sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1148 users online including...
Emzily , PhoenixRising , Chelliephone , Davidhom , AnthonyAmade

6 members
1142 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > WWRPG Special Forums > Start-of-Term Feast

Start-of-Term Feast The time has come to say HELLO to another year at Hogwarts! Enjoy a great meal and good conversation with friends before classes in the morning!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Memory Book

If you are a graduating student, the time has finally come for you to approach the pedestal against the far wall and sign off like all those before you. The Memory Book is where you can leave behind an account of your favourite memories of Hogwarts and advice for future students to read. Should there be any lingering thoughts about the school, now would be time to let them go before you join the adult world beyond.

This is likely the first time you have ever gotten this close to the pedestal. You notice that the book those you saw writing in it all these years has been bound in brass and brown leather. Although the book is old, it surprisingly has been kept under great care as only the beginning pages are starting to turn yellow. Feel free to flip through the pages, read up on what your already-graduated friends and even your parents had to say. Whenever you are ready, simply pick up the self-inking quill set beside the book and pour your heart and soul onto the first crisp blank page you see.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

To the Slytherin Quidditch Team, you must know you made generations of Slytherins proud. If you play like you did last time, next matches will be yours. An eternal hurray for the star players of the Quidditch Team of the Slytherin House.

Those new, don't let yourselves be marveled by the empty words of a person that speaks like knowing more than they do. A title is easily gained and unlikely kept; that includes reputation. There's no capacity that can't be acquired and no limits to a ready mind. The knowledge is there, but what you do with it is your choice.

Those old, fear of reliving bad experiences doesn't make a better future. Don't let loyalty become stupidity. Don't let intelligence be deprived of constant critic. Don't let courage become hypocrisy, and don't let a name limit you to the best of your abilities.

From my own most recent experience, only a last thought. Times will come where the lie is truth as well, and on for the rest of your life. Where truth is never as simple as it appears to be, hidden between layers of cowardly cover-up stories and veils of uncertainty. Suspect of the gossip, protest at censorship, beware of official tales, demand what's yours by right. Otherwise, do as you desire. Stay safe. And stay prudent - know when not to jump before a spell.

To the Slytherin House, a warning, judgment has never been fair to our house since the times of Salazar Slytherin. Expect finger pointed at you and fight it with your own strength and unity. "Evils" aren't born, they are made.

Salutations from the Slytherin House,
Nadia Chantalona Rey.

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hungarian Horntail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
November {Noe} Franze
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson {Noel} Corner
Brain Twin | MASTAH ASHURRII | Reisdent PokeNerd | Digifangirl

The people you're in school with aren't just your classmates. You eventually bond to these people, your Housemates, your classmates, your peers. Eventually, they become a family to you, this castle a home, a safehaven. No matter what you endure, there is always someone by your side. Look out for each other, because you never really know what anyone is like until you put your arm around them and listen to their stories.

Growing up seems so hard at first, something you're so reluctant of. You want to hold on tightly as you travel up that first hill of the roller coaster. All you can do though is let go and ride it out and go down that hill. Life has its up and downs, its goods and bads, but only as much as you let it have. You never get anything out of it if you ride with your eyes closed.

Laugh as much as you can but cry when your eally need to. Don't hold your breath and try not to blink, there's so much that you can miss. Seven years sounds like so much but in the end it all goes by so quickly. Make sure to do what you want to do when you have the chance; you'll regret never trying.

Work hard for what you want; if it's given to you you will never appreciate the work you put into it. Ravenclaws aren't just Ravenclaws because they have a brain. Don't let your House down, do what you need to do because it needs to be done. You can take the easy way out, or you can take the right way and do how things need to do.

Even when things look dark and glum, don't give up. Giving up means you accept defeat and if you roll over for everyone, you'll never be anyone. There is someone out there, watching you, looking over you. You may not know it, but you need to realize it. Life is all about the way you live it and with who.

New students; don't be too eager to define yourself. Take your time and discover yourself along the ride. Make your friends and be open. Don't turn something down because you don't know or understand it. Don't forget House Unity. Just because you're a Ravenclaw and he's a Slytherin doesn't mean something can't form. A House is just a place to stay and a family to be with; that doesn't mean you can't branch out.

Older students; those seven years go by fast. Don't be scared to voice things out and let yourself be known. Remember everything you've been through and the people who've been through it with you. Don't give up on them. Don't give up on yourself. This is but just one part of your life. So much lies ahead of you.

Live these years and treasure them; but remember, if all you have to live for is now, then what will you have when it's over?

Good luck and Adeiu,
Ashlie Moore
Ravenclaw Prefect
Year 7

TUNE IN! POTTERWATCH && BOOKCLUB
Hermione_loves_Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ganymede Craft
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Thank you.

To everyone.

Old 11-29-2005, 04:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ghost of the past
Detective Conan
Ramora

Graduated

Trust your instincts.

Never let anyone hide the truth from your eyes.

The past actually happened, but be warned that history is only recorded by the victors.

There is a time to stand firm and a time to bend. Survival and depends on a balance between the two.

Constant vigilence. The time you are most idle is the time the enemy will strike.

Don't give up on something simply because others tell you it's impossible. To say it's impossible is to give up before you've even tried.

Those who can fight, should, and they must learn to be strong.

Never underestimate the power that you hold.

Graphics made by: Ameh || I see you there! <3

Last edited by Backslash; 11-29-2005 at 04:28 AM.
Backslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year

Coffee and cookies are appropiate at any time, anywhere.

Hebe Athena Craft,
Proud Slytherin Seventh Year
Old 11-29-2005, 04:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ganymede Craft
Slytherin
Fifth Year

I shall forever be a Slytherin. Slytherin is the best party house. I wish all the luck to my house and pray they will always be safe.

The Quidditch team was awesome. I am so proud of my house and all of it's members.

I will miss my friends that I will be leaving, there are so many, they know who they are...

I'd like to say Good Luck to my cousin Linnea in Ravenclaw. I love you Cousin!

If I see Borr outside of Hogwarts, he better be ready for a prank that won't land me in Detention!

This is not the last you have heard of Ganymede Zeusa Craft!

See you all another day.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nathaniel Elric
First Year

Brandon walked up and started to write in the book.

"1st years: Don't be to cocky when you arrive here. This is last place you want to have detention. Listen well to the professors and respect the other students. just because they're in another house doesn't mean you can't become good friends. And above all else have fun!!!"
renegade200527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein

:Kelli walks past and sees the book, takes the quill and begins to write:

Quote:
To all the 1st years - Befriend many, trust few. Try to keep yourself out of detention. Your housemates are your family, never forget that. The other students in the school can be your allies as well, and it's nice to have friends in other houses. Your professors do know what they are talking about, so do your best to listen. Older students also know a lot about what's going on, so you should listen to them as well. Enjoy your time here, it flies by fast. Create many lasting memories...
:she puts the pen down, taking a look at the school she loves before leaving:

Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
all4oliverwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophie Nesslage
Third Year
Keeper of Ginny's Cuteness ~ Flying Prefect ~ GOBBLE GOBBLE

Ginny walks up to the Grand Book, and opens it up to a page where she could leave her last words. She passes pages, and she finds her sisters, Ashlies, goodbye. She smiled, and turned another page, finding it blankWith her pen, she begins to write.

Quote:
"To all of you who may read this, I am bidding you farewell. Good luck to all, I know you will love this school as I have. My seven terms here, have been the best of my life. I will never forget this place, as I have learned many, many things. Being the Gryffindor Prefect was wonderful, and I have enjoyed it in many ways, more than one.

"Trust people you meet, and Get some great friends. Even if there is only a few people that you trust, that will be fine. You can meet some of the best people here.

"Even when the Prefects get in trouble, you will get over it. Clearly, you've done something wrong and its for the best. I know myself, I have had to get younget students in trouble whilst being Prefect, they didn't like me for it, and they were in my own house. It sucked because we lost points, but follow the rules. The prefects and professors know what is right for you.

"Also, don't come it trying to make enemies, they will not get you through this year very easily. Trust me. In my first year, I made a friend by asking where the library was, the older students are nice, just get to know them. I hope you can find some wonderful friends like I have myself. Thoughout my terms here,I have experienced some terrible, and wonderful things. My sister died while here, and my brother. But, I made great friends, and began prefects. Some people here have made a huge impact on my life and I am never going to forget them.

"Good luck everyone, I hope you all do well.I will remember you all, and hope you remember me as well. I have enjoyed my stay here.

With so much Love,
~♥Ginny Rose Snow♥~
Gryffindor, Prefect, Seventh year."

Signing her name with her best penminship, she smiled and put her pen into her robes, heading over to the tables.

Last edited by ginny_first_year_pureblood; 03-12-2006 at 11:12 PM.
ginny_first_year_pureblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 04:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Dark Force Defense League
Sphinx

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Vannacutt
Nabs!Ama | | The Happy Hufflepuff

Nabiya approached the Memory Book after Ginny had left it. She read the past entries, smiling at some points which brought back some memories. She picked up the quill and proceeded to write her message:

Quote:
To all my Dear Hogwarts students,

My time here has been incomparable, I've had my share of ups and downs and I know that I will treasure each memory for as long as I continue to live. And I ask you all this: Cherish your time here and always try to look at the positive side of things.

I'd like to thank all the Professors for being there for us when we need them, and of course all the students who have made my stay here so memorable. I am honoured to be able to have been a part of this school.

I had fun this last term as a prefect, and I'd like to thank everyone who helped me when I needed them. And also, a very huge thanks to my fellow prefects. But, I'd also like to apologize to any student whom I might have wronged this term, I did it for concern of the well-being of the school.

And last but not least, I have some words of advice to the students: Respect the Professors, for they deserve it. Study hard, but don't forget to have fun! And of course, to my darling Hufflepuffs: STRIVE FOR THAT HOUSE CUP!

Good Luck and Good Bye!
Love,
Nabiya Jasmine MacPherson

She smiled, satisfied with what was written and walked back to her house table.

Nikolai Vannacutt

RP Character Biographies
Ellebug Baking Blog

Last edited by Nabs; 03-12-2006 at 04:48 AM.
Nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
*stalking you... and you*
*and you*

meana picasso
PEE-O-NEE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morbidda Lucretia Morwenna Sabine Valencia DeValdemar LeDeaux T'Humperdink.

Peony walked up to the book and flipped through the pages, noting the names she recognized. She paused at Nadia's, Ashlie's, the Goblin's, the two Crafts, reading each entry through. Finally in small, scrawling writing that was decorative to see and near impossible to read, Peony wrote:

1) Don't ever kiss a Professor. Ever, ever, ever.
2) Goblins are evil. They are all around you - recognize them by their glare and never show fear.

Oh yeah, you really didn't show fear. You were shakin'-in-your-shoes fearless, you were.

Learn from your mistakes - hey! That's a good one!

3) Learn from your mistakes.
4) Use your own judgement. Never ever rely on others.
5) Scaring the flaming heck out of the firsties is allowed if you don't get caught.

And finally, in large, legible capitals, she wrote:

PEONY WUZ WAS HERE.

Last edited by Meandering; 03-12-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Meandering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dru
Slytherin
I miss Shwmae...
*Collects Shwmaes*
I have the Weirdest Mom
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dru Addams
First Year

Before going to her table, Dru thought it would be suiting to write in the leavers book. She flicked through to read her fellow Slytherin's words of wisdom but stopped halfway through Jaren's when she realised how much she missed them all (with the exception of Ashlie, of course).

She picked up the quill and proceeded to write.

Quote:
I don't know half of the people in this school and I like less than half of the ones I do know. However, if there is one thing I've learnt it's that friendship can be found in the strangest places, I have Col. Mustard to thank for that. His notes made me meet Ama and Peony. Those two, along with Jaren, Rave, Alex and Nadia, have made me a better person. Especially Jaren, who helped me through a tough time.

I would also like to thank the Professors. Headmistress Rae, for being an ear when I was in a spot of bother, Professor Shwmae, for being the single person who stuck by me when others were accusing, Professor Virohsa, for showing me that no matter where you go, there will always be people out to get you, and to all the other Professors as there wouldn't be a Hogwarts without them.

Now, to all new comers and older students too, get your nose dirty. Make a good first impression and then you tend to get away with alot. Keep your eyes open to what's around, you don't get anywhere by being blinded and, whatever you do, stay away from cookies.

Be proud of who you are, don't aim to be anyone else, and if it looks too good to be true then it is.

And lastly, stay well out of my way.

Druscilla Salome Addams
(Dru)
Dru read over what she had written a few times before deciding that it was fine and walking over to her house table.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Ginny walked up to the leavers book. She felt compelled to write something. Turning to a blank page and picking up the quill, she began to write:

Quote:
To everyone that has graced my life with their presence:

I will forever remember all the times we went through. You were all there for me when my mother passed away. I thank you for that.

To all the Ravenclaws, thank you for making me feel truly at home. You may have intelligence and wit but it is your kind heart that I will always remember.

Once again, I thank you all.

Hugs, kisses and love

Ginny
She put down the quill and wiped away a tear. She left to continue with what needed to be done.
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Partner In Crime
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Azrael Cipriano
Sixth Year

Kiaria walks up to the book and bites her lip. What to say, she wondered. She took a deep breath and took the quill. She began to write.

Quote:
To everyone I've known in my seven years of being here, I want to thank you all for everything you've done. I will miss you greatly and hope for the best for all of the younger students. Thank you, and goodbye.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Wilde
Graduated
Farmer Carter | | Ama's Secret

It was Lee's turn to leave the school, so he had to leave a lil memo for the future generations of Hogwarts. He simply wrote:

"Trust no one."
YOU
*wink*

Leeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katie Minnson

Angel approached the pedestal hesitantly. She read what passed students had written and couldn't help but laugh at a few and bite her bottom lip as she saw the names of her older friends. It was a whirl of memories and she couldn't help but blink back a few tears.
Slowly Angel reached for the quill and dipped it in the ink jar. She didn't have a clue on what she was going to write and she watched as a drop of ink fell from the quill and hit the paper. She watched as the ink spread out on the parchment and began to dry. The hufflepuff student then smiled as she finally knew what she wanted to write. She poised the quill over the parchment and wrote diagonally across the page from the bottom of the page near the spin clear across to the opposite corner at the top,

Quote:
Be who you want to be and let no one try to change you. Those that matter in life will accept even your most annoying flaw.
Angel paused and looked at her writting. She then in smaller print under it wrote:
Quote:
Hufflepuff always and forever!
- Angelina Xavier

Angel then set the quill back in it's holder and left made her way back to the Hufflepuff table. The year wasn't over yet after all.

Katie Minnson- Third Year - Hufflepuff
Angel8807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyss-Lavanne Disaya Smada
Fourth Year

Alyssa walked up to the book and shook her head.

Quote:
Be nice and you wont be eaten by the giant squid
Alyssa smiled

Quote:
Alyssa Lavanne Adams
She walked out rubbing her hand.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aden Broccoli
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shawn Parias
::squawks:: Rhinestone Ravvie

Hawken Terrell walked up to the book and then picked up the quill resting on the book. He started squibbling dowm some words of "wisdom" :

Quote:
Life's upredictable, but that doesn't mean you can't get some direction along the way. Don't underestimate or nay-say Tea Leaves and fire readings.
Bellow his words of wisdom, he scribbled down his name as well as Amber Gaze's, as she had asked him to share their thoughts on Divinations with the masses of Hogwarts.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

Kay walked up to the book and stared at it. Her courage was beginning to fail her, but she quickly realized that it was tradition and she was not going to challenge that no matter how difficult it would be. Her parents had stood in this same spot years before and had recorded their messages as did their parents and their parents and so on. It was now her turn. Reaching inside her robes, she withdrew a slip of parchment and with a shaky hand, began to copy down her message for posterity:

Quote:
Use knowledge for the purposes of doing good and be not afraid to speak your mind, even if it angers those around you. Take your lessons seriously regardless of your opinion of your professors because you never know when a lesson may save your life.

Remember to sleep and eat when studying for your OWLs and NEWTS, and never memorize any book that weighs over fifteen pounds.

Follow your heart in whatever you do, and do not be afraid to follow your dreams. Remember, it is your decisions and actions who mark who you truly are.

My fellow Ravenclaws, continue to strive for that which is highest and honorable. Study hard and practice the way you play. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

Hogwarts is my home and all of you are my family. I'll miss each and everyone of you dearly.

Ravenclaw forever!

Kayleen Miranda Harrison, Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain
Elijah Young
Kay lay the quill down and shoved the parchment slip back into her robe pocket. She stared at the book and picked up the quill, adding Elijah's name below hers. Setting the quill down for the last time, she turned around and walked back to the Ravenclaw table with her head held high.

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 10-16-2006 at 02:54 AM.
demented_death_eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
PKA: Dellamorte Dellamore

Flying Down Juniper
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Neva Amos
Graduated
Rock Away Blind | You Could Be My Silver Springs Blue Green Colours Flashing | Basically the Sun

Neva walks up to the book and, having only a small note to add, feels rather foolish in doing so. Disregarding this, she makes her addition. She is fairly certain that she will not be at Hogwarts for her final year, so wished to make her addition now before it is too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva Amos

Don't ever be somebody's slogan because you are poetry
She walks away from the book to join the feast.

... PERCEPTIVE ... ALOOF ... PHILOSOPHICAL ...

Last edited by Sister Of The Moon; 02-04-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Sister Of The Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Manticore

Ministry RPG Name:
Esme Bass

Diagon Alley Employee:
Brett Carlen
Flourish and Blotts Shopkeeper
Potter Nurse || Hockey obsession <3 | Go Wings! || Geaux Tigers!

Serena approached the book that she had seen so many fellow students sign when they reached the end of their journey at Hogwarts. Now it was her turn. She thought for a moment before picking up a quill and writing

Quote:
Trust your heart and it will not steer you wrong.

Be grateful for your friends for they will help lead you through the obstacle course that is life.

Never let anyone make you doubt your decisions or beliefs.
Pausing, she moved a little ways down and continued to write:

Quote:
During all of my years here, I’ve had plenty of ups and downs, triumphs and defeats, but I would not go back and change a thing. Everything happens for a reason and we can either learn from it or lay there and wallow in the “not-fairs” and “why me’s.” Be strong in the face of adversity and you will be successful.

All of the people whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet, thank you for the wonderful memories. I will certainly never forget any of you.

Finally, to my fellow Gryffindors: Remain the role models that I know you can be and never stop reaching for the stars.

Good luck to all students who pass through these halls.

Serena Ruby Stone
Once she was finished, Serena carefully closed the book and began her walk to the end of the term feast.
Granger1814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #23 (permalink)

Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Julia approached the book and flipped through the pages to see what past seventh year students had said. She wasn't sure why, but her emotions began to go nuts. She felt the urge to cry. This was odd, because she knew that after she had officially graduated, she would spend the rest of her life with Jacques as a professional Quidditch player. She would be happy.

But... something just didn't feel right about preparing to leave Hogwarts forever. This school was a part of her. When she got into the real world, she wouldn't be able to be who she was at this school. Passing on her role at Hogwarts would be difficult, but at least it would go to someone deserving - her little sister, Chloe Agoobwah.

After a moment of gathering her thoughts, she took her blue feathered self-inking quill out of her pocket. It was her lucky quill, so she figured it was appropriate to use it now when she needed some kind of luck to write the proper things that future students would need to know. As she placed the tip of her quill on the paper, she thought of all of her past terms. What were good tips that could be useful?

Quote:
To all my fellow troublemakers and students of Hogwarts,

Treasure each day you have at this school. You might not realize how much you're going to miss it until your last day comes and you're standing by this book, preparing to write down your thoughts.

Do not eat the cookies in the Headmistress's office. Just... don't. But befriend the house elves. They can come in handy for many things.

Don't date boys unless they're French. French boys will treat you best.

To my fellow Quidditch players, I agree with what one of my best friends, Kay Harrison, wrote in this book. Practice the way you play. Winning is great and all, but don't focus on that as you play the game. I've learned that when you just have fun, winning comes natural.

And last but not least... my dear Ravenclaws. Intelligence isn't everything, you know. It's very important to study hard and do your homework, but it's not everything. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or you'll end up going delusional. Trust me on this.

A final note - Be who you are. Don't be afraid to stand out in the crowd. It's actually good for you to be a little crazy sometimes... or all the time. You may just find out that there are some people out there that admire your oddness. Wear a cape, claim an interesting colored vegetable as your own, and cause chaos. These are the three things you should do if you want to follow the Agoobwah trend.

Bugs Bunny and blue carrots shall forever live on.

Julia Agoobwah,
Ravenclaw's star Seeker.
Julia replaced her quill in her robe pocket and turned to walk away, then shot a long-lasting glance at the book. With a slight frown on her face she went to take a seat, hoping it would be possible to enjoy the end of term feast.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Slytherin
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Allyn Winchester
First Year
Runs With Vampires

Jacques walked over to the Memory Book. When he'd first heard about it so many years ago he'd never imagined that the time would fly by and it was now his turn to put his 4 years at Hogwarts into a snappy, witty little summary for others to read.

Speaking of others, he noticed with a smile that Julia had already written in the book. He read what she had written for inspiration and laughed when he spotted the passage referring to himself. That girl is amazing he thought to himself and resolved to write something quickly so he could go and find her.

Picking a dark grey quill out of his bag, he started to write.

Quote:
Hogwarts,

Thank you for making an exchange student like me feel right at home. Thank you for the brilliant food, excellent professors and wonderful scenery...

If I have any pearls of wisdom to pass on to the next generation, it would be this: Date Quidditch Players. They keep you on your toes.

C'est la Vie!
Jacques Olivier Beaumont
Jacques quickly re-read over what he had written, smiled and ran back into the great hall to find Julia.

athousandpieces on Tumblr : TPer for Life! : DFTBA
Taking Back Kirstie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:06 AM   #25 (permalink)
Formerly: Racheya
Slytherin
Kappa

Lady Bernkastel - Witch Of Miracles More Posts than Sense

Luna walked over to the year book, she would have cried if she had promised not to. As she pulled out her quill, her mind ran through everything she had done in her time at Hogwarts. She was unsure of what to write, should it be funny? Emotional? Inspiring? She sighed, and just wrote what came to her.

Quote:
No matter what happens to you. Parent trouble, ministry trouble even professor trouble, you will always. ALWAYS have friends at Hogwarts. You could be the most hated and despised person in the world, but you will find someone who cares. You will find someone who is always willing to help, to be at your side.
But whatever you do, don't change yourself for others. Be yourself. Nobody else.
Adversity doesn't make you stronger. It makes you weak but overcoming adversity does. If you give up at the first hurdle, you will never finish that race for the rest of your life.

On a slightly lighter note, I want to give my props to the Slytherin quidditch team! Despite the recent loss, I have had a great time over the years with the team and I will be sad to let you all go. So GOOD LUCK to Slytherin next year and every year after that! One day your time will come to shine.

Last I want to mention my friends. Standing behind me when I thought all hope was lost, when I thought that nobody could care about someone like me. You were all there keeping me on earth, keeping me happy. But I am sad to say that I will most likely never see any of you again. Not where I am going.

Luna Ignatio Moore
Slytherin Inter-house champion
Quidditch captain and 5 year keeper
Luna finished the letter and turned away hoping that she had left a mark on the world for other's to see, to read, and most importantly, to take the advice.
R348753 is offline   Reply With Quote