sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3541 users online including...
WhittyBitty , Uncle Moose , Janetwax , Suziella , Olivertox , Emmaagomo

8 members
3533 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 197
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mrs.Lupin
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,361
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
I wont be watching it.. sure I can watch...

I wont be watching it.. sure I can watch Dreamcatcher and IT but nothing else scary.
Forum: Packaged Sweets 01-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Nice ending :P

Nice ending :P
Forum: Packaged Sweets 11-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Awww! So sweet!

Awww! So sweet!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 10-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Aww, poor Siri! -hugs him- Post again!

Aww, poor Siri! -hugs him- Post again!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
I don't want it to end! -clings to Sirius- Don't...

I don't want it to end! -clings to Sirius- Don't hurt poor Siri!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,713
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
omg! I love it!

omg! I love it!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,963
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Awww sooo sweet!

Awww sooo sweet!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,963
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Awww so sad but happy too! PAMS!

Awww so sad but happy too! PAMS!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,963
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
New reader, and I have to say, this ff is bloody...

New reader, and I have to say, this ff is bloody brilliant! Please keep it going!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Awww -huggles Sirius- no need to yell at him :P ...

Awww -huggles Sirius- no need to yell at him :P

Pams
Forum: Packaged Sweets 07-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Can't she see that Siri likes her!? I'll miss ya...

Can't she see that Siri likes her!? I'll miss ya Ash!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 07-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Loved it! PAMS!

Loved it! PAMS!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 07-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
That was funny! PAMS!

That was funny! PAMS!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-22-2007, 03:17 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Where's that post?

Where's that post?
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-18-2007, 03:39 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Well only thing I saw was 'you could cut with a...

Well only thing I saw was 'you could cut with a knife' I think it should be 'you could cut it with a knife' but that's just me. :P Pams!
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,199
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 03-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
I give that post a 8.5 :P too short Pams

I give that post a 8.5 :P too short Pams
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,023
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
I signed! Go Jo!

I signed! Go Jo!
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 3,425
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
I voted for HP! Whoo! Love HP!

I voted for HP! Whoo! Love HP!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
OMG!!James!! What are you doing?!?!?!

OMG!!James!! What are you doing?!?!?!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-21-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 444
Views: 19,960
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Katie! :cry: I am really crying here..(from just...

Katie! :cry: I am really crying here..(from just one eye...strange)...*sniffs* Poor Hannah!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
That was short! Anywho..PAMS!!

That was short! Anywho..PAMS!!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 444
Views: 19,960
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
*screams* Peter you git! Is that the end? or no?...

*screams* Peter you git! Is that the end? or no? And I will take Draco...since I can't have Lucius.
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Replies: 274
Views: 12,537
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Awww! Poor Jamesie! *pats James* PAMS!!

Awww! Poor Jamesie! *pats James* PAMS!!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 444
Views: 19,960
Posted By Mrs.Lupin
Way to go kids! *pats Remus* Poor guy...If you...

Way to go kids! *pats Remus* Poor guy...If you have Lucius or Draco in the second story I wanna be with one of them!:)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 197

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268