Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Karleigh was really excited to go home. It was finally and officially summer! And… and.. was it too early to call herself a seventh year? It just felt cool to be the senior students of the school… but she wasn’t going to think about school right now anyway. Soon enough it would be back to school, but right now it was all about summer!

With her pink and purple pygmy puff perched atop her shoulder, she headed onto the train and popped into the first open compartment she found. Er.. at least she had thought it was empty. But no matter, Karleigh was friendly and gave the younger girl a bright smile before taking a seat. "Hi! Don't worry, I won't bother your reading. I just need a place to sit." And she could go off an look for her friends later, but it would probably be rude if she just got up and left.
Lisa glanced up from her book of monologues to find an older year student joining her. She flashed a warm smile, lowering her book momentarily. “No worries at all. Take a seat..” she said before turning back to her book and flipping a few pages forward. She pursed her lips. No… no that wasn’t the right monologue. She turned her gaze to Karleigh and bit her lip.

Food for thought. Could I get your opinion on what monologue to audition with?