sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 209 users online including...
FearlessLeader19 , Raju Misra , Holmesian Feline , sweetpinkpixie , Kimothy , Jamesfum , natekka , naurineseth

14 members
195 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Wizarding World Vacations > New Zealand

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:48 PM
PatInTheHat PatInTheHat is offline
 
Default Waitomo Hotel


Located right on the shores of New Zealand is the elegant Waitomo Hotel. While this hotel may look to be on the pricey side, that's not necessarily true. Not only does this hotel have accommodations for both magical and muggles, they also have rooms with a broad range of pricing. For those who actually plan on spending some time in their room and maybe even enjoying a meal or two here, there are the rooms on the second level with a lovely view of the sea. Most of these type accommodations have two or three bedrooms all connected to a fully furbished common room. The salty air is always there to greet you every morning through the open balcony windows, with room service only a call or floo away. A few of the cheaper rooms have the same amount of rooms, but lack a common room. Not that it matters to those who are only looking for a place to toss their belongs. And for those who are traveling alone there's always the singles that look a bit pathetic, but what do you care? The view out your one window is just a great!

If you are hanging around the hotel some, why not head to the restaurant and grab a bite to eat? There's always numerous activities going on around the establishment such as some surfing on the beach, football in the grassy areas (that's soccer for you Americans), or zorbing on the hilly side of the resort for those looking for some dizzy fun. Just don't spend too much time here! The real adventure is out across the island.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Rowan walked up to into their room, he still couldn't believe Millie had done all this for him. It was sweet, and it looked so expensive, but she said not to fret about the price so he wouldn't... He sighed and sat their bags down before looking around again.
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Rowan walked up to into their room, he still couldn't believe Millie had done all this for him. It was sweet, and it looked so expensive, but she said not to fret about the price so he wouldn't... He sighed and sat their bags down before looking around again.
Millie walked in behind him closing the door "So Do you love it?" she asked him knowing he's say yes, she had put a lot of months of planning into this and told no one about it. The surprise worked out perfectly adn they were spending the fist half of their vacation alone together before joining their familiy again
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

"I do," Rowan smiled back at her, "But you truly didn't have to do all this for me love," He turned back to he, walking over to her he kissed her cheek, "I truly don't deserve you."
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
"I do," Rowan smiled back at her, "But you truly didn't have to do all this for me love," He turned back to he, walking over to her he kissed her cheek, "I truly don't deserve you."
She smiled "I know i didnt have to, but i wanted too, you do everything for me adn i wanted to do something nice for you." he kisssed her cheek and with the next part she hit him playfully 'how many times do i have to tell you that whether i deserve you or you deserve me, we picked each other adn that's that."and she was just sticking to that, no if ands or buts about it
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

"Well still, I feel bad for not getting you more than the necklace." He chuckled as she slapped him lightly, "I know, I know... But I still don't deserve you." He kissed her lightly, "You're to amazing for a simple guy like me."
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
"Well still, I feel bad for not getting you more than the necklace." He chuckled as she slapped him lightly, "I know, I know... But I still don't deserve you." He kissed her lightly, "You're to amazing for a simple guy like me."
"the necklace is beautiful, and plenty worth it love." she said as she touched it on her neck "yes, you do Rowan." she kissed him back "I think your too amazing for a girl like me, But i dont complain all the time." she said picking on him just a little bit. She shot him a wink before going over to the other side of the room and opened up the curtain as she took on the view from their hotel
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Rowan smiled and shook his head, "I would never complain about being married to you." He walked over to her and looked out the window.
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Rowan smiled and shook his head, "I would never complain about being married to you." He walked over to her and looked out the window.
"Of course you wouldn't." she smiled and leaned on him with her arm on his shoulder "we're going to have a good vacation here Ro, don't worry I have everything planned and it'll be loads of fun too." she kissed his cheek
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

"You always seemed to have everything planned for us." Rowan chuckled and laid his head on top of hers.
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
"You always seemed to have everything planned for us." Rowan chuckled and laid his head on top of hers.
"of course i do." she kissed the top of his head. "So what would you like to first? Something Fun and relaxing or Fun and adventurous?"
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Rowan kissed her cheek in return, "I'd prefer something adventurous personally."
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Rowan kissed her cheek in return, "I'd prefer something adventurous personally."
She tapped her finger to her chin "Cave exploring orrr black water rafting!?" she was excited by either adn just loved that he was so adventurous with her
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

"Cave exploring," Rowan smiled and kissed her lightly. He hadn't seen her like this in a while. So excited to do something, not since their anniversary anyways.
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default Ahh un changed!!! :D
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
"Cave exploring," Rowan smiled and kissed her lightly. He hadn't seen her like this in a while. So excited to do something, not since their anniversary anyways.
"YES!"she said throwing her fists into the air "i was hoping you'd pick that first." BEAM. "we should change into better clothes." she said going over to their bags
__________________

Last edited by JennMarie; 10-02-2012 at 08:52 PM.
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Violet Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Rowan chuckled and followed her over to the bags, grabbing a decent outfit for cave climbing. Quickly changing he looked back at her, "You ready love?"
PuppySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #17 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,472

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default Had trouble with polyvore grr and post in the cave thread now
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Rowan chuckled and followed her over to the bags, grabbing a decent outfit for cave climbing. Quickly changing he looked back at her, "You ready love?"
Millie got reading for the cave searching & exploring. she was thrilled to be doing something adventurous with her husband and not with her job where she almost got killed twice a week, she lived for these little things with him "yupp ready."
__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,660

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mariam Belrose
Sixth Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default Lara ♥
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Honestly, it was a bit of a shock they managed to score a luxury room for pretty much a basic price. Perhaps not all old people were so bad. Definitely loud, but not bad. Apart from the amazing view they had, the room was...very nice. It'd been quite sometime since she actually stayed somewhere that actually looked like money had been put into it. Merlin, it was so foreign now.

"Nice." she commented, glancing towards her boyfriend, a bit of a smirk on her face as her bag dropped to the floor.
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

x5 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Honestly, it was a bit of a shock they managed to score a luxury room for pretty much a basic price. Perhaps not all old people were so bad. Definitely loud, but not bad. Apart from the amazing view they had, the room was...very nice. It'd been quite sometime since she actually stayed somewhere that actually looked like money had been put into it. Merlin, it was so foreign now.

"Nice." she commented, glancing towards her boyfriend, a bit of a smirk on her face as her bag dropped to the floor.
Not only was this his first vacation abroad but also it was the very first time he was being involved with something classified as luxurious. The travel agent woman was surely a weird and loud one but it ended up she was definitely a nice one. Luxury for the amount of Galleons they had.

Carrying the bags, he followed Evelyn into the hotel room and stopped to have a look around. This was a...nice room. Or more than just nice actually. What was even better than the room was the fact that now he was away from any trouble in a foreign country, with his beloved. A great opportunity to find peace again after the things that had happened.

He dropped the bags on the floor and smirked back at his girlfriend. ''Cool, is not it?'' he said then moved to look outside from the window. ''The view here is very beautiful''
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,660

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mariam Belrose
Sixth Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Not only was this his first vacation abroad but also it was the very first time he was being involved with something classified as luxurious. The travel agent woman was surely a weird and loud one but it ended up she was definitely a nice one. Luxury for the amount of Galleons they had.

Carrying the bags, he followed Evelyn into the hotel room and stopped to have a look around. This was a...nice room. Or more than just nice actually. What was even better than the room was the fact that now he was away from any trouble in a foreign country, with his beloved. A great opportunity to find peace again after the things that had happened.

He dropped the bags on the floor and smirked back at his girlfriend. ''Cool, is not it?'' he said then moved to look outside from the window. ''The view here is very beautiful''
Taking a moment to look around, noting the decor and connected bedrooms, she picked up a brochure that sat on top of a very nice wooden table before walking over to stand next to Josh. Though for a moment, her attention was on what was written before looking outside to the view. "Oh wow, it is."

Much different than the view she had from her own balcony at home and a hundred percent more pleasant than the one at work. It was a nice change of things. "We should go down there later." she said, moving over to the couch and flopping onto it, opening up the brochure. It listed good tourism spots and activities. Something about caves, black water rafting...

"JOSH!" Evelyn sat up quickly, staring at the words. Oh, my, goodness. "They have an antipodean opaleye reservation nearby!"
__________________

______________________4th Year Slytherin______________________
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

x5 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Taking a moment to look around, noting the decor and connected bedrooms, she picked up a brochure that sat on top of a very nice wooden table before walking over to stand next to Josh. Though for a moment, her attention was on what was written before looking outside to the view. "Oh wow, it is."

Much different than the view she had from her own balcony at home and a hundred percent more pleasant than the one at work. It was a nice change of things. "We should go down there later." she said, moving over to the couch and flopping onto it, opening up the brochure. It listed good tourism spots and activities. Something about caves, black water rafting...

"JOSH!" Evelyn sat up quickly, staring at the words. Oh, my, goodness. "They have an antipodean opaleye reservation nearby!"
For some reason, the young man liked the view there so much that it was very hard for him to take his eyes off it. As if he was glued to the floor right before the window, he just stood there and watched the view. The sea was amazing. It looked very inviting. And he could see forests too. It looked like this place had everything he loved right now; the sea, forests and his girlfriend. Even just watching the sea from there was very relaxing and he could not imagine how amazing it would be like to be down there. He nodded excitedly at Evelyn's words still looking outside.

But then he found out there could be something that would distract him from the view; Evelyn's sudden yelling of his name.

He looked back at her immediately only to find her looking at a brochure. Antipodean Opaleye reservation. Dragons. Oh yes he knew how much she loved dragons. Walking to her, he eyed the brochure and laughed. ''Calm down. We don't want to scare the dragons away, do we?''

And there was something that took his attention as much as dragons took hers. ''Black water rafting!'' he read and looked at her happily ''Now that looks like the kind of activity i would love to experience. Exciting. What do you think, hun?''
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,660

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mariam Belrose
Sixth Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
For some reason, the young man liked the view there so much that it was very hard for him to take his eyes off it. As if he was glued to the floor right before the window, he just stood there and watched the view. The sea was amazing. It looked very inviting. And he could see forests too. It looked like this place had everything he loved right now; the sea, forests and his girlfriend. Even just watching the sea from there was very relaxing and he could not imagine how amazing it would be like to be down there. He nodded excitedly at Evelyn's words still looking outside.

But then he found out there could be something that would distract him from the view; Evelyn's sudden yelling of his name.

He looked back at her immediately only to find her looking at a brochure. Antipodean Opaleye reservation. Dragons. Oh yes he knew how much she loved dragons. Walking to her, he eyed the brochure and laughed. ''Calm down. We don't want to scare the dragons away, do we?''

And there was something that took his attention as much as dragons took hers. ''Black water rafting!'' he read and looked at her happily ''Now that looks like the kind of activity i would love to experience. Exciting. What do you think, hun?''
...

"Oh, ha ha." she muttered sarcastically, narrowing her eyes playful at him before turning her attention back to the details about the reservation. Until Josh spoke up about the black water rafting. Of course he'd be excited about that one, though she couldn't help the smile that grew. Looking up to her boyfriend, she turned a bit towards him, an eyebrow raised.

"Only if we get to see the dragons first." SMIRK. She glanced down to the brochure again. "Besides, the whole cave boat exploring thing plus the black water rafting are in the same place. Might as well just do both while we're there."
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

x5 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
...

"Oh, ha ha." she muttered sarcastically, narrowing her eyes playful at him before turning her attention back to the details about the reservation. Until Josh spoke up about the black water rafting. Of course he'd be excited about that one, though she couldn't help the smile that grew. Looking up to her boyfriend, she turned a bit towards him, an eyebrow raised.

"Only if we get to see the dragons first." SMIRK. She glanced down to the brochure again. "Besides, the whole cave boat exploring thing plus the black water rafting are in the same place. Might as well just do both while we're there."
Josh smirked at her. Of course she would not give him the chance to go to what he wanted first. He did not think she would so he was not going to try. He already liked to do things her way anyway. ''Of course.'' he said then looked back at the brochure. It looked like they had chosen a really good place to go on vacation. From the view o the activities, everything was perfect.

Then he looked back at her with a grin when an idea hit him. ''Do you think they would let us ride one of the dragons?'' he asked now lots of crazy but fun ideas running in his mind. Was it a fantasy? Perhaps it was but he did not see any reason not to speak of it. ''If they refuse, i can steal one and we can ride it to home. Then i am sure...'' he snacthed the brochure from her and threw it away before he wrapped his arms around her. ''...that would make you be crazy for me.''

*smirk*
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,660

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mariam Belrose
Sixth Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Josh smirked at her. Of course she would not give him the chance to go to what he wanted first. He did not think she would so he was not going to try. He already liked to do things her way anyway. ''Of course.'' he said then looked back at the brochure. It looked like they had chosen a really good place to go on vacation. From the view o the activities, everything was perfect.

Then he looked back at her with a grin when an idea hit him. ''Do you think they would let us ride one of the dragons?'' he asked now lots of crazy but fun ideas running in his mind. Was it a fantasy? Perhaps it was but he did not see any reason not to speak of it. ''If they refuse, i can steal one and we can ride it to home. Then i am sure...'' he snacthed the brochure from her and threw it away before he wrapped his arms around her. ''...that would make you be crazy for me.''

*smirk*
That was, the most, brilliant idea that had yet to cross her mind. "Hmm, I don't know." she mused, reading over the description again to see if there was any mention on being able to ride one of the dragons. It did mention the reservation was completely free of a wizard's meddling.

She huffed when the brochure was snatched away, though leaned towards him anyways as he wrapped his arms around her. "Crazy for you, huh?" One hand settling on his arm, she pondered the thought. "Well, I guess any sane girl would go crazy for their boyfriend who can steal a dragon for her and ride it home." She smiled and leaned forward, giving a light kiss before pulling back.

"And also a boyfriend who can talk their way out of us getting arrested."
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187