd you want me to do anyway?"
"Okay." He scooped out half of the chocolate frogs and put them into a separate bag. Puck gave her one of the half. "There you go." Robin grinned, "Yeah, I got some good points now and then." He laughed. "Sorry about that, little one." Puck smirked, "Slip some fainting fancies into Taylor's food or drinks and put some ton tongues fudge into Damon's food or drink. Simple enough, no?"
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #15 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
"Okay." He scooped out half of the chocolate frogs and put them into a separate bag. Puck gave her one of the half. "There you go." Robin grinned, "Yeah, I got some good points now and then." He laughed. "Sorry about that, little one." Puck smirked, "Slip some fainting fancies into Taylor's food or drinks and put some ton tongues fudge into Damon's food or drink. Simple enough, no?"
Very greedily Lex grabbed the bag of half her reward and held it, quite securely, against her chest. The other half would be hers soon enough, yes? Yes. So there was no use vixating on it for now--really she just thought the sooner she got it over with was the sooner she got more candy. Peering into the bag she caught a wide grin--wide as a chesire cat's!

There were just so many of them!!! :3

"Hmmm..." That didn't sound like something she would have liked being done to her. Historical moment in the making, Lex was about to feel remorse for an impending action...but then her eyes glimpsed the bag again and that was the end of that matter. "I suppose it does...do you know where I can find them?" She wasn't about to go on some wild goose chase. No. He wanted the two pranked so he needed to put some effort into it as well.

For a moment she turned to look back at the busy street. Doing that only reminded her that she didn't have all day. If she was going to prank them then she needed to get a move on it.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 04:31 AM   #16 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,857

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Default give us a few minutes to post there k?
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Very greedily Lex grabbed the bag of half her reward and held it, quite securely, against her chest. The other half would be hers soon enough, yes? Yes. So there was no use vixating on it for now--really she just thought the sooner she got it over with was the sooner she got more candy. Peering into the bag she caught a wide grin--wide as a chesire cat's!

There were just so many of them!!! :3

"Hmmm..." That didn't sound like something she would have liked being done to her. Historical moment in the making, Lex was about to feel remorse for an impending action...but then her eyes glimpsed the bag again and that was the end of that matter. "I suppose it does...do you know where I can find them?" She wasn't about to go on some wild goose chase. No. He wanted the two pranked so he needed to put some effort into it as well.

For a moment she turned to look back at the busy street. Doing that only reminded her that she didn't have all day. If she was going to prank them then she needed to get a move on it.
Puck smiled at the little girl, "They should be on the main street." He laughed, "Dont forget these." Robin held out the fainting fancies and the ton tongue fudge. "I dont care how they get them, just make sure they eat them, okay?" Puck smirked at the thought. "After you are finished, I will be at the edge of this street and the main one, watching." He chuckled, "Then you will get the rest of the candy." At that, Robin put away the rest of the candy.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #17 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Puck smiled at the little girl, "They should be on the main street." He laughed, "Dont forget these." Robin held out the fainting fancies and the ton tongue fudge. "I dont care how they get them, just make sure they eat them, okay?" Puck smirked at the thought. "After you are finished, I will be at the edge of this street and the main one, watching." He chuckled, "Then you will get the rest of the candy." At that, Robin put away the rest of the candy.
The main street? But she was just coming from there!

For a moment she had to jingle the bag of candy to remind herself that back tracking wouldn't have to be that bad. "Okay, just make sure you really are waiting there when I'm done. I always keep my word and you should too." STARE. After the little incident closer to the start of the year she couldn't be too trusting of adults and their propositions; especially when there were risks involved.

As she turned to leave she popped a chocolate frog from it's wrapper and began munching on it.

Yup. The taste told her that this would be worth it so off she went.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,106

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

x5 x2
Default Izzy <33
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Ella had 'accidentally' shoved about six children that were getting under her toes today. She rarely visited Hogsmeade these days, even during her Hogwarts days, she was never too bothered. But bringing on her new fiance, Ella decided to make a day of it.

She couldn't even remember which shops were about here, but she did recognize one place. She pulled Aiden by the hand to the back alley, then giggled.

"Hey, we had our first kiss here." Ella muttered, realizing that she was acting like a total kid right now. When in actual fact, she was almost twenty-three. TWENTY-THREE. That makes it eight years since she met Aiden. Wow.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #19 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default Emily<3
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbain View Post
Ella had 'accidentally' shoved about six children that were getting under her toes today. She rarely visited Hogsmeade these days, even during her Hogwarts days, she was never too bothered. But bringing on her new fiance, Ella decided to make a day of it.

She couldn't even remember which shops were about here, but she did recognize one place. She pulled Aiden by the hand to the back alley, then giggled.

"Hey, we had our first kiss here." Ella muttered, realizing that she was acting like a total kid right now. When in actual fact, she was almost twenty-three. TWENTY-THREE. That makes it eight years since she met Aiden. Wow.
So it didn't really matter where Aiden was anymore because he was basically on top of the world no matter his location. Why? Oh, that glimmery ring on Ella's left hand may have had everything something to do with it. Right now, however, his brain was reliving his sixteen-year-old self as his eyes passed over one place and the next.

He was soon pulled - literally and figuratively - from his recollections when his fiance directed his path elsewhere. To a most important elsewhere.

His lips parted in a smile upon hearing her giggle and he gave a nod. "We did." That day he had actually been on the verge of abandoning all his hopes of getting with Ella when she went ahead and reeled him in again. With their first kiss.

Aiden peered around at the otherwise ordinary back alley, then grinned and looked to Ella. Now he took his turn to tug her hand so they were a little closer. "I'm sure this calls for a little reenactment, right?" heh. Aiden Chevalier. Always finagling for some love.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,106

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
So it didn't really matter where Aiden was anymore because he was basically on top of the world no matter his location. Why? Oh, that glimmery ring on Ella's left hand may have had everything something to do with it. Right now, however, his brain was reliving his sixteen-year-old self as his eyes passed over one place and the next.

He was soon pulled - literally and figuratively - from his recollections when his fiance directed his path elsewhere. To a most important elsewhere.

His lips parted in a smile upon hearing her giggle and he gave a nod. "We did." That day he had actually been on the verge of abandoning all his hopes of getting with Ella when she went ahead and reeled him in again. With their first kiss.

Aiden peered around at the otherwise ordinary back alley, then grinned and looked to Ella. Now he took his turn to tug her hand so they were a little closer. "I'm sure this calls for a little reenactment, right?" heh. Aiden Chevalier. Always finagling for some love.
Ella was glad to see that Aiden was being a big kid about all this, too. ALSO that he remembered this spot. The place where he'd officially cheated on Patrick. Lesigh, the drama.

Though maybe he was kinda pushing it. She giggled when he pulled in a bit closer. "Aiden, there's little kids everywhere!" Sure, all of them were probably off kissing, too. BUUUUT, they were adults now. Instead of a overly done display of affection, Ella simply placed a peck on his cheek.

Mueheheheh.

"I miss being their age, don't you?" She sighed, taking a look around at them all. Some were running. Such a kid thing to do, running. "Have you heard from Patrick or Vanessa lately?" He would be more likely to than her, but... "We need a reunion or something, with all of us." Yeah.

If Hogwarts had a reunion party in the Great Hall, Ella would pretty much be the happiest person ever. Even if she pretty much hated everyone at school. Umm.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 03:43 AM   #21 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbain View Post
Ella was glad to see that Aiden was being a big kid about all this, too. ALSO that he remembered this spot. The place where he'd officially cheated on Patrick. Lesigh, the drama.

Though maybe he was kinda pushing it. She giggled when he pulled in a bit closer. "Aiden, there's little kids everywhere!" Sure, all of them were probably off kissing, too. BUUUUT, they were adults now. Instead of a overly done display of affection, Ella simply placed a peck on his cheek.

Mueheheheh.

"I miss being their age, don't you?" She sighed, taking a look around at them all. Some were running. Such a kid thing to do, running. "Have you heard from Patrick or Vanessa lately?" He would be more likely to than her, but... "We need a reunion or something, with all of us." Yeah.

If Hogwarts had a reunion party in the Great Hall, Ella would pretty much be the happiest person ever. Even if she pretty much hated everyone at school. Umm.
Ella's second giggle was sure proof that next would come an affirmative answer, instead of an excuse! But his grin remained anyway."Soo?" He waited, only to receive a chaste peck on the cheek. Poor man, shut dooooooown. "Fine. But you're in a lot of trouble later." He squeezed her side, then dropped his hands to shove them in his pockets.

After Ella's next remark, he followed her eyes and took a look around at the students running around and goofing off and pouring their hearts out to each other. A subtle smile crossed his lips. "Yeah, I do miss it sometimes," he agreed. His days at Hogwarts were some of the best times of his life. It was especially nice seeing all your friends whenever you wanted, and not having any adult responsibilities to deal with. "But now we've just moved on to a new chapter - different, but equally good, I think." His blue eyes returned to Ella.

Now to the subject of the Dubois couple. Patnessa. heh heh. "I talked to Patrick yesterday. I'm still trying to convince him to get a bike. As for Vanessa, I haven't seen her since the four of us went out for drinks the other week." Healer schedules could get pretty hectic, though. But Ella's next words were spot on. That's what they all needed. All of them. Aiden, Ella, Patrick, Vanessa, Savannah, Cody, Nekoda, Trixie, etc, etc, whoever else was back at Hogwarts then. A reunion. "Yes!" They were certainly due for one, Aiden thought. "We could contact Hogwarts. And if they don't plan on having one, we all should just have one ourselves." No doubt everyone else would be game for a throwback to their golden years, too.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #22 (permalink)

Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,106

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Ella's second giggle was sure proof that next would come an affirmative answer, instead of an excuse! But his grin remained anyway."Soo?" He waited, only to receive a chaste peck on the cheek. Poor man, shut dooooooown. "Fine. But you're in a lot of trouble later." He squeezed her side, then dropped his hands to shove them in his pockets.

After Ella's next remark, he followed her eyes and took a look around at the students running around and goofing off and pouring their hearts out to each other. A subtle smile crossed his lips. "Yeah, I do miss it sometimes," he agreed. His days at Hogwarts were some of the best times of his life. It was especially nice seeing all your friends whenever you wanted, and not having any adult responsibilities to deal with. "But now we've just moved on to a new chapter - different, but equally good, I think." His blue eyes returned to Ella.

Now to the subject of the Dubois couple. Patnessa. heh heh. "I talked to Patrick yesterday. I'm still trying to convince him to get a bike. As for Vanessa, I haven't seen her since the four of us went out for drinks the other week." Healer schedules could get pretty hectic, though. But Ella's next words were spot on. That's what they all needed. All of them. Aiden, Ella, Patrick, Vanessa, Savannah, Cody, Nekoda, Trixie, etc, etc, whoever else was back at Hogwarts then. A reunion. "Yes!" They were certainly due for one, Aiden thought. "We could contact Hogwarts. And if they don't plan on having one, we all should just have one ourselves." No doubt everyone else would be game for a throwback to their golden years, too.
"We have to set an example, doofus!" And they'd better get used to it, because if they were on their way to getting married in the next year, kids were the next thing, right? Ella inwardly cringed at the thought. No kids until a long time, thanks. Ella rolled her eyes and jabbed him in the ribs. "We'll see about that." Insert eyebrow wiggle heeeeeeeere.

Ella sighed, and rested back against the wall of the alley. She felt like a shifty person just lingering about here. Because technically, they were old people now. "I don't miss the drama." She chuckled. Oh, Merlin - did THEY have enough drama or what? And it was only three terms. "I miss the school. So glad I got to transfer there in the end." She thought aloud. Cos she wouldn't be engaged right now if she hadn't!

Unless you believed in that soul mate crap.

"You did?" Oh, that was that, then. She scratched her head as he mentioned drinks. But that was like, months ago, wasn't it? Ella couldn't remember, it's not like she paid much attention to social situations. Never did, probably never will. "Get a bike? What kind?" LE sigh. WOOH, he was game for the reunion, too! There certainly were people that she did not want to see, but she totally would for the sake of things. And yeah, Hogwarts probably wouldn't ever let them back in buuuuut it still needed to happen. "I'll let you arrange that one, hon." She patted him on the shoulder.

Yep, calling people was Aiden's job.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #23 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbain View Post
"We have to set an example, doofus!" And they'd better get used to it, because if they were on their way to getting married in the next year, kids were the next thing, right? Ella inwardly cringed at the thought. No kids until a long time, thanks. Ella rolled her eyes and jabbed him in the ribs. "We'll see about that." Insert eyebrow wiggle heeeeeeeere.

Ella sighed, and rested back against the wall of the alley. She felt like a shifty person just lingering about here. Because technically, they were old people now. "I don't miss the drama." She chuckled. Oh, Merlin - did THEY have enough drama or what? And it was only three terms. "I miss the school. So glad I got to transfer there in the end." She thought aloud. Cos she wouldn't be engaged right now if she hadn't!

Unless you believed in that soul mate crap.

"You did?" Oh, that was that, then. She scratched her head as he mentioned drinks. But that was like, months ago, wasn't it? Ella couldn't remember, it's not like she paid much attention to social situations. Never did, probably never will. "Get a bike? What kind?" LE sigh. WOOH, he was game for the reunion, too! There certainly were people that she did not want to see, but she totally would for the sake of things. And yeah, Hogwarts probably wouldn't ever let them back in buuuuut it still needed to happen. "I'll let you arrange that one, hon." She patted him on the shoulder.

Yep, calling people was Aiden's job.
"But we're always setting an example," Aiden complained. He let his body smack back against the wall next to Ella. They were a pretty mature couple when it counted, though.. for the most part. Or at least Aiden thought so. He grinned at her little eye-roll and rib jab. Yes, they would see about that.

Oh yes. The drama. Aiden was actually quite certain that their little 'group' had had enough drama just in those few years to last a lifetime. "I'm glad we both got to transfer there. The same year, no less." His mind jogged back to the very time when they first met. This day was turning out to be quite the stroll down memory lane, after all. And it was on the Hogwarts Express that they met. Patrick had actually introduced him to Trixie and Ella. "So, what did you think of me, anyway? The first time we were introduced." He had never really asked her.

Aiden nodded. Yes, a bike. He shrugged one shoulder. "Well, I'm partial to Hondas and Yamahas, but it's up to him, I guess." Anyway. Of course Ella would leave it up to him to arrange this reunion thing, but fortunately he didn't mind. He was eager to get everyone together again, and Ella..... well, she'd probably eliminate half the people Aiden planned on inviting. "If we can't do it at Hogwarts, where should we do it, then?" Their flat was too small, so that was out.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 10-24-2012, 03:49 AM   #24 (permalink)

Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year
Default Milton // Birdieeeeee
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Anya casually leaned against the building and watched as people walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. In her hands she held a little muggle contraption used to store food. She checked her watch. This... was probably the dumbest idea she'd ever had. And she should probably leave.

Right now.

....


... or in another five minutes.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 10-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #25 (permalink)


Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,678

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Anya casually leaned against the building and watched as people walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. In her hands she held a little muggle contraption used to store food. She checked her watch. This... was probably the dumbest idea she'd ever had. And she should probably leave.

Right now.

....


... or in another five minutes.
Milton had been walking down the edge of the main street slowly, glancing inside every building to look for potential Valentine's day gifts for Taryn. Yes, it was Valentine's day and he still had no idea what he was going to do for her. Maybe he would just just take her to that dorky tea shop and call it good.

He already had a Valentine's Day present in his pocket... but... well, that wasn't for Taryn. But she didn't know that. No one did except for him. And soon Anya, if he ever saw her that day. He wasn't going to go out and look for her though... He felt kind of guilty that he had bought her a Valentine's day gift and also slightly nervous for some reason.

As he walked past the back alley, a figure caught his attention. Milton had to do a double take before he realized it was her. HER. Anya. Milton stopped and looked at her for a moment. Well. That was kind of convenient. His hand wrapped around the small box in his pocket and he gave her a small smile before walking over to her. "Hey. What are you doing over here by yourself?"
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254