sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3495 users online including...
WhittyBitty , DanielGaize , NicholasNop , LeonChigh

5 members
3490 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: luckyladybug
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,970
Posted By luckyladybug
I am way to excited about this.... I am hoping...

I am way to excited about this.... I am hoping it will be true to the book.... as close as possible.... it is a long book.........

YAAAAAAAA
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,848
Posted By luckyladybug
I love it when they keep the orginal cast......

I love it when they keep the orginal cast... Makes it all believeable. ;)
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,739
Posted By luckyladybug
I love Maggie Smith ... I think she is...

I love Maggie Smith ... I think she is fantastic...........
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,796
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw Excited

Dang it....

They haven't started making it yet..... come on..... I want to see it.....

:blush: sorry just a little excited.. :dizzy: ........
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,619
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw Wooohhhh he didn't....

She is pretty funny :lol: and very talented.... I am a much happier person with HP in my life.... This is the first time that I have read a book and actually injoyed them...

Thanks...JKR.....
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,760
Posted By luckyladybug
I love it.... excited about the OoTP.... They...

I love it.... excited about the OoTP.... They better get going though... The rest of the cast is getting older....

Good Stuff........
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-22-2005, 01:43 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,016
Posted By luckyladybug
How exciting..... I like it... he did a great...

How exciting..... I like it... he did a great job.... he is also in the movie "Red Dragon".... He was good there also....
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,354
Posted By luckyladybug
Loving it..........

Loving it..........
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 5,980
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw Good...

I have younger children... and that sounds great.................
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 1,523
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw :flower: Good stuff. .... .... .....

:flower: Good stuff. .... .... .....
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 701
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw :flower: It's cute... I like it.....

:flower: It's cute... I like it.....
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,060
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw I like it.... :disney:

I like it.... :disney:
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 1,653
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw Nice pic.... good stuff.... :sorcerer:

Nice pic.... good stuff.... :sorcerer:
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,236
Posted By luckyladybug
good stuff.............. :loons:

good stuff.............. :loons:
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 747
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw :cheerpyr: Yaaa......

:cheerpyr: Yaaa......
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 764
Posted By luckyladybug
Ravenclaw Good stuff..... kinda funny..... but, good.... ...

Good stuff..... kinda funny..... but, good....


OH>>> :bubbly: Cheers..... (claps loudly)

Wailing Widow...
Forum: Term 10: August - November 2005 12-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,674
Posted By luckyladybug
I hope that soon I will understand most of this...

I hope that soon I will understand most of this stuff that is being said....
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Replies: 546
Views: 33,812
Posted By luckyladybug
Yes, :woot: I just finished and good luck...

Yes, :woot: I just finished and good luck :sorcerer: to everyone who is being sorted.....
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 11-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Replies: 268
Views: 33,972
Posted By luckyladybug
Smile Dumbledore is my...

Dumbledore is my man.................................................... :wizard:
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,555
Posted By luckyladybug
I wish I could see them.... but, I am addicted...

I wish I could see them.... but, I am addicted and I have to wait for the movie....
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,154
Posted By luckyladybug
I just think she is a cutie.....for a kid........

I just think she is a cutie.....for a kid..... she does a great job...
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,819
Posted By luckyladybug
I decided to stop watching new clips and seeing...

I decided to stop watching new clips and seeing new pics.. there all big spoilers... I wont need to see the movie... I will have already see it all in clips....

It's all good though...... ...
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 01:41 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 7,270
Posted By luckyladybug
I love those pics... of NY.... that would be...

I love those pics... of NY.... that would be cool to see/ meet them all, Dan, Rupert, and Emma....
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 01:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,819
Posted By luckyladybug
I am way to excited... If I keep reading and...

I am way to excited... If I keep reading and seeing all the pics I get more anxious every time...

It's driving me nucking futs :dizzy: .......
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,758
Posted By luckyladybug
That is cool.... I still love all these...

That is cool.... I still love all these interviews and stuff... that's soo kewl....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268