Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 11:51 PM   #63 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Honestly, their friendship had always been such an interesting whirlwind. The whole having a crush on him that she had really tried (and failed) to hide for the longest time until she’d just told him yeah, I liked you for a bit….but really, this was Beth we were talking about. She lied all the time right? Right?...maybe.

Truthfully, she probably had had a crush for longer than she had admitted to, but she didn’t want that to hang over her like a secret that would ruin the amazing friendship she had made with him…even if the nickname he had given her all those years ago was – well, bad? Wait DID HE JUST CALL HER BETH?

Her eyes widened as she looked at him…it was usually GG or some other variation of the nickname or even just Greyvson. Hearing her name like that made her emotions bubble to the surface again. ”…i-I don’t even know if we are friends anymore and it…I don’t want that” she admitted as she looked up at him and gave a sort of pouty-frown face. Her face went immediately bright red when he mentioned being intimate, her eyes widening and her mouth opening in shock only to close once more. ”shhh no no no no noooooooo nope we’re not talking about that…ever” it would have been a little too awkward for her.

Beth’s raised her shoulders and shrugged in defeat when he asked what had happened. ”he…we…we both weren’t really us anymore? Y’know – like I stopped exaggerating words and being…y’know flamboyantly gumball-girl Beth Greyvson and…and he stopped doing the jokes and dad jokes which I used to hate and now I miss them?” she admitted with a face of shock, she Beth Greyvson missed dad-jokes. ”…and, I don’t think it was anything we could really change?...we…just changed” she admitted with a shrug of her shoulder.

Her smile was back in place when Chase was going all smug about being the best. ”I didn’t call you the greatest of all time now chase…that title still belongs to tea the slytherin goat..” she smiled at him and only just laughed when he asked for it in writing. Food, food sounded good. ”popcorn,” she sighed, ”I might get a steamed bun thing instead?....anything” she paused ”i…kind of met Ewan here – where he stole my popcorn without asking? Just stole it. I hated him for most of first year…no, I didn’t hate him I was just holding a grudge about food” she admitted with a laugh as she shook her head and even though a part of her told her to get something else, she did buy a bag of popcorn.

The salt would help her feel like herself.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________