View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

She looked up with a single brow raised. That was a swift entrance…. I like it. Medea stood, and shook the woman’s hand, ”Medea Ward, Internal Liaison Supervisor.” With that the dark haired woman sat and was impressed.

Medea was rarely impressed with women. Most were flakey, emotional and well annoying. This was especially true in blondes. This one however was different. If Medea had a best girl friend or even a girl friend she would be like Ms. Radley.

”It’s basic. The Minister has hired me to hire Liaison’s from each department. The person you choose would continue their employment in your department. I would only require a report from them once a week; in most cases they could simply send a memo. The memo would contain goings-on of the department, current activities, completed projects etcetera.” Ms. Radley was straightforward and to the point, so Medea continued, leaving out unnecessary pleasantries. ”Is there anyone you have in mind?”

This woman was strictly business so Medea would not be surprised if she had a name ready now.