sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 678 users online including...
KylieOvage , Svetlanapka , XRumer23Edulp

5 members
673 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
XanaSnape XanaSnape is offline
 
Default Potions Storeroom

The small, heavy door in the dungeon corridor next to the potions lab and potions office is usually locked tightly and charmed so no wayward student or professor may enter.

If one were to be able to enter, they would find a musty, cold storage room containing a myriad of bottles, jars, and vessels, all neatly organized and labeled. The contents of many of the bottles appear to be extremely old, and most of the bottles are covered by a thin film of dust. The further back one ventures into the room, the thicker the dust becomes... and the deeper one delves, the more strange, unfamiliar and downright dark and creepy the items in the bottles become.

This is Professor Kazimeriz's potions storage room, where no students nor other professors are welcome to tread.

Which begs the question... what are you doing here? And how on earth did you get in? Perhaps the old man 'accidentally forgot' to lock it... Yeah, that's it. He probably just forgot.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,627
Default What is thiiis, then? :P
Encyclopaedia Galactica

Kiri was in good spirits after the last Quidditch practice session with her team. All of them had flown really well, and she was confident that they had a decent shot at winning the game against Gryffindor. Her mood even went so far as to make her look forward to finishing the homework she still had to do. Such was the Quidditch Captain's life, caught between sport and school...

The only downside was that she did not get to fly as much as she wanted to, she considered as she wandered down the dungeons to the Slytherin common room. During the practice sessions, she was supposed to supervise the team. What she really felt like doing was just... kick off from the ground and speed around the Pitch a few times, like she'd done when it had been open for general flying.

Tossing one of her Quidditch gloves back and forth in her hands, Kiri had nearly reached the entrance to the common room when something made her stop. She was just passing the Potions classroom - noticeable from the sulphuric smell emanating from it - and she'd noticed something odd about it.
It took her a moment to figure out what it was: There was an open door there! She'd never seen that before... It was small, sure, so if it was closed it would be pretty hard to see in the gloom of the dungeons, but was she really that unobservant?

"Erm... Professor Kazimeriz?" she ventured, prodding the door open a little wider and glancing inside. "Hello?" The door opened into a high-ceilinged room, and it was full of old shelves. The shelves were filled with bottles and phials. Spiders had merrily spun their webs all over the place. "Professor?" Kiri repeated, stepping a little further into the room. This place was creepy!
__________________
Antarctica is offline  
Old 02-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan frowned as the teacher put his arm around him. Where were they going? Oh the Potions closet. He nodded, "Sure. Why not?" It gave him something to do while he died. His mind was all over the place. Did he want to die alone? Or didn't he? He was very indecisive!
Leading Dylan down the corridor, Kapoor turned until they were standing near the entrance of the potions room and an old cupboard whose doors had been opened was within sights.

Kapoor was surprised to see another student in the Potions storeroom. Was she hurt too, perhaps? As he drew closer, quiet as a ninja, he could see that it was Kiri Starstalker. An amusing thought suddenly occurred to him and he considered sneaking up on her to give her a little scare, but it occurred to him that she might be in there fetching something for Kazimeriz. Wisely, he stayed hidden for a moment longer, trying to keep himself and the injured Dylan out of sight.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small tin that had a scratched up indigo and gold decorated lid. He blew upon it to knock out some dust and chuckled to himself as he read the birthday gift greeting from his old friend. Reaching his round fingers into the tin, Kapoor pinched off enough Peruvian darkness powder and released it near to the entrance of the storeroom. His booming voice could be heard through the darkness summoning the small bottle of essence of dittany and he scrambled to get himself and Dylan away from the darkness so that they could hurry up and heal Dylans injuries.

"Here you are, lad. Just take a little of this and apply it to your cuts." Kapoor said, handing the bottle over to Dylan.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan was almost carried to, no idea where. Actually he had no idea where he was. He was near the potions lab, he knew that much. Ummm, crazy Professor-man had dragged him, somewhere. And then it suddenly went dark. What was going on?

"Take what?" he couldn't see what he was meant to be taking. Was it a potion? A pill? A herb? WHAT?
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,627
Default
Encyclopaedia Galactica

This had to be Professor Kazimeriz's storeroom. Even though the things on the shelves were just that, things, dusty glass bottles and curiously shaped chemical instruments, they somehow managed to exude that extra bit of creepiness that followed the old man around like a travelling cloak that was too big.

She wondered vaguely what all those bottles contained. Unlike the potions they usually concocted in their lessons, most of these seemed to be colourless. One could easily mistake them for water - but only for a moment. Some of them looked as if they were moving ever so slightly, and others reflected the light in vaguely disconcerting ways. Kiri reached out to tap a finger against one and that was when everything went pitch-black.

For a second, Kiri thought that her reaching out had been the cause of this. But even as she was wondering what kind of spell could do this, a booming voice, amplified by the room and Kiri's heavily thumping heart, came out of the darkness, casting a Summoning Charm. With a tinkling noise, something (a potion bottle, Kiri guessed) whizzed past her head. Kiri still had no idea where she was - but even as she was fumbling for her wand, the darkness began to clear. It seemed to be some kind of dark mist or steam of sorts, and when Kiri blew against it, it moved. She didn't think waving her arms to clear the way would be a good idea, though. It was bad enough that she'd stumbled into this room (even if by accident), but if she hit something and smashed it...

Coughing, she emerged from he storeroom and looked around.
__________________
Antarctica is offline  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

"The bottle. Can you feel a bottle?" Kapoor answered Dylan, trying to make the most of what was left of the darkness cloud.

And when the blackish cloud caused by darkness powder cleared - as it did, eventually- there was Kapoor, standing there, holding a small glass phial of something and smiling at Kiri.

"Good evening." He said as though nothing were wrong at all as he tried to hide Dylans injuries, hoping that he was still holding out alright and that his injuries hadn't worsened as they traveled down the corridor.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan fumbled around in the darkness, his hand flailing slightly. His fingers grazed something cold. He caught it in his hand. "This bottle?" he popped the top off of it. It smelt nasty. "And you want me to drink it?" He wasn't putting that foul smelling liquid anywhere near his lips.

The darkness faded and before him stood Kiri. Oh great. "Hi Kiri." He gave her a slight wave.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,627
Default
Encyclopaedia Galactica

"Professor Kapoor? Er... Dylan?" Kiri stared. She found herself raising her hand in reply to Dylan's wave, was still holding her heavy Quidditch gloves. The darkness was disappearing quickly now. The smoke seeped away into the walls and the ceiling, leaving behind a faintly acrid smell and a very curious scene.

There was Kiri, wearing her Quidditch uniform. A few cobwebs had settled in her hair, making it look as if she was wearing the remnants of a whitish hairnet. Then there was the giant form of Professor Kapoor - of course, Kiri now remembered, he wasn't a proper teacher anymore. He'd taken over supervision of the library from Madame Kohan. So what was he doing down here in the dungeons? This hardly seemed like the place for him to be.

Although it was Dylan's place to be, seeing as he was a Slytherin. Here was where things became even stranger. Maybe it was just the after effect of the strange darkness (which Kiri vaguely thought to be some Weasley's Wizard Wheezes product), but he looked unusually pale to her. And he was all hunched up and clutching his stomach too... That was about as much as Kiri could see of him, however, as Professor Kapoor was more or less obscuring the boy completely.

"Good evening," she heard herself say, still staring. "Erm... Professor! I didn't mean to, er, sneak into the storeroom. The door was open when I came by!"
__________________
Antarctica is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
"Professor Kapoor? Er... Dylan?" Kiri stared. She found herself raising her hand in reply to Dylan's wave, was still holding her heavy Quidditch gloves. The darkness was disappearing quickly now. The smoke seeped away into the walls and the ceiling, leaving behind a faintly acrid smell and a very curious scene.

There was Kiri, wearing her Quidditch uniform. A few cobwebs had settled in her hair, making it look as if she was wearing the remnants of a whitish hairnet. Then there was the giant form of Professor Kapoor - of course, Kiri now remembered, he wasn't a proper teacher anymore. He'd taken over supervision of the library from Madame Kohan. So what was he doing down here in the dungeons? This hardly seemed like the place for him to be.

Although it was Dylan's place to be, seeing as he was a Slytherin. Here was where things became even stranger. Maybe it was just the after effect of the strange darkness (which Kiri vaguely thought to be some Weasley's Wizard Wheezes product), but he looked unusually pale to her. And he was all hunched up and clutching his stomach too... That was about as much as Kiri could see of him, however, as Professor Kapoor was more or less obscuring the boy completely.

"Good evening," she heard herself say, still staring. "Erm... Professor! I didn't mean to, er, sneak into the storeroom. The door was open when I came by!"
Before Kapoor could say much more, Kiri had already spoken. For that, he was grateful, because in her speaking she explained why she was down there. Not for Professor Kazimeriz.
"Nothing to worry over, Miss Starstalker. I wont be mentioning a thing. Just remember to replace whatever you've taken as Professor Kazimeriz is bound to take notice." Whew! That was a close one! That was when he noticed Kiri noticing Dylan and as the smoke cleared he could see him much better too. Was he...getting any worse? Best to administer that dittany to him right away.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan fumbled around in the darkness, his hand flailing slightly. His fingers grazed something cold. He caught it in his hand. "This bottle?" he popped the top off of it. It smelt nasty. "And you want me to drink it?" He wasn't putting that foul smelling liquid anywhere near his lips.

The darkness faded and before him stood Kiri. Oh great. "Hi Kiri." He gave her a slight wave.
"No, no, not drink it." He said with a surprising amount of calm as he pulled out his wand and conjured a cloth handkerchief to hand it over to Dylan. "Dab it onto the places you've been cut. It should heal it straight away."
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
"No, no, not drink it." He said with a surprising amount of calm as he pulled out his wand and conjured a cloth handkerchief to hand it over to Dylan. "Dab it onto the places you've been cut. It should heal it straight away."
Dylan's eyes widened at the man, "Have you seen my chest?" He peered down at it. He was still trying to shield it from Kiri. How was he meant to dab this potion on his chest?
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan's eyes widened at the man, "Have you seen my chest?" He peered down at it. He was still trying to shield it from Kiri. How was he meant to dab this potion on his chest?
His chest? He realized it a bit too late, but the thought did finally occur to him. Just where was the young man wounded?

"I haven't. No." He paused for a moment to remember a similar situation in which he randomly decided to visit a pristine lake for a swim. "Would you care for a privacy divider?"
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,627
Default
Encyclopaedia Galactica

The smoke had more or less cleared. And Kiri was staring at Dylan now. She felt slightly sick, and not from the smoke. There were huge gashes all over Dylan's chest (he wasn't wearing a shirt), wounds that looked like they had been inflicted by something with sharp claws or someone with sharp knives. And they looked very recent.

"Er..." Kiri looked away pointedly, at least for a few seconds. "No, Professor!" she protested. "I... well, thank you, first of all, but I didn't take anything. I just came by when the door was open, and I, er, I guess I had a look around." That did not make her sound guilty at all, but she was distracted by Dylan again.
Professor Kapoor seemed to be too, because without further comment, he turned around and crouched down next to the boy, uncorking the bottle and handing it over.

She glanced around. No on else was in the corridor to witness this very strange scene, and Kiri had the distinct impression that she wasn't supposed to either. She decided to ignore the comment about the "privacy divider". There wasn't anything on display she hadn't seen before - and that included the wounds! "Professor?" she repeated, trying not to stare too openly. "What, what happened? Should I go and look for Professor Kazimeriz? Or Healer Ashford?"
__________________
Antarctica is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan shook his head. He didn't need privacy. It was only Kiri. SHe had probably seen loads of people half naked. She was a quidditch player after all. Was she staring at him? He did look good, but there was no need to stare. "Um Kiri, you ok?" Maybe she was tired and had just zoned out.

Kazi? Nooooooooo! Actually maybe a good idea.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Peeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: *snickers*
Posts: 1,422

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Peeves
Default
Resident School Poltergeist | Unruly & Malicious

A brief gust of air breezes through the room, buffeting those inside or near the door. One of the small canisters from a high shelf floats down, and is joined by a couple of dusty bottles- as though an invisible wizard is shopping for supplies. As the bottles and jars disappear from sight, the low sound of Peeves' snickers fill the corridor.
__________________
You're nothing more than a pickle-headed prune biscuit-eating bulldog.

P.S. Your bowtie is crooked. And your pink thestral pony is super girly.
Peeves is offline  
Old 02-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
The smoke had more or less cleared. And Kiri was staring at Dylan now. She felt slightly sick, and not from the smoke. There were huge gashes all over Dylan's chest (he wasn't wearing a shirt), wounds that looked like they had been inflicted by something with sharp claws or someone with sharp knives. And they looked very recent.

"Er..." Kiri looked away pointedly, at least for a few seconds. "No, Professor!" she protested. "I... well, thank you, first of all, but I didn't take anything. I just came by when the door was open, and I, er, I guess I had a look around." That did not make her sound guilty at all, but she was distracted by Dylan again.
Professor Kapoor seemed to be too, because without further comment, he turned around and crouched down next to the boy, uncorking the bottle and handing it over.

She glanced around. No on else was in the corridor to witness this very strange scene, and Kiri had the distinct impression that she wasn't supposed to either. She decided to ignore the comment about the "privacy divider". There wasn't anything on display she hadn't seen before - and that included the wounds! "Professor?" she repeated, trying not to stare too openly. "What, what happened? Should I go and look for Professor Kazimeriz? Or Healer Ashford?"
"It's alright, Kiri." Kapoor almost interjected the concern Kiri must've had over being 'caught'. He soon realized that he was happy to see her when she offered to fetch help. "Healer Ashford! Yes, Kiri please. She'll know how best to handle this as he's not making it to the hospital wing himself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan shook his head. He didn't need privacy. It was only Kiri. SHe had probably seen loads of people half naked. She was a quidditch player after all. Was she staring at him? He did look good, but there was no need to stare. "Um Kiri, you ok?" Maybe she was tired and had just zoned out.

Kazi? Nooooooooo! Actually maybe a good idea.
"Dylan, was it? I think you should try the dittany. Just in case it works. You look a bit ...faint." He said commenting on the loss of colour. Was it possible that Dylan had done this to himself? Sleep magicking wasn't all that uncommon, was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♦ Peeves ♦ View Post
A brief gust of air breezes through the room, buffeting those inside or near the door. One of the small canisters from a high shelf floats down, and is joined by a couple of dusty bottles- as though an invisible wizard is shopping for supplies. As the bottles and jars disappear from sight, the low sound of Peeves' snickers fill the corridor.
Kapoor watched silently as a band of singing bottles vacated from their storeroom prison. He rolled his eyes for a moment and sighed in what sounded like relief. They had a blessed scapegoat.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan eyed the moving jars. He would've thought it odd, but it was a magic school. Anything was possible. He eyed the one in his hand. Dittany. He took a deep breath. He poured some of it onto the rag. He started to dab the hole. ARGH stung!!!! It hurt. He winced slightly. Now to pass off the fact that he was feeling better.

He smiled, "I feel alot better now thank you." Yep alot better.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan eyed the moving jars. He would've thought it odd, but it was a magic school. Anything was possible. He eyed the one in his hand. Dittany. He took a deep breath. He poured some of it onto the rag. He started to dab the hole. ARGH stung!!!! It hurt. He winced slightly. Now to pass off the fact that he was feeling better.

He smiled, "I feel alot better now thank you." Yep alot better.
Well, at least he was not bleeding anymore. And that lifted a large portion of the uneasiness. But, one thing still remained uncertain. Just how did Dylan end up with such an injury to begin with?
"Good, Good." He said feeling more relieved. "Dylan? Dylan, do you remember anything about the dreams you had last night?"

"Oh, Miss Starstalker?" He cut his own statement. "Miss Starstalker, do not worry about fetching the healer just yet." He said, hoping to stop her before she got too far.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan frowned, "Dreams? I didn't dream last night." Why did he think he was dreaming? "I rarely dream. I express myself in waking, not in sleep. Don't need to." He rocked on his heels, he was most uncomfortable on the floor.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,627
Default
Encyclopaedia Galactica

Right, Healer Ashford. Kiri nodded, her face set, and hurried off... only to be stopped a second later. They didn't need the nurse just yet? What did that mean? Wondering why she couldn't just look for the healer anyway (it would take Kiri a few minutes to find her, most likely), she swivelled around and slowly walked back to where Professor Kapoor and Dylan stood. Hunched. Leaned against the wall. Whichever worked.

"Erm, alright," said Kiri, joining the professor. Even now, sort of kneeling, he was almost as tall as Kiri. "It's no problem, though..." She trailed off. Dylan was dabbing one of his wounds with the potion the professor had got for him.
Kiri hurriedly looked elsewhere - when the liquid, which she now knew to be Dittany, touched Dylan's skin, it started to hiss loudly. The sound reminded Kiri eerily of meat thrown into hot oil.

Why was she here? It wasn't as if she could do anything to help. She kneaded the Quidditch glove in her hand nervously. And why was Professor Kapoor asking about dreams? The wounds didn't look as if Dylan could have somehow inflicted them himself (if that was even possible, Kiri did not know), and in any case, Kiri wasn't sure she wanted to hear him talk about his dreams... That would be uncomfortable for both of them.
__________________
Antarctica is offline  
Old 03-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
Right, Healer Ashford. Kiri nodded, her face set, and hurried off... only to be stopped a second later. They didn't need the nurse just yet? What did that mean? Wondering why she couldn't just look for the healer anyway (it would take Kiri a few minutes to find her, most likely), she swivelled around and slowly walked back to where Professor Kapoor and Dylan stood. Hunched. Leaned against the wall. Whichever worked.

"Erm, alright," said Kiri, joining the professor. Even now, sort of kneeling, he was almost as tall as Kiri. "It's no problem, though..." She trailed off. Dylan was dabbing one of his wounds with the potion the professor had got for him.
Kiri hurriedly looked elsewhere - when the liquid, which she now knew to be Dittany, touched Dylan's skin, it started to hiss loudly. The sound reminded Kiri eerily of meat thrown into hot oil.

Why was she here? It wasn't as if she could do anything to help. She kneaded the Quidditch glove in her hand nervously. And why was Professor Kapoor asking about dreams? The wounds didn't look as if Dylan could have somehow inflicted them himself (if that was even possible, Kiri did not know), and in any case, Kiri wasn't sure she wanted to hear him talk about his dreams... That would be uncomfortable for both of them.
He realized that it had crossed his mind too late. Of course, priorities being what they were there probably wouldn't have been alot that Professor Lupa could've done. "Miss Starstalker, I'm sorry to ask your favour again, but if you still want to help, do you think you could find Professor Lupa and tell her that Dylan was found in the dungeons with severe injuries? She should at least be informed of the situation while we figure out how something like this could've happened."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan frowned, "Dreams? I didn't dream last night." Why did he think he was dreaming? "I rarely dream. I express myself in waking, not in sleep. Don't need to." He rocked on his heels, he was most uncomfortable on the floor.
"Perhaps, one of your room mates was having a dream and casted upon you in his sleep. Must've been a fairly bad dream, given the size of your injury." Curious as that was, it could've been a possibility. And the sooner they knew what the cause of this was, the sooner they could fix it.

"How did you end up in the corridor?" Had he been going for help? Kapoor wanted to know how far back Dylan could remember.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 03-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
"Perhaps, one of your room mates was having a dream and casted upon you in his sleep. Must've been a fairly bad dream, given the size of your injury." Curious as that was, it could've been a possibility. And the sooner they knew what the cause of this was, the sooner they could fix it.

"How did you end up in the corridor?" Had he been going for help? Kapoor wanted to know how far back Dylan could remember.
"I was going to the hospital wing. It isn't normal to wake up like this. So I thought I would go get help. But I am all fixed now. So it is fine," Dylan smiled. "I'll go to the headmaster later. Don't worry Professor Lupa. She doesn't need to panic or anything. Thank you for the help Professor." Yep the Headmaster. He was the one that needed to know.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 03-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
"I was going to the hospital wing. It isn't normal to wake up like this. So I thought I would go get help. But I am all fixed now. So it is fine," Dylan smiled. "I'll go to the headmaster later. Don't worry Professor Lupa. She doesn't need to panic or anything. Thank you for the help Professor." Yep the Headmaster. He was the one that needed to know.
Kapoor put a finger to his chin. Dylan seemed to be feeling better, and sweet of him not to want to panic the Runes professor, nonetheless...

"Alright, Dylan. You should probably go back to your common room and take a rest, then." This was indeed one of the stranger incidents he'd found himself in in a long time. And for Kapoor that was saying something.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Dylan smiled, "I'll do that Professor. Maybe go to the kitchen and grab a drink. I am a bit thirsty." That sounded like a plan. Now where was the kitchen? "Um how do I get into the kitchen?" Kapoor should know. Right?
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 03-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Dylan smiled, "I'll do that Professor. Maybe go to the kitchen and grab a drink. I am a bit thirsty." That sounded like a plan. Now where was the kitchen? "Um how do I get into the kitchen?" Kapoor should know. Right?
"A floor up from here. Take the stairway." He pointed in the direction of the staircase, thinking about how exactly he was going to find the words to convey this to Headmaster Tate and Professor Lupa.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

"Up a floor and take the stairway? Which stairway?" Dylan frowned, "I have never been that way before. I tend to just attend classes. Never explore so much. Only found the room of requirement recently."
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252