View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 01:39 AM   #42 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien just smiled coolly and shook his head. "They always choose the hard way," he said in a mumble.

"Sabel... Out. Now. If you can't handle it then leave. This woman could be a rabid animal for all we know about her. She put up a fight at the school and is very uncooperative. Let me do my job. Funny enough I happen to know what I am doing. And the fact that she put children in danger makes me very angry. I am in no mood for acts of good faith." Oooooh. Sabel was SOOOO going to get an ear full once they left out of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
She gave him a genuine smile, "Don't do me any favors. You might regret it later," she told him honestly. She was sweet as pie on the outside. It was how she got her name, but she could be a viper in the right conditions. "Don't worry about me. I've survived things worse than your little Mickey Mouse club here." At least he was trying to be nice and she might have told him something.

Sweet Pea laughed, "Now you want me to talk to you and you're lying about me? I did not put up a fight." she said. There just wasn't a reason to lie about her. Other than the fact that he wanted to seem like the big man on campus for taking down a defenseless woman."What danger did I put them in?" She didn't hurt anyone, she barely to talked to any of those kids. They were supremely annoying and perpetually sticky. "Will you just get on with your little job. I don't have all day to sit here and entertain you and your cronies." They did more talking those silly children. And they were really starting to work her nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel eyed the woman. Well, this was going well so far. She wanted them to hurry up. Well, they could've hurried up if she would just tell them her name. But she was a bit of a stubborn one wasn't she? Isobel folded her eyes, eyeing the woman. She hadn't been any danger to the children at Hogwarts? Well, Isobel kind of disagreed. There was clearly a reason why she had been at Hogwarts, especially if she had been polyjuiced. "Well, there is clearly a reason why you were at Hogwarts, so maybe you were a danger to them." Especially considering that she was not telling them anything yet. It would be much better if she told them. Then she could stop entertaining them, if she thought that was what this was. Isobel glanced at Damien. He'd get something out of this woman, she knew he would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
She rolled her eyes, "Geez I guess you are hard of hearing too." She had already told them why she was at Hogwarts. "I already told Captain Save-a-Witch why I was at Hogwarts, and if you guys weren't sharing a brain between you could remember what I said." Now if they couldn't remember why she was there, especially the way she as dressed this was going to be a long night. "Is this the best the British Ministry can come up with?" she looked at all of them. She smirked. There she had given them a clue and if they weren't the pea brains she thought they were they would pick up on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
SPOILER!!: Emily, Damien & the strange woman

He completely missed the look Emily gave him in exchange for nearly biting off his own tongue at Damien's words. It was all he could do to hold back against blurting out every thought that screamed through his head.

With a jaw clenched so tightly together he could feel a headache start to form, Sabel pulled back away from Damien, casting the woman a blank look as she spoke. So he may be viewed as a sympathizer to their suspects, but to him this whole procedure made no sense. But he knew, now more than anything, that he couldn't fight against Damien. He respected and trusted the man, despite his outspokenness, and forced himself to focus on that and that alone.

The woman's words affected him too, keeping him from stalking out of the room in pure anger. Instead he slipped back to his place against the wall. He would handle whatever happened in the room. And he would remain dead silent through it all, no matter what. His set expression said as much, and if Damien really wanted him out, he would say so. As far as he was concerned, he still had an option.

Emily continued observing the woman... whilst Damien put Sabel in his place. Honestly though, the boy should have known better. It was astonishing just how pig-headed this feral woman was. Mickey-Mouse Club. Yeah right. She was seriously asking for it, and Emily would not hold Damien back... heck she'd want to get in their too. She'd have to get used to it sooner or later, this is what she wanted to do. Well not this exactly, but it was all part of the job.

She wasn't responding to Damien nor Isobel... so what chance did she have? Meh, may as well speak up.
"You said you weren't going to tell... now why is that? Do you have a dirty little secret? ... Do you like children?"
Perhaps that would illicit a response from the vile woman.

"I doubt you were there babysitting. I suggest- for your own sake- that you tell us why you were at Hogwarts."
"What were you after?"