Thread: Waitomo Hotel
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post

"Oh, ha ha." she muttered sarcastically, narrowing her eyes playful at him before turning her attention back to the details about the reservation. Until Josh spoke up about the black water rafting. Of course he'd be excited about that one, though she couldn't help the smile that grew. Looking up to her boyfriend, she turned a bit towards him, an eyebrow raised.

"Only if we get to see the dragons first." SMIRK. She glanced down to the brochure again. "Besides, the whole cave boat exploring thing plus the black water rafting are in the same place. Might as well just do both while we're there."
Josh smirked at her. Of course she would not give him the chance to go to what he wanted first. He did not think she would so he was not going to try. He already liked to do things her way anyway. ''Of course.'' he said then looked back at the brochure. It looked like they had chosen a really good place to go on vacation. From the view o the activities, everything was perfect.

Then he looked back at her with a grin when an idea hit him. ''Do you think they would let us ride one of the dragons?'' he asked now lots of crazy but fun ideas running in his mind. Was it a fantasy? Perhaps it was but he did not see any reason not to speak of it. ''If they refuse, i can steal one and we can ride it to home. Then i am sure...'' he snacthed the brochure from her and threw it away before he wrapped his arms around her. ''...that would make you be crazy for me.''

*smirk*

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote