Thread: Testing Lab
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 08:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Her nose was bleeding and the other women crowding entrance to the lab weren't helping. Lovely. Claudy just had to fix her nose by herself. Or maybe the bleeding would stop and she wouldn't have to? Right now she desperately wished that Luc was there to help as her nose ached badly. Taking several steps back and away from the cardboard box where the bludger had whizzed out off, her eyes darted around the room. Where was the bludger now? Was it going to attack her again? This was not how she had pictured the morning of her first real day at work with a busted nose.

When another female colleague around her age walked in and pointed out very unhelpfully to her that you were supposed to knock or at least dodge bludgers Claudy wanted to cry out in frustration. Sweet Circe. She closed her eyes briefly before she replied, still holding her hanky up to her nose. "I would have been prepared to dodge if I had known the box could contain bludgers. But it weren't supposed to according to the box label it was just supposed to be goal hoops." So could she help now?

Trying for humour in spite of the pain Claudy said "At least we can check that bludger off as working against Mr Gidyun's list."
The tension hardly stopped Kendall. She was much more curious how anyone could have been caught unawares by a box of bludgers than she was by worry over how her comments would be taken. As it was, she’d taken her wand out as she walked closer to the blonde woman. “Episkey,” she cast, trying to aim around the woman’s hand, holding the hanky up to her nose. It wasn’t easy to actually help with how things were being hidden. Plus, she’d hardly expected her comments to have been taken so seriously anyway.

“So then someone mislabeled the boxes,” she said, shrugging. Seconds later, she had taken some chocolate out of her pocket and offered it to the blonde, or anyone else who wanted any. A snack wasn’t about to hurt anyone, especially if they were going to be dealing with mislabeled boxes in addition to any other mischief that might be hidden in this room. When she’d taken this job, she’d hardly expected to have to deal with even more childish things than happened at home.

“Yep. I think we can say it works.” There wasn’t any reason to disagree. “Although there’s still the question of how a bludger got in that box.” Did that count as part of her jurisdiction? Rogue sports equipment didn’t exactly seem like counterfeit goods. Just dangerous, especially if it was still floating around the room somewhere. They should stay vigilant.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero