sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 793 users online including...
KylieOvage , Murnaldknity , RichardAbony , PhoenixRising

7 members
786 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 34: May - August 2013


Term 34: May - August 2013 Term Thirty-Four: Poor in Fund$ but Rich in Ice Cream (September 2080 - June 2081)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:40 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default The Weasley Swamp

The legendary portable swamp created by Fred and George Weasley was once large enough to consume the entire middle section of the first floor corridor, leading from the Dark Arts office to the History of Magic classroom. Nowadays, only a small section of the corridor is roped off in tribute of the redhead twins' swamp, but it is a historic section nonetheless.

The remaining swamp still SMELLS like authentic swamp, LOOKS like authentic swamp, BUBBLES like authentic swamp, and will suck you in like an authentic swamp, if you so wish to step in it. Avoid the swamp with care is the best advice you should heed while on the first floor, especially if you're running late to class.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default Transfig Hw 2
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Nerida stopped by the Weasley Swamp with her gargoyle over her shoulder, yeap she was going to do a trick here...Though she would do an easy one, one where he wouldn't fall into the swamp.

Setting the gargoyle down, Nerida cast "Piertotum Locomotor." thinking for a quick moment, she commanded "Be a mime, act like you trapped in a box."

She chuckled as she saw the Gargoyle actually acting like he was trapped inside a box!

Nerida shouted "Finite!" and then picked up the gargoyle though she let him stay out a moment for actually placing him in his box.
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)


ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig
 
Quick Quotes Quill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,159

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1
Default for Dani/ Lex!

Being a seventh year meant that she had to know all the places around Hogwarts. She couldn’t just LEAVE before she saw all the things around the castle and the grounds. So Gwen figured that taking a walk around would be a good start. Hmm. Perhaps she had already seen everything and there was nothing new to discover.

But no.

She couldn’t just give up the plan before even starting. So the search for interesting places around the castle begins. Gwendolyn randomly walked along one of the corridors, having no particular place in mind. After a while, she found herself walking towards the Swamp. Hmm. She had been here before. In one of the classes last year…
__________________
Quick Quotes Quill is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill View Post
Being a seventh year meant that she had to know all the places around Hogwarts. She couldn’t just LEAVE before she saw all the things around the castle and the grounds. So Gwen figured that taking a walk around would be a good start. Hmm. Perhaps she had already seen everything and there was nothing new to discover.

But no.

She couldn’t just give up the plan before even starting. So the search for interesting places around the castle begins. Gwendolyn randomly walked along one of the corridors, having no particular place in mind. After a while, she found herself walking towards the Swamp. Hmm. She had been here before. In one of the classes last year…
She didn't know where she was going yet, she just knew she was walking. For the entire day she'd felt nothing but restless and the feeling didn't seem ready to go away as yet. At first jumping on her bed seemed enough but that had to stop when her sleeping kneazle began protesting. He hadn't been sleeping well lately so she thought it best not to ruin a potential nap time for him.

She rounded a corner and headed down the corridor on the first floor at notable speed. It had started as fast walking and now she was nearly running. Why? She didn't know but she had tonnes of energy to burn so why not??

Oh! Lookit! "Hai Gwen!" She said, coming to a stop by the Weasley swamp and standing just next to the older girl. "Are you planning on diving in? Did you see something move in there??? How's the weather??"

Sugar was good.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)


DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 18,083

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default Potions #1
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Ethan's first stop on his quest for potions ingredients found him on the first floor of the castle. He headed down the corridor until he reached the swamp tucked away in one corner. He remembered this place from last term when they did a bit of studying of it for Herbology class.. and he had visited it a few times since then just for his own research purposes. One of the elements of the swamp, he had discovered, were leeches. And he knew those little creatures were found in certain potions.

As he neared the swamp, Ethan crept down in front of it, peering along the ground and around the foliage for any sign of the little creatures. He was sure he saw one in the mud near the swamp's edge and he pulled out a small tin box from his messenger bag. It had some lemondrops in it but he quickly emptied it, shoving a handful in his mouth and another handful in his pocket. With the box now empty, he plucked the leech from the ground and dropped it into the box. Probably should get a few more though.

He ran his fingers over the ground through the tall grasses and over the rocks in search of more leeches. Feeling a movement, he stopped and looked closer.. another leech. He picked up that one and added it to the box to join his friend. Ethan moved further along the bank of the swamp, slowly pushing the plants out of the way to look for any sign of the small creatures. Spotting another one, he picked it up and added it to his collection. Figuring three was good enough for now, he brushed off his hand on the front of his robes, stood up, and moved on.
__________________
started like a knight in a fairytale_______________________________________________
ended like a moth in flames______________________


______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline  
Old 05-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default For Sonea!
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

So, Forrest wasn't deaf and he'd heard about the swamp in here, of course. It just took him longer than he'd guessed to come and check it out, because it had taken him too long to learn the castle a liiiittle to not get lost. Here he was, at last, trying to make something out of the... swamp as he tried his best not to FAINT because of odour. Being curious as he was, he searched for something in his pockets to throw inside and see whether it sinks, and he couldn't find anything.

Mweh.

He wrinkled his nose but kept standing there, because he was more curious than being grossed out, and he decided to remove his sock at last. Sitting down at the very edge of it, he got his shoe off and removed his sock, ready to experiment with it.
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
So, Forrest wasn't deaf and he'd heard about the swamp in here, of course. It just took him longer than he'd guessed to come and check it out, because it had taken him too long to learn the castle a liiiittle to not get lost. Here he was, at last, trying to make something out of the... swamp as he tried his best not to FAINT because of odour. Being curious as he was, he searched for something in his pockets to throw inside and see whether it sinks, and he couldn't find anything.

Mweh.

He wrinkled his nose but kept standing there, because he was more curious than being grossed out, and he decided to remove his sock at last. Sitting down at the very edge of it, he got his shoe off and removed his sock, ready to experiment with it.
It was a nice day and Sonea had decided to let Little princess walk ahead of her, a little exercise was not bad for her little friend, especially now that she was so fat and she wondered if she had given her too much food, or she was simply sick and needed some rest. But the point was, Sonea had taken Little princess already for a few days away from any exercise and she had only become fatter!

Her rat walked further and further, and because Sonea watched her rat all the time she didn’t saw where she was going… Just when she smelled something bad she realized where she was and cringed. “Oh no, not the swamp” whispered Sonea while she looked with a disgusting look at the swamp in front of her. “Little princess, come here” called Sonea and just when she was bending over, ready to grab Little princess, she saw a boy sitting with… His shoe out? “What are you doing? Is there something wrong?”
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
It was a nice day and Sonea had decided to let Little princess walk ahead of her, a little exercise was not bad for her little friend, especially now that she was so fat and she wondered if she had given her too much food, or she was simply sick and needed some rest. But the point was, Sonea had taken Little princess already for a few days away from any exercise and she had only become fatter!

Her rat walked further and further, and because Sonea watched her rat all the time she didn’t saw where she was going… Just when she smelled something bad she realized where she was and cringed. “Oh no, not the swamp” whispered Sonea while she looked with a disgusting look at the swamp in front of her. “Little princess, come here” called Sonea and just when she was bending over, ready to grab Little princess, she saw a boy sitting with… His shoe out? “What are you doing? Is there something wrong?”
Forrest wasn't startled for a change when someone called out for him in here. He simply looked at the girl, sock already in hand and hanging over the swamp. He didn't see the rat, he was so intent on his experiment.

"I'm experimenting," he said nonchalantly, and simply dropped the sock to see what would happen in the swamp.
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Forrest wasn't startled for a change when someone called out for him in here. He simply looked at the girl, sock already in hand and hanging over the swamp. He didn't see the rat, he was so intent on his experiment.

"I'm experimenting," he said nonchalantly, and simply dropped the sock to see what would happen in the swamp.
“Experimenting with what?” Sonea stared frowning at the sock and wondered what he wanted to do, and why he was here at this dirty place. Of course had she heard everything about this swamp, but if she had watched more careful to where she was going she had never been here, at this place. But, Sonea wanted to prove that she was not a coward she only HATED dirt and this was dirty… and did a step forward. She looked closer at the swamp and wondered if there were frogs inside the swamp.
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
“Experimenting with what?” Sonea stared frowning at the sock and wondered what he wanted to do, and why he was here at this dirty place. Of course had she heard everything about this swamp, but if she had watched more careful to where she was going she had never been here, at this place. But, Sonea wanted to prove that she was not a coward she only HATED dirt and this was dirty… and did a step forward. She looked closer at the swamp and wondered if there were frogs inside the swamp.
Forrest didn't tear his eyes from the sock that was now in the swamp.

"To see whether this is an authentic swamp," he said, keeping his nonchalant manner.

Look! A bubble rose from where the sock contacted the swamp. What did that mean?

"Would you like to sit and watch with me?"
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Forrest didn't tear his eyes from the sock that was now in the swamp.

"To see whether this is an authentic swamp," he said, keeping his nonchalant manner.

Look! A bubble rose from where the sock contacted the swamp. What did that mean?

"Would you like to sit and watch with me?"
Eeew! Sonea stared at the sock who disappeared in the swamp and saw the large bubble. This is filthy… Thought Sonea while she watched the swamp. She knew that this place was special because it was created by the Weasley brothers, but that didn’t meant that she liked it! But… She had nothing better to do that day and she was a little curious why this boy was so fascinated with a place like this.

“Okay” said Sonea hesitant and sat down next to the boy. “Oh, I’m Sonea Duvessa” said Sonea to the boy while she also watched the swamp.
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #12 (permalink)


ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig
 
Quick Quotes Quill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,159

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She didn't know where she was going yet, she just knew she was walking. For the entire day she'd felt nothing but restless and the feeling didn't seem ready to go away as yet. At first jumping on her bed seemed enough but that had to stop when her sleeping kneazle began protesting. He hadn't been sleeping well lately so she thought it best not to ruin a potential nap time for him.

She rounded a corner and headed down the corridor on the first floor at notable speed. It had started as fast walking and now she was nearly running. Why? She didn't know but she had tonnes of energy to burn so why not??

Oh! Lookit! "Hai Gwen!" She said, coming to a stop by the Weasley swamp and standing just next to the older girl. "Are you planning on diving in? Did you see something move in there??? How's the weather??"

Sugar was good.
‘HI!’, she grinned as she saw the Gryffindor. Well.. she hadn’t talked to Lex in a while, so she was quite happy to see her. Smirk.

Well... she should have got used to Lex being so hyperactive all the time by now. Eh. The Gryffindor had just asked a question, but Gwen didn’t get the time to give any reply before another question followed. Erm.

One question at a time.

Diving in? The swamp? ‘Yeah I don’t think so’ I don’t think so meaning... NO WAY. ‘Are you?’ Hmm. Probably not. Just asking.

Hmm. Did something move there? Gwen narrowed her eyes a bit suspiciously as she glimpsed back at the swamp. Maybe one of those weird swamp bubbles. Anywaaay. The weather? ‘Quite sunny, I think’ But it was November, so even though it was sunny outside, it was pretty cold. Whatever. Maybe there was no need to actually answer this question. Mehh.

But really- why was Lex so hyperactive? There was the one possible explanation: ‘Did you eat chocolate?’ Ice cream? Sugar? Heh.
__________________
Quick Quotes Quill is offline  
Old 05-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #13 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill View Post
‘HI!’, she grinned as she saw the Gryffindor. Well.. she hadn’t talked to Lex in a while, so she was quite happy to see her. Smirk.

Well... she should have got used to Lex being so hyperactive all the time by now. Eh. The Gryffindor had just asked a question, but Gwen didn’t get the time to give any reply before another question followed. Erm.

One question at a time.

Diving in? The swamp? ‘Yeah I don’t think so’ I don’t think so meaning... NO WAY. ‘Are you?’ Hmm. Probably not. Just asking.

Hmm. Did something move there? Gwen narrowed her eyes a bit suspiciously as she glimpsed back at the swamp. Maybe one of those weird swamp bubbles. Anywaaay. The weather? ‘Quite sunny, I think’ But it was November, so even though it was sunny outside, it was pretty cold. Whatever. Maybe there was no need to actually answer this question. Mehh.

But really- why was Lex so hyperactive? There was the one possible explanation: ‘Did you eat chocolate?’ Ice cream? Sugar? Heh.
Lex has actually begun bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet as she stood there talking to Gwen. Bouncing was fun, so was hopping but that wouldn't have been very convenient seeing as the girl was standing so close...or well...she was standing so close but really it didn't matter, the point was, bouncing was fuuuuun.

Was she?

As in diving in? "Gee, I dunno, haven't really thought about it before just this second. I guess I could, couldn't I?? Isn't it mostly gunk though??? Can you dive into that??" The question of whether or not they were aloud to still hadn't crossed her mind.

Pirorities. Oh and the weather was sunny, she should know that too because she'd walked by a few corridors on her way down.

As for the last question..."I MIGHT HAVE!!" Giggle. "That and some ice-cream and I stuck candy in the ice-cream and now the world is a HAPPY place!!!!!! BEEEAM.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)


ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig
 
Quick Quotes Quill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,159

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex has actually begun bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet as she stood there talking to Gwen. Bouncing was fun, so was hopping but that wouldn't have been very convenient seeing as the girl was standing so close...or well...she was standing so close but really it didn't matter, the point was, bouncing was fuuuuun.

Was she?

As in diving in? "Gee, I dunno, haven't really thought about it before just this second. I guess I could, couldn't I?? Isn't it mostly gunk though??? Can you dive into that??" The question of whether or not they were aloud to still hadn't crossed her mind.

Pirorities. Oh and the weather was sunny, she should know that too because she'd walked by a few corridors on her way down.

As for the last question..."I MIGHT HAVE!!" Giggle. "That and some ice-cream and I stuck candy in the ice-cream and now the world is a HAPPY place!!!!!! BEEEAM.
Hmm. Could someone actually dive into that? ‘Probably not’ Probably meaning… most likely. Hopefully Lex wasn’t thinking about that. Hmm. ‘Anyway maybe someone could dive in’ Pause ‘Getting out is the problem’. Erm. Gwendolyn drew her attention back to Lex, as the Gryffindor answered her question about having eaten chocolate.

Might have?

MIGHT?

Gwen looked at the young Gryffindor for a moment, trying to keep a straight face. Heh. But she immediately let out a slight chuckle. Heh. Lex was funny. Hyperactive, but funny.
__________________
Quick Quotes Quill is offline  
Old 05-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Eeew! Sonea stared at the sock who disappeared in the swamp and saw the large bubble. This is filthy… Thought Sonea while she watched the swamp. She knew that this place was special because it was created by the Weasley brothers, but that didn’t meant that she liked it! But… She had nothing better to do that day and she was a little curious why this boy was so fascinated with a place like this.

“Okay” said Sonea hesitant and sat down next to the boy. “Oh, I’m Sonea Duvessa” said Sonea to the boy while she also watched the swamp.
Forrest eyed the girl sideways and he was surprised upon seeing her disturbed expression. He then looked back at the swamp and made the connection: she was too sensitive to odour, maybe. He shrugged to himself. He would be here. Experimenting.

LOOKIT! It sank!

He leaned forward as much as he could go with his hands on the edge of the swamp.

"So it is a real swamp," he exclaimed, almost missing her introduction. He was confused upon hearing her voice, in fact. He had been that into his experiment that he'd forgotten she was there.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Forrest Charlton here." He flashed a cheeky grin, and showed the swamp with his head.

"Do you know why it's here?"
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

SPOILER!!: Deniiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Forrest eyed the girl sideways and he was surprised upon seeing her disturbed expression. He then looked back at the swamp and made the connection: she was too sensitive to odour, maybe. He shrugged to himself. He would be here. Experimenting.

LOOKIT! It sank!

He leaned forward as much as he could go with his hands on the edge of the swamp.

"So it is a real swamp," he exclaimed, almost missing her introduction. He was confused upon hearing her voice, in fact. He had been that into his experiment that he'd forgotten she was there.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Forrest Charlton here." He flashed a cheeky grin, and showed the swamp with his head.

"Do you know why it's here?"


The young girl saw that the boy looked in her direction and shrugged, he was probably surprised to see her here, and that was not strange at all! She HATED dirty places and places who were smelling like this! No, insects were not the only thing she hated… But, she said nothing, she didn’t wanted to look like a stupid girl who only complained and who acted like a little child. No, when she would be back in her common room she would wash herself AND Little princess, she would clean her clothes so that this awful smell would disappear out of her clothes and then she would be happy again!

She looked also in the swamp, like the boy and saw that his sock sank in the swamp… Okay… What was here so important? It didn’t mattered for Sonea if this swamp was real or not, it was just a dirty place here at Hogwarts…

The boy leaned forward and Sonea’s first reaction was to grab him by his elbow, afraid that he would fall forward and into the swamp. "Be careful..." Sonea was still not so good in using magic and she was not sure if she would be able to help him if he had fallen forward. Sonea was not sure if he would have fallen, he probably knew what he was doing, but Sonea just wanted to make sure that everything was okay.

“Eh, yes… I suppose that it is a real swamp, are there some more experiments you want to do?” Sonea was a little worried but she was also curious about this swamp, so if he wanted to do more she would stay, what was strange thing for Sonea… And also, the other reason why she wanted to stay was because of the boy, he seemed so interested in this swamp that he had leaned so close to the swamp… Sonea was a little worried that he would fall into it!

Sonea smiled back at Forrest and made a mental note to remember his name.
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Sonea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
The young girl saw that the boy looked in her direction and shrugged, he was probably surprised to see her here, and that was not strange at all! She HATED dirty places and places who were smelling like this! No, insects were not the only thing she hated… But, she said nothing, she didn’t wanted to look like a stupid girl who only complained and who acted like a little child. No, when she would be back in her common room she would wash herself AND Little princess, she would clean her clothes so that this awful smell would disappear out of her clothes and then she would be happy again!

She looked also in the swamp, like the boy and saw that his sock sank in the swamp… Okay… What was here so important? It didn’t mattered for Sonea if this swamp was real or not, it was just a dirty place here at Hogwarts…

The boy leaned forward and Sonea’s first reaction was to grab him by his elbow, afraid that he would fall forward and into the swamp. "Be careful..." Sonea was still not so good in using magic and she was not sure if she would be able to help him if he had fallen forward. Sonea was not sure if he would have fallen, he probably knew what he was doing, but Sonea just wanted to make sure that everything was okay.

“Eh, yes… I suppose that it is a real swamp, are there some more experiments you want to do?” Sonea was a little worried but she was also curious about this swamp, so if he wanted to do more she would stay, what was strange thing for Sonea… And also, the other reason why she wanted to stay was because of the boy, he seemed so interested in this swamp that he had leaned so close to the swamp… Sonea was a little worried that he would fall into it!

Sonea smiled back at Forrest and made a mental note to remember his name.

Forrest definitely wasn't expecting that and he gasped and nearly fell inside the swamp when she grabbed him by the elbow. Instead of being angry at her though, he was touched by her concern, and simply grinned at her.

"Why is it here, though?" he asked as he pulled back and sat on his butt again. "It's another trap of Hogwarts?" As if moving staircases and mysterious doors weren't enough.

Getting out his wand, he pointed it confidently at the swamp and said "Scourgify!" That could clean--"What in--!" he exclaimed as the swamp vomited DIRT on them. He couldn't see her, but he was all covered in smelly disgusting mud.

"Eeeeew," he muttered and tried to wipe his eyes with the back of his hands.
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

SPOILER!!: Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Forrest definitely wasn't expecting that and he gasped and nearly fell inside the swamp when she grabbed him by the elbow. Instead of being angry at her though, he was touched by her concern, and simply grinned at her.

"Why is it here, though?" he asked as he pulled back and sat on his butt again. "It's another trap of Hogwarts?" As if moving staircases and mysterious doors weren't enough.

Getting out his wand, he pointed it confidently at the swamp and said "Scourgify!" That could clean--"What in--!" he exclaimed as the swamp vomited DIRT on them. He couldn't see her, but he was all covered in smelly disgusting mud.

"Eeeeew," he muttered and tried to wipe his eyes with the back of his hands.


The young girl just looked at the swamp when Forrest talked to her and she looked thoughtfully, “all I have heard was that this swamp is created by the Weasley Brothers while they tried to break some rules, but that is all what I know about it” Sonea shifted uneasy and wondered if there were insects around her and if she sat on them… “I don’t think that this is a trap, this swamp is here already for so long… If it was something more than just a swamp I’m sure that somebody already would have found its secrets…”

She wanted to say more when Forrest used his spell and… “EEEEEEEEKKK!” Screamed Sonea while she was drenched with mud, dirt and ALL the other dirty things who were inside the swamp! “GET IT FROM ME! GET IT OF ME!!!!” Sonea screamed while she rolled away from the swamp. The young girl saw when she looked at her hand that there were all sorts of small insects inside the mud and they were all over her whole body! “No, no, noooooo” Sonea felt dizzy from the shock and the fear for all the dirt she was covered with and she almost blacked out! “I- I need to sit still and…” She vomited…

Last edited by Sonea; 05-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #19 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Ashwinder
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Hope you two don't mind..;)
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Forrest & Sonea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Forrest definitely wasn't expecting that and he gasped and nearly fell inside the swamp when she grabbed him by the elbow. Instead of being angry at her though, he was touched by her concern, and simply grinned at her.

"Why is it here, though?" he asked as he pulled back and sat on his butt again. "It's another trap of Hogwarts?" As if moving staircases and mysterious doors weren't enough.

Getting out his wand, he pointed it confidently at the swamp and said "Scourgify!" That could clean--"What in--!" he exclaimed as the swamp vomited DIRT on them. He couldn't see her, but he was all covered in smelly disgusting mud.

"Eeeeew," he muttered and tried to wipe his eyes with the back of his hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post

The young girl just looked at the swamp when Forrest talked to her and she looked thoughtfully, “all I have heard was that this swamp is created by the Weasley Brothers while they tried to break some rules, but that is all what I know about it” Sonea shifted uneasy and wondered if there were insects around her and if she sat on them… “I don’t think that this is a trap, this swamp is here already for so long… If it was something more than just a swamp I’m sure that somebody already would have found its secrets…”

She wanted to say more when Forrest used his spell and… “EEEEEEEEKKK!” Screamed Sonea while she was drenched with mud, dirt and ALL the other dirty things who were inside the swamp! “GET IT FROM ME! GET IT OF ME!!!!” Sonea screamed while she rolled away from the swamp. The young girl saw when she looked at her hand that there were all sorts of small insects inside the mud and they were all over her whole body! “No, no, noooooo” Sonea felt dizzy from the shock and the fear for all the dirt she was covered with and she almost blacked out! “I- I need to sit still and…” She vomited…


Leo was out on one of his afternoon strolls around the castle. Following an impulse to go see if the weasley swamp was as luscious green as he remembered it from his own school days, he took the staircases down to the first floor.

Coming into the area of the floor where the swamp was located Leo first set his eyes on the swamp and then on the commotion beside it. Why where there studen'ts covered from head to toe in swamp dirt? Striding over to the two students, a girl and a boy Mr Kitridge asked "Why in Merlin's good name are you two looking like you've just had a mud fight?"

And was that vomit on the floor, next to the girl?
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Weasley Brothers... Forrest was sure he'd heard about them before. Only, he couldn't remember where... hmm... might as well ask Alexa...

...

Save for not being able to open his eyes for the possibility of mud sticking in it, he was fine with the situation, really. At least, he didn't mind it that much. But Sonea--she went hysteric. Forrest jumped to his feet when she started yelling like that and he finally found a clean spot on his robes to wipe his eyes with. Once they were clean, he opened his eyes, with his wand still in hand--

To see her vomiting. D'you know what's worse, as if anything could be worse than the odour of vomit and a swamp? To see a PROFESSOR coming and being accused of MUD FIGHTING!

Deep breaths, Forrest, buddy, deep--

"We weren't fighting sir I swear we were just sitting by the swamp and it drenched us all in mud and she started to yell and vomit please no detention no point loss please it wasn't my fault at all please--"

After concluding the whole story in ONE breath, save for the detail he'd performed magic on it, he started to breathe properly as he STARED at the professor to see what he'd do. He wasn't even sure if the man could keep up with his explanation, because he had never spoken this fast before... And the wand in his hand? Let's hope it was camouflaged with the mud, with it being the same colour and all.
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

SPOILER!!: Nordic Witch & Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Leo was out on one of his afternoon strolls around the castle. Following an impulse to go see if the weasley swamp was as luscious green as he remembered it from his own school days, he took the staircases down to the first floor.

Coming into the area of the floor where the swamp was located Leo first set his eyes on the swamp and then on the commotion beside it. Why where there studen'ts covered from head to toe in swamp dirt? Striding over to the two students, a girl and a boy Mr Kitridge asked "Why in Merlin's good name are you two looking like you've just had a mud fight?"

And was that vomit on the floor, next to the girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Weasley Brothers... Forrest was sure he'd heard about them before. Only, he couldn't remember where... hmm... might as well ask Alexa...

...

Save for not being able to open his eyes for the possibility of mud sticking in it, he was fine with the situation, really. At least, he didn't mind it that much. But Sonea--she went hysteric. Forrest jumped to his feet when she started yelling like that and he finally found a clean spot on his robes to wipe his eyes with. Once they were clean, he opened his eyes, with his wand still in hand--

To see her vomiting. D'you know what's worse, as if anything could be worse than the odour of vomit and a swamp? To see a PROFESSOR coming and being accused of MUD FIGHTING!

Deep breaths, Forrest, buddy, deep--

"We weren't fighting sir I swear we were just sitting by the swamp and it drenched us all in mud and she started to yell and vomit please no detention no point loss please it wasn't my fault at all please--"

After concluding the whole story in ONE breath, save for the detail he'd performed magic on it, he started to breathe properly as he STARED at the professor to see what he'd do. He wasn't even sure if the man could keep up with his explanation, because he had never spoken this fast before... And the wand in his hand? Let's hope it was camouflaged with the mud, with it being the same colour and all.


breathe, i need to breathe slowly… Said Sonea in silence to herself. One… Two… Three… breathe… It is just mud, dirt and the insects who are inside the mud are just… Insects… There is nothing to be afraid of… Just insects… The young girl took another breath and sat still on the ground, with her eyes closed. She heard how somebody talked and how Forrest tried to explain what had happened to the person, and Sonea suspected that the person was a professor because Forrest was afraid that they were in trouble, but the truth was, Sonea had done NOTHING wrong, but still she was drenched with mud!

Still with her eyes closed she asked with a shaking voice, “Will somebody use a cleaning spell on me? I- I don’t think that I can handle this any longer” her voice was shaky and she was so upset at the moment that it even didn’t mattered to her if she was in trouble or not. But if the professor thought that she had done something wrong, than he had made a mistake, because she only had sit besides Forrest and had talked… And the next moment… This! “Please?” asked Sonea shivering, the mud was wet and cold and she wanted to go back to her common room, she wanted to shower and to have clean clothes!
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #22 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Ashwinder
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Forrest & Sonea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
To see her vomiting. D'you know what's worse, as if anything could be worse than the odour of vomit and a swamp? To see a PROFESSOR coming and being accused of MUD FIGHTING!

Deep breaths, Forrest, buddy, deep--
"We weren't fighting sir I swear we were just sitting by the swamp and it drenched us all in mud and she started to yell and vomit please no detention no point loss please it wasn't my fault at all please--"
After concluding the whole story in ONE breath, save for the detail he'd performed magic on it, he started to breathe properly as he STARED at the professor to see what he'd do. He wasn't even sure if the man could keep up with his explanation, because he had never spoken this fast before... And the wand in his hand? Let's hope it was camouflaged with the mud, with it being the same colour and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
breathe, i need to breathe slowly… Said Sonea in silence to herself. One… Two… Three… breathe… It is just mud, dirt and the insects who are inside the mud are just… Insects… There is nothing to be afraid of… Just insects… The young girl took another breath and sat still on the ground, with her eyes closed. She heard how somebody talked and how Forrest tried to explain what had happened to the person, and Sonea suspected that the person was a professor because Forrest was afraid that they were in trouble, but the truth was, Sonea had done NOTHING wrong, but still she was drenched with mud!

Still with her eyes closed she asked with a shaking voice, “Will somebody use a cleaning spell on me? I- I don’t think that I can handle this any longer” her voice was shaky and she was so upset at the moment that it even didn’t mattered to her if she was in trouble or not. But if the professor thought that she had done something wrong, than he had made a mistake, because she only had sit besides Forrest and had talked… And the next moment… This! “Please?” asked Sonea shivering, the mud was wet and cold and she wanted to go back to her common room, she wanted to shower and to have clean clothes!


Leo listened as the boy in one catch of breath explained his side of the story. Oddly enough he managed to follow what the boy was saying. They hadn’t in fact been mud fighting, just sitting by the swamp when the swamp had drenched them in mud. He glanced over at the swamp briefly before he turned to the girl that was on the verge of hysteria. Pulling out his wand Mr Kitridge aimed it at the girl’s clothes. "Tergeo!"

When the girl’s clothes were clean again Leo asked her to get to the bottom of the situation. "Is what the boy saying true? Were you just sitting by the swamp when it drenched you two in mud for no apparent reason?" It seemed unlikely. The swamp didn’t spray mud unless you experimented in some way with it.

"I'm the librarian Mr Kitridge. I don't believe we've met. What are your names?" He asked of both of them. It was nicer to address someone by their name instead just something generic as boy or girl.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein
 
Sonea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation
Default

SPOILER!!: Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
SPOILER!!: Forrest & Sonea




Leo listened as the boy in one catch of breath explained his side of the story. Oddly enough he managed to follow what the boy was saying. They hadn’t in fact been mud fighting, just sitting by the swamp when the swamp had drenched them in mud. He glanced over at the swamp briefly before he turned to the girl that was on the verge of hysteria. Pulling out his wand Mr Kitridge aimed it at the girl’s clothes. "Tergeo!"

When the girl’s clothes were clean again Leo asked her to get to the bottom of the situation. "Is what the boy saying true? Were you just sitting by the swamp when it drenched you two in mud for no apparent reason?" It seemed unlikely. The swamp didn’t spray mud unless you experimented in some way with it.

"I'm the librarian Mr Kitridge. I don't believe we've met. What are your names?" He asked of both of them. It was nicer to address someone by their name instead just something generic as boy or girl.


The young girl sat still still on the ground and tried to not think about all the dirt she was covered with and felt suddenly how all the dirt had left her clothes! Quickly she opened her eyes and the first thing she did was looking at her clothes of they were really clean and mud-free! And they were! “Thank you professor!” Sonea was so happy that she would have hugged the professor if he had been a student and not a adult! But his next question startled Sonea.

Had Forrest done something wrong? He had used his wand, but he didn’t told it to the professor… Quickly she looked at the first year and wondered if it was not allowed to use magic on the swamp. But, if it was not allowed, then she NEEDED to tell it because she refused to get in trouble because of something she hasn’t done! But she also didn’t wanted to get Forrest into trouble! This was a problem…

But, she needed to tell the truth, and the truth was… “I- My name is Sonea Duvessa and... What Forrest is telling is true but… He used his wand at the swamp, he wanted to know if this was a real swamp or not, but I don’t think that he had done it on purpose professor, so please don’t punish him, he is just a first year…” Sonea swallowed and did a few steps away from the swamp, afraid that she would be dirty again and she realized that she still smelled like the swamp, she smelled like something really dirty! “We were just sitting here, I told Forrest what I knew about the swamp and that it was created by the Weasley brothers, and then… This happened!” Sonea stopped and stared at her own feet, she really felt bad about this and she was afraid that not only Forrest would be in trouble but she also, because she was with him and she was older… She had needed to stop him when she saw that he wanted to use his wand, but… She didn’t knew what he wanted to do!

Last edited by Sonea; 05-28-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Sonea is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Kappa
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 13,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Forrest watched hopefully that the Professor would come and clean HIM after the girl, but he apparently chose not to. He wondered grudgingly whether he needed to CRY and VOMIT like the girl did too to get his attention and be cleaned. Because honestly, his condition was WORSE than hers since HE had been the real target. So he kept eyeing the man through narrowed eyes, but he preferred to introduce himself and know whether Forrest skipped telling something.

This was his punishment, eh? Until he was proven to be innocent, he'd be dirty? Then, Forrest would NOT complain like the girl did. He didn't mind a little bit of dirt. It was probably organic anyway, and he was very capable of cleaning himself too.

HMPF.

So, refusing to share his name too--because it was kinda condescending to tell his name while he smelt and was covered all in mud--he just held his breath and heard what Sonea had to say.

'...He used his wand at the swamp, he wanted to know if this was a real swamp or not...'

BETRAYER! She gave him in just like that! He just looked at her in disbelief and slight fear. Luckily, his face was ALL muddy too so NONE of his face expressions could be read. Her words, though, they opened a visible hole in his heart. Right in there. Wanna stick your hand in there too, you Slytherin? Hmmm?

Alexa had been right about Slytherins. They were the WORST people in this castle. He'd had the bad luck of meeting four of them, and three had let him down in some way. Only, Kahlan proved to be a charmer--and that was because she was a first year and hadn't been poisoned yet. So, trying to ignore the stiffening mud that stretched his skin, he just stood there silently and waited what the professor would do. If the man decided to punish him in a way...

Bring it on.
StarShine is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #25 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill View Post
Hmm. Could someone actually dive into that? ‘Probably not’ Probably meaning… most likely. Hopefully Lex wasn’t thinking about that. Hmm. ‘Anyway maybe someone could dive in’ Pause ‘Getting out is the problem’. Erm. Gwendolyn drew her attention back to Lex, as the Gryffindor answered her question about having eaten chocolate.

Might have?

MIGHT?

Gwen looked at the young Gryffindor for a moment, trying to keep a straight face. Heh. But she immediately let out a slight chuckle. Heh. Lex was funny. Hyperactive, but funny.
That was a rather interesting point to consider. What would make it so hard to come out of it in the first place. Was there some kind of monster that no one bothered to tell her about--she could wrestle it you know, or was it simply because of all the goop ad gunk in there?

She supposed that could cause a problem too...

Hmm...

"So anyway," She said, turning to face the girl again, "how've you been coping with all the changes so far? You know, paying to go to your Common Room and all that?"

For her it was less of a problem now because her father had sent her money. Such a good Daddy he was.

GRIN.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254