sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Election Era


Election Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Ministers for Magic, Sherman Clark [IC January 2086 - December 2089; OOC February 2015 - June 2016] & Althea Scabior [IC January 2090 - December 2093; OOC February 2016 - June 2017]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2016, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,216

x12 x12
Default Testing Lab
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus


International
Magical Cooperation



Graphic done by Becky


Our department receives many products from foreign countries. We need to inspect each and every one to ensure that they are safe for the Wizarding World to use. They need to follow certain standards and not have any defaults. Not just one product in the shipments are tested. All items in every box must be tested to ensure that they are of the best quality. Testers check the products by sight, sound, feel, smell or even taste. They also must check the items that all parts fit, move correctly, and are properly charmed; the pressure of gases and levels of liquids, test the flow of electricity; and do a test run to check for proper operation.

The items you might find in this lab are as follows, but are not limited to!
Text Cut: Magical and Nonmagical Items

Balls
  • Non-explodable, luminous balloons - are balloons that glow and are impossible to pop.

Cameras
  • Cine-camera - A cine-camera is a Muggle device that can be used for home video recording.
  • Camera - A camera is used to take photos. In the wizarding world, photos have the ability to move.

Cauldrons
  • Brass Cauldron
  • Cauldron to Sieve
  • Cheese cauldron
  • Chocolate Cauldrons
  • Collapsible Cauldron
  • Copper Cauldron
  • Exploding Cauldron
  • Gold cauldron
  • Hopping cauldron
  • Pewter Cauldron
  • Self-Stirring Cauldron
  • Silver Cauldron
  • Sloshing Cauldron

Dark Detectors
  • Foe Glass - It looks like a mirror, but instead of a reflection it shows the enemies of its possessor. The figures appear as shadows but become clearer and more visible as the enemies get closer to the possessor.
  • Probity Probe - looks like a golden car antenna. It is waved in front of a person in order to detect concealment spells or hidden magical objects.
  • Secrecy Sensor - It is shaped like an aerial, but it is gold in colour and very squiggly. It vibrates when it detects concealment and lies.
  • Sneakoscope - looks like a glass spinning top. It lights up, spins, and whistles if someone is doing something untrustworthy nearby.

Quills
  • Anti-Cheating Quill - is a special quill on which an Anti-Cheating spell has been placed in order to make it impossible to cheat.
  • Auto-Answer Quill - are magical Quills that most likely write out the answer to questions automatically.
  • Blood quill - is a dark magical object of torture that is a type of quill that does not require ink, as it writes with the blood of the person using it.
  • Quick-Quotes Quill - is a magical quill that writes automatically as the subject speaks. However, the quill does not record verbatim what the subject says. Instead, it takes a subject's words and creates sensational and inaccurate tales that bear little resemblance to actual events. It is capable of writing on its own when dictated to, although what is written is often highly embellished.
  • Quill of Acceptance - also known as the Magical Quill, was a quill at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that detected the births of all magical children and wrote their names down in a big, parchment book known as the Book of Admittance.
  • Self-Inking Quill - is a type of Quill. This type of quill ink themselves.
  • Self-Spelling Quill - was a type of quill which corrects the writer's spelling automatically.
  • Self-Writing Quill - Writes for the person using it. Similar to the Quick-Quotes Quill.
  • Smart-Answer Quill - it acts like an Auto-Answer Quill, but really they provide humourous, sometimes rude answers, like "Crack open a book dummy!", and other various puns/responses to the asker's question.
  • Spell-Checking Quill - it is a quill that is used to correct an individual's misspelling.

Mirrors
  • Talking mirror - a mirror which advises anybody who looks into it on how to improve their appearance.
  • Two-way mirror - is one in a pair of mirrors that are magically connected. This allows people to communicate with each other whilst in different locations.

Prank Devices
  • Anti Gravity Hats - Wearer has no gravity
  • Biting doorknob - a door handle which has been jinxed to snap at the fingers of anyone who tries to turn it.
  • Ever-Bashing Boomerang - swings back to repeatedly hit the thrower.
  • Nose-Biting Teacup - ordinary-looking teacup that has been jinxed to bite the nose of anyone who tries to drink out of it.

Other Items
  • Enchanted Coins - used for communication. Like real Galleons, the coins have numerals around the edge; on normal Galleons these serial numbers indicate which goblin cast the coin, but on the enchanted coins, the numbers represent the time and date of the next meeting, and change automatically to match whatever numbers the user sets on his coin. The coins become hot when the numbers change to alert the members to look at their coins. Uses the Protean Charm.
  • Planet Watch - It was made of gold, had twelve hands, and rather than numbers, planets moved around the edge of its face. Despite this, it can be used to tell time,
  • Whereabouts Clock - Has one hand for each person, and shows where they are at. (ex. home, work, in mortal danger)
  • Reminder Clock - Has a hand for each person. Can note what they should be doing next (ex. feed the chickens or you're late)
  • Anti-Burglar Buzzer - a magical device that stopped thieves from stealing items, such as broomsticks.
  • Anti-Muggle doorknobs - are magical devices used to keep Muggles away from Witches' and Wizards' homes.
  • Biting Kettle - an ordinary kettle that has been jinxed to bite users.
  • Deluminator - also known as the Put-Outer is a device to remove light sources from the Deluminator's immediate surroundings, as well as bestow them. It looks like a standard silver cigarette lighter.
  • Detachable Cribbing Cuffs - are enchanted cuffs that can be attached to sleeves and allowed the wearer to cheat during examinations.
  • Enchanted Razor - is an object that magically gives the user a very good shave. To work the razor, you must instruct it verbally what you want it to do.
  • Everlasting Candle - was a candle enchanted to burn indefinitely.
  • Everlasting icicle - is an icicle that never melts.
  • Invisibility Booster - Can be used in cars, it's activated by a small silver button on the car's dashboard, and would turn the car, its passengers, and everything else inside invisible.
  • Invisibility cloak - is a magical garment which renders whatever it covers unseeable. They may be made from hair of Demiguise, a magical creature that possesses the power to become invisible. This property is used to make the wearer of the cloak invisible. However, as Xenophilius Lovegood tells Harry, Ron, and Hermione, such a cloak will gradually lose its effectiveness as the hair becomes more and more opaque. The cloak can also be formed from an ordinary travelling cloak, enchanted with an exceptionally strong disillusionment charm or a bedazzling hex.
  • Invisibility Token - is an item used to activate an Invisibility cloak. It has the same shape of a cloak and hovers rather characteristically.
  • Lunascope - is a wooden astronomical instrument invented by Perpetua Fancourt, which shows the phases of the moons. It was created to counter the difficulty of using Moon charts.
  • Magic Lantern - is a enchanted lantern that presumably provides light via magical power rather than by fuel or electricity.
  • Magical Chests - are chests that have been magically charmed to only react upon spells or if only a wizard or witch open it.
  • Mokeskin Pouch - is a kind of small bag that is used for storing items, which no one but the owner can get out. It appears small on the outside, but an enchantment allows it to have much greater carrying capacity than any Muggle pouch of comparable size.
  • Omnioculars - are the wizarding equivalent of Muggle binoculars, but with the additional features of being able to magically slow down and replay action.
  • Re-Visibility Spectacles - are special spectacles devised to counter the effects of Invisibility Charms.
  • Remembrall - is a tennis ball-sized glass ball that contains smoke that turns red when its owner has forgotten something. It turns clear once whatever was forgotten is remembered.
  • Refilling Bowl - is a bowl for breakfast cereal that, given its name, had the ability to refill by itself.
  • Revealer - is a magical device used to render invisible writing visible. It has the appearance of an ordinary Muggle eraser, although it has a bright red colour.
  • Spello-tape - is an adhesive tape that is used in the wizarding world to fix objects that either could not be fixed by a spell, or when magic was not deemed appropriate to the situation.
  • Underwater Viewing Scope - is a magical device used to see underwater.
  • Wand Weigher - is a brass instrument used to identify a wand's length, core material, and the length of time it has been used.
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 02-23-2016, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,361

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Anyone?
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

It was her first day of work and Claudette had been up with the roosters trying to decide what to wear and had woken a disgruntled Luc to get fashion advice. Some hours and minutes later with her ID badge stuck to her employee robes the blond 20 year old young adult stepped out off the lifts on level 5. Reading the welcome PM from Mr Yenorin fastened to the nearby notice board with her first job assignments and such, Claudette took a sip of coffee from her go cup.

Leaving her coat, bag and cup in her new cubicle she decided to go on some exploration before getting to work. Mr Yenorin would be pleased if she knew her way around the level right? After some minutes Claudette made her way into the testing lab where a large shipment of sports products to test should have arrived.

Immediately noticing the numerous piles of sport product boxes, Claudy gulped in awe and walked over to the nearest box. Opening it she didn't have time to blink before something SMACKED her hard right on the nose. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUWIEEEEEEE!"
__________________

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 02-24-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 02-23-2016, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lelia Fernsby
Slug & Jiggers Apothecary

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kelton Raeburn
Scribbulus Writing Implements
x1 x2
Default Hi :3
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Because she was new to the Ministry it was only natural for her to be walking around the department when she didn't have a case assigned yet. And that was what she was doing now, just walking around trying to remember the way to different locations. Imagine having to hold a meeting with foreigners and she didn't know the way in the building! No thank you.

Her feet had walked her to a door that she knew was in her own department and Victoria wasn't sure if she should enter or not. The twenty four year old was about to turn and leave, she didn't have her brother's curiousity, then again Yoongi was adopted, when she heard a voice coming from inside of the room and it sounded like the woman was in pain.

Victoria hastily opened the door to the lab. Expecting a group of lab workers but she only found one. "Are you alright?" she called from the doorway.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 02-24-2016, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMLE & DIMC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lydia Anni Wolff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Whitney Jo Quartermaine
International Cooperation
x7 x4
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Blah. That's how Sky felt about this particular assignment. Because testing sports equipment meant using said equipment and she hadn't used such things since Hogwarts. Hadn't had the desire to. But here she was in her lab coat with her ID badge hanging from her neck, heading to the lab.

And what was that noise? Was the equipment already giving her fellow testers trouble? Sky picked up her pace and pushed open the door, completely ignoring the other person already peeking in. And saw nothing but who she assumed was one of her fellow testers. "What happened?" she asked the other woman in the room.
__________________
lazykitty is offline  
Old 02-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #5 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,361

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Victoria & Sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Because she was new to the Ministry it was only natural for her to be walking around the department when she didn't have a case assigned yet. And that was what she was doing now, just walking around trying to remember the way to different locations. Imagine having to hold a meeting with foreigners and she didn't know the way in the building! No thank you.
Her feet had walked her to a door that she knew was in her own department and Victoria wasn't sure if she should enter or not. The twenty four year old was about to turn and leave, she didn't have her brother's curiousity, then again Yoongi was adopted, when she heard a voice coming from inside of the room and it sounded like the woman was in pain.
Victoria hastily opened the door to the lab. Expecting a group of lab workers but she only found one. "Are you alright?" she called from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Blah. That's how Sky felt about this particular assignment. Because testing sports equipment meant using said equipment and she hadn't used such things since Hogwarts. Hadn't had the desire to. But here she was in her lab coat with her ID badge hanging from her neck, heading to the lab.

And what was that noise? Was the equipment already giving her fellow testers trouble? Sky picked up her pace and pushed open the door, completely ignoring the other person already peeking in. And saw nothing but who she assumed was one of her fellow testers. "What happened?" she asked the other woman in the room.


The sharp pain that surged up Claudette's nose was so fierce that she had to chip several times for air and her eyes even watered. Raising her hands to feel her nose she realized that whatever had hit her face had busted her nose and given her a nose bleed. Sighing she rummaged around in a pocket on her robes for a handkerchief which she quickly held up to her nose to stop the bleeding. If only her new colleagues hadn't heard her cry out in sudden pain. It'd be embarrassing if they saw her face and fingers covered in blood.

Claudy had just located the object that had hit her in the face; a blasted quidditch bludger, when she of course got company. Her cry out had been heard. Turning to look at the two women standing in the doorway undoubtedly two of her new colleagues, with her hanky still covering her nose she mumbled out embarrassed. "When I opened one of the new sports product boxes a bludger flew out and attacked me straight in the face." Removing the hanky briefly to show them her nose Claudy asked. "My nose hurts pretty badly. Can one of you please fix it? She wasn't going to attempt to unless she was forced to. She didn't want to walk around with a possibly weird looking nose all day. If it turned out the bludger came from her dad's company then she'd complain when she saw him next.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 03-03-2016, 08:17 AM   #6 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It wasn’t as if she’d really expected there to be a growth period. No, Kendall had known enough from growing up with her father working here that she wasn’t going to get a chance to relax. If anything, she expected things to be easier just because there wouldn’t be the kids underfoot. She got to deal with adults, at least some of which she’d probably met at the orientation thing. Even if she hadn’t, she’d walked onto her level as if she knew what she was doing. Getting lost wasn’t something she worried about. If she had, she was enough of a quick thinker that she’d pass it off as her knowing where she was. People hardly thought she looked as if she could work here anyhow, but she didn’t mind. She knew she could handle this, just as she knew her parents and Isabel would be okay with the kids back home.

It hadn’t taken long for her to get her assignment, and she’d found her way to the testing lab without any trouble at all. The voices inside had told her she wasn’t the first to arrive, either, and she’d walked in to the question of if anyone could fix someone’s nose. “You know you’re supposed to knock bludgers away, or at least dodge them,” she offered helpfully, in case that wasn’t known. It was International Cooperation after all. Maybe some people didn’t know about bludgers. The blonde’s nose showed that there hadn’t exactly been too much dodging, anyway.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 03-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #7 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,361

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
It hadn’t taken long for her to get her assignment, and she’d found her way to the testing lab without any trouble at all. The voices inside had told her she wasn’t the first to arrive, either, and she’d walked in to the question of if anyone could fix someone’s nose. “You know you’re supposed to knock bludgers away, or at least dodge them,” she offered helpfully, in case that wasn’t known. It was International Cooperation after all. Maybe some people didn’t know about bludgers. The blonde’s nose showed that there hadn’t exactly been too much dodging, anyway.
Her nose was bleeding and the other women crowding entrance to the lab weren't helping. Lovely. Claudy just had to fix her nose by herself. Or maybe the bleeding would stop and she wouldn't have to? Right now she desperately wished that Luc was there to help as her nose ached badly. Taking several steps back and away from the cardboard box where the bludger had whizzed out off, her eyes darted around the room. Where was the bludger now? Was it going to attack her again? This was not how she had pictured the morning of her first real day at work with a busted nose.

When another female colleague around her age walked in and pointed out very unhelpfully to her that you were supposed to knock or at least dodge bludgers Claudy wanted to cry out in frustration. Sweet Circe. She closed her eyes briefly before she replied, still holding her hanky up to her nose. "I would have been prepared to dodge if I had known the box could contain bludgers. But it weren't supposed to according to the box label it was just supposed to be goal hoops." So could she help now?

Trying for humour in spite of the pain Claudy said "At least we can check that bludger off as working against Mr Gidyun's list."
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 03-08-2016, 08:30 AM   #8 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Her nose was bleeding and the other women crowding entrance to the lab weren't helping. Lovely. Claudy just had to fix her nose by herself. Or maybe the bleeding would stop and she wouldn't have to? Right now she desperately wished that Luc was there to help as her nose ached badly. Taking several steps back and away from the cardboard box where the bludger had whizzed out off, her eyes darted around the room. Where was the bludger now? Was it going to attack her again? This was not how she had pictured the morning of her first real day at work with a busted nose.

When another female colleague around her age walked in and pointed out very unhelpfully to her that you were supposed to knock or at least dodge bludgers Claudy wanted to cry out in frustration. Sweet Circe. She closed her eyes briefly before she replied, still holding her hanky up to her nose. "I would have been prepared to dodge if I had known the box could contain bludgers. But it weren't supposed to according to the box label it was just supposed to be goal hoops." So could she help now?

Trying for humour in spite of the pain Claudy said "At least we can check that bludger off as working against Mr Gidyun's list."
The tension hardly stopped Kendall. She was much more curious how anyone could have been caught unawares by a box of bludgers than she was by worry over how her comments would be taken. As it was, she’d taken her wand out as she walked closer to the blonde woman. “Episkey,” she cast, trying to aim around the woman’s hand, holding the hanky up to her nose. It wasn’t easy to actually help with how things were being hidden. Plus, she’d hardly expected her comments to have been taken so seriously anyway.

“So then someone mislabeled the boxes,” she said, shrugging. Seconds later, she had taken some chocolate out of her pocket and offered it to the blonde, or anyone else who wanted any. A snack wasn’t about to hurt anyone, especially if they were going to be dealing with mislabeled boxes in addition to any other mischief that might be hidden in this room. When she’d taken this job, she’d hardly expected to have to deal with even more childish things than happened at home.

“Yep. I think we can say it works.” There wasn’t any reason to disagree. “Although there’s still the question of how a bludger got in that box.” Did that count as part of her jurisdiction? Rogue sports equipment didn’t exactly seem like counterfeit goods. Just dangerous, especially if it was still floating around the room somewhere. They should stay vigilant.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 03-12-2016, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,361

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
The tension hardly stopped Kendall. She was much more curious how anyone could have been caught unawares by a box of bludgers than she was by worry over how her comments would be taken. As it was, she’d taken her wand out as she walked closer to the blonde woman. “Episkey,” she cast, trying to aim around the woman’s hand, holding the hanky up to her nose. It wasn’t easy to actually help with how things were being hidden. Plus, she’d hardly expected her comments to have been taken so seriously anyway.

“So then someone mislabeled the boxes,” she said, shrugging. Seconds later, she had taken some chocolate out of her pocket and offered it to the blonde, or anyone else who wanted any. A snack wasn’t about to hurt anyone, especially if they were going to be dealing with mislabeled boxes in addition to any other mischief that might be hidden in this room. When she’d taken this job, she’d hardly expected to have to deal with even more childish things than happened at home.

“Yep. I think we can say it works.” There wasn’t any reason to disagree. “Although there’s still the question of how a bludger got in that box.” Did that count as part of her jurisdiction? Rogue sports equipment didn’t exactly seem like counterfeit goods. Just dangerous, especially if it was still floating around the room somewhere. They should stay vigilant.
Claudette wasn't sure if she should be offended by the other woman's comments or just take it as general curiosity of the predicament she had put herself in by not being vigilant. Claudy quickly lowered her handkerchief as the other woman approached with her wand out to fix her nose. Feeling the sharp pain disappear she let out a heartfelt sigh of pain relief and mumbled "Thank you." as she met the other woman's gaze happily. "You fixed it. I'm Claudette by the way." Had Claudy found someone that was equally helpful to others?

Shrugging she said "I guess so. I know at my dad's company of sports equipment it isn't uncommon for people in a rush to mislabel boxes. Maybe it was the same in this case?" Eyes widening slightly at the offered chocolate Claudy accepted a few. "Thanks, do you always carry chocolate around?" Plucking a piece of chocolate into her mouth she munched on it thoughtfully.

"I don't know why, maybe someone wanted to give the next person to open the box a scare?" Like a prank or something. Bludgers and such weren't her usual jurisdiction. Claudy was supposed to work with people but everyone had to chip in to fix things for the big junior quidditch games. "What should we do next? Take inventory of the boxes and look out for the loose bludger?" She did not want to be smacked on the nose again.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212