sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 952 users online including...
Zoe , Jacobzj , Nymphadoraliz , Methrenhow , KylieOvage , Chelliephone

9 members
943 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 34: May - August 2013


Term 34: May - August 2013 Term Thirty-Four: Poor in Fund$ but Rich in Ice Cream (September 2080 - June 2081)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2013, 03:42 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Bertie Bott's Challenge

As you make your way towards the first challenge, you’ll notice a large round table lit only by torch light. In the center of the table sits an antique looking, oversized cauldron filled to the brim with Bertie Bott’s beans in every imaginable flavour. Around the base of the cauldron lay multicolored blindfolds, one for each student who dares take the Bertie Bott’s Challenge. Take one and put it on, no peeking allowed. The student leaders are watching, y'know.

Once everyone has covered their eyes, one of the student leaders will explain the rules. Each student must identify the flavor of 5 different beans correctly to complete the challenge. The cauldron has been enchanted so that you must identify a bean correctly before being able to pick out another one. If you happen to pick the same bean twice, you must place that particular bean down and pick again. If you have any questions, the student leaders are standing by to help.

OOC: In 5 posts, RP your charrie trying to identify 5 different flavored beans. A list of flavors can be found here.If they don’t say the correct flavor and reach for the cauldron, a wall will appear over the opening and they’ll have to guess again until correct. Have fun with this, you guys. The flavors you pick are up to you!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

So this was it. It was do or di-well...that was probably a poor choice of words considering they were so close to the forest at night but yeah, it was time to see if all their hard work had paid off. Ella and the other student leaders had been slaving away over this event and really, she was proud of what they'd thought up. Hopefully her classmates would feel the same.

The blonde hurried over to the Bertie Bott's Challenge with a bowl of ice cream in hand, a small smile on her face as she checked that the blindfolds and cauldron were ready to go. There was a definite chill in the air and the flickering lighting gave Ella an eerie feeling but she couldn't help but feel excited too. GRIN. This was going to be fun. Nothing better than watching your classmates' faces as they tested out Bertie Bott's.

...How many bogey flavored ones were in that cauldron again? Heh.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #3 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

No, she wasn't wearing anything creepy or spooky right now. No, she was.... not looking scary right now. But, yes, she was here. Kat didn't really go these things back when she wasn't a prefect... but now that she was (and they all worked SUPER HARD for this event), the Slytherin was going to attend it. Because all their efforts, you know. Kat made her way to her place in the event, the Bertie Bott's Challenge. Yep, she was stationed here with Ella and... someone.

Oh, Ella was there already. Early, hmm. At least there wasn't people in here yet. Kat didn't want to miss out the fun because... hehe. Shifty reasons. "Hey Ella," she greeted her Keeper!buddy. Right... one more student leader to wait and then they can lure some people over.

C'mon. Where are the brave souls at? It's not like they have vomit-flavoured beans, you know. I mean... cough.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

After having paid for all the challenges - because all challenges had to be accepted - Airey decided to make his way towards the Bertie Bott's Challenge because it seemed like one he could really sink his teeth into. Heh. That, and he needed to do this one before the glue on his fangs came loose and they fell out.

"GOOOOOOOD evening," he sang as he approached Miss Ella and Miss Hudson, wiggling his rubber snake in their direction a bit. He had charmed it to move every now and again. Even would hiss from time to time for added effect. "Serve me up!"
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Kat too!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
After having paid for all the challenges - because all challenges had to be accepted - Airey decided to make his way towards the Bertie Bott's Challenge because it seemed like one he could really sink his teeth into. Heh. That, and he needed to do this one before the glue on his fangs came loose and they fell out.

"GOOOOOOOD evening," he sang as he approached Miss Ella and Miss Hudson, wiggling his rubber snake in their direction a bit. He had charmed it to move every now and again. Even would hiss from time to time for added effect. "Serve me up!"
Ella BEAMED at Kat and returned the greeting cheerfully. "Hey Kat, ready for this?" Was she as excited to see people's reactions as Ella was? And where was Ethan, anyway? Surely he was out of detention by now. ...Hopefully.

Oh and a Count Airey-face! BEAM! "Hellooooooo Professor!" The blonde greeted, waving her spoon in response to the snake wiggling. Cool snake, by the way. She then gestured towards the table and headed that way herself.

"Okay Sir, pick a blindfold and make sure it's on securely. If you need help, I'm sure Kat or I could handle that." Cause they were helpful and all. "Then you must identify five beans correctly, okay?" BEAM.

Oh and before he started... "Hey Sir? What did the vampire astronaut say to the aliens?" Cause Airey was a vampire and the astronomy teacher, okay? PAUSE. "Take me to your Bleeder." MWAHAHAHEHEHEHE.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Flammy & Keeper!Buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
After having paid for all the challenges - because all challenges had to be accepted - Airey decided to make his way towards the Bertie Bott's Challenge because it seemed like one he could really sink his teeth into. Heh. That, and he needed to do this one before the glue on his fangs came loose and they fell out.

"GOOOOOOOD evening," he sang as he approached Miss Ella and Miss Hudson, wiggling his rubber snake in their direction a bit. He had charmed it to move every now and again. Even would hiss from time to time for added effect. "Serve me up!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella BEAMED at Kat and returned the greeting cheerfully. "Hey Kat, ready for this?" Was she as excited to see people's reactions as Ella was? And where was Ethan, anyway? Surely he was out of detention by now. ...Hopefully.

Oh and a Count Airey-face! BEAM! "Hellooooooo Professor!" The blonde greeted, waving her spoon in response to the snake wiggling. Cool snake, by the way. She then gestured towards the table and headed that way herself.

"Okay Sir, pick a blindfold and make sure it's on securely. If you need help, I'm sure Kat or I could handle that." Cause they were helpful and all. "Then you must identify five beans correctly, okay?" BEAM.

Oh and before he started... "Hey Sir? What did the vampire astronaut say to the aliens?" Cause Airey was a vampire and the astronomy teacher, okay? PAUSE. "Take me to your Bleeder." MWAHAHAHEHEHEHE.

YEP. She was so ready for this challenge and to see whether people failed or not. Either way, it would be entertaining because they'd watch people make weird faces and trying to guess what bean they had eaten. Gross, though... but sure was something worth trying. "You bet I am!" Kat beamed. First prefects' event for her, so it counted as something special. Oh... and Ethan, where was he? She did hear about him and Minerva getting in detention. Those two poor people.

AHEM LOOK, EVERYONE. Professor Flamsteed was here. Awh yeaaah. Kat gave the Astronomy professor a two-finger salute as her greeting to him. Oh... vampire fangs. Thumbs up for that! Yep yep! Need help, Professor? No? "Ready now, Professor?" Because Kat suddenly felt the excitement inside of her. "And no peeking."

Shifty.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

This was exciting, and not too frightening at all. Theo had already had his eyes on the chocolate frog pie thing, but this happened to be the place he got to first. Bertie Bott beans... hmm... not something he particularly loved, due to the unexpectedness of them, but still pretty fun. He bounced over to the table and smiled at Kat and Ella, "Oh hey!"

Woooooah... the cauldron... sooooo many beans!

Theo eyed the blindfolds very curiously. Yeah, he didn't like the thought of THAT, but if it was all for the game, then Theo would comply. The rules seemed pretty clear but he'd ask anyway. "Sooo... what do we do?" He looked over at the two girls, and he didn't forget to give Professor Flamsteed a solemn expression.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
This was exciting, and not too frightening at all. Theo had already had his eyes on the chocolate frog pie thing, but this happened to be the place he got to first. Bertie Bott beans... hmm... not something he particularly loved, due to the unexpectedness of them, but still pretty fun. He bounced over to the table and smiled at Kat and Ella, "Oh hey!"

Woooooah... the cauldron... sooooo many beans!

Theo eyed the blindfolds very curiously. Yeah, he didn't like the thought of THAT, but if it was all for the game, then Theo would comply. The rules seemed pretty clear but he'd ask anyway. "Sooo... what do we do?" He looked over at the two girls, and he didn't forget to give Professor Flamsteed a solemn expression.
And while Kat waited for Professor Flamsteed to get his blindfold done, the Prefect noticed Theo coming towards them. Hello, fellow Slytherin teammate. "Hey Theo!" the blonde greeted him. Well, he was super hyper right now.. and eager. Well he didn't pay sickles for nothing.

What were they supposed to do? It was sort of obvious but it didn't hurt to explain a bit further. "It's just simple. You wear the blindfold, randomly pick a bean, eat it, and try to guess what flavour you got," Kat said. "You should guess five of them correctly though. No peeking as well." Even if Theo was a friend and a teammate, Kat was still particular about rules. 'Cause spoiling the fun was lame and hello? They organised all of this. A little justice and dignity too, you know.

So... was he going to try it out? It should be fun, unless he got a bogey or puke flavoured bean. It wouldn't be fun for him, but would be fun for Kat. Hehe, sorry?
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
And while Kat waited for Professor Flamsteed to get his blindfold done, the Prefect noticed Theo coming towards them. Hello, fellow Slytherin teammate. "Hey Theo!" the blonde greeted him. Well, he was super hyper right now.. and eager. Well he didn't pay sickles for nothing.

What were they supposed to do? It was sort of obvious but it didn't hurt to explain a bit further. "It's just simple. You wear the blindfold, randomly pick a bean, eat it, and try to guess what flavour you got," Kat said. "You should guess five of them correctly though. No peeking as well." Even if Theo was a friend and a teammate, Kat was still particular about rules. 'Cause spoiling the fun was lame and hello? They organised all of this. A little justice and dignity too, you know.

So... was he going to try it out? It should be fun, unless he got a bogey or puke flavoured bean. It wouldn't be fun for him, but would be fun for Kat. Hehe, sorry?
Cool. Just checkin'.

Theo grabbed himself a blindfold, eyed it for a few moments, then nodded at Kat. "Okay, cool." Okay... He held it in front of his eyes then spent a good few minutes tying it up. Once it was done, he sighed heavily, picturing Kat and Ella making faces at him without him noticing. Paranoia, see? He had that.

Theo held his hand out in front of him, trying to find the cauldron.

Table...

More table....

GIRL?

Theo snapped his hand back as he appeared to have caressed someone's hair. "Sorry." Hopefully it was Kat, and not Ella. Awkwaaaaaaard. Okay, there was the cauldron. Theo dug his hand deep into the pot, to the very bottom, until he pulled out a bean. AW MAN - HE NEEDED TO SEE IT.

He stood there idly for a few seconds, just holding the bean by his mouth. Dude, there were GIRLS watching, he had to be a man and just do this.

POP. Into the mouth it went. Bleeeehhh... It was bad, but not THAT bad. "I tastes like... burnt.... burnt bread." He chewed it... and chewed it... and then he swallowed it. Burnt bread hmm.... OH DUH - "TOAST!" Theo shrieked.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Ella just beamed at Theo as Kat explained the rules. His enthusiasm was refreshing and really, she hoped the rest of the students were feeling this excited about their event. She scooped some ice cream into her mouth as she waited for Airey and Theoman to get their blindfolds on, ready to wish them luck and st-

O___________________O

WHATINMERLIN'SBEARDWASTHEODOING?

"That's uh...not the cauldron, Theo." AWKWARD. ..."It'sfine."

Anyway..."Good luck, you two."
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Mackled Malaclaw
 
bitsyandtank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: (CDT) GMT-5
Posts: 11,371

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Asher Stinson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Ladasha
Ministry Specialty Area
Default

Every Flavor beans, no challenge at all for Asher. He was king of the bean. He knew he's get this without any problems. After approaching the table, Asher reached into the cauldron and pulled out a bean. He allowed the bean to warm in his mouth before biting down. The flavor was surprisingly familiar. "I know this. It's fresh, yet earthy." Asher allowed the bean to roll around his mouth a bit more. "I know, I know. It's sprouts!"

Wanting to let his mouth clear of the sprout flavor before starting on bean two, Asher took a sip of water and waited for a moment.
__________________
bitsyandtank is offline  
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #12 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpuplvr View Post
Every Flavor beans, no challenge at all for Asher. He was king of the bean. He knew he's get this without any problems. After approaching the table, Asher reached into the cauldron and pulled out a bean. He allowed the bean to warm in his mouth before biting down. The flavor was surprisingly familiar. "I know this. It's fresh, yet earthy." Asher allowed the bean to roll around his mouth a bit more. "I know, I know. It's sprouts!"

Wanting to let his mouth clear of the sprout flavor before starting on bean two, Asher took a sip of water and waited for a moment.
N'aww. Little badger? Ella didn't know this little guy yet and she smiled at him as he walked over to the table. But wait, no blind fold? "Make sure you've got your eyes covered, little dude." Casual reminder was casual, okay?

Also, this kid was adorable. Could she squish his cheeks now or?
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Mackled Malaclaw
 
bitsyandtank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: (CDT) GMT-5
Posts: 11,371

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Asher Stinson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Ladasha
Ministry Specialty Area
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
N'aww. Little badger? Ella didn't know this little guy yet and she smiled at him as he walked over to the table. But wait, no blind fold? "Make sure you've got your eyes covered, little dude." Casual reminder was casual, okay?

Also, this kid was adorable. Could she squish his cheeks now or?

"Oops, sorry." He blushed a bit as he grabbed a blindfold. "I'm Asher, by the way. I don't believe we've spoken before." He had seen her around a lot and she seemed nice enough. "Man, I really thought that was sprouts." Asher began to think again. It tasted green. Yes, he was sure it tasted green. Although, how would green have a flavor? He began searching his mind for something that could be that flavor. "Overcooked Cabbage? No, that would taste stinkier. How about grass?"
__________________
bitsyandtank is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 01:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default with mentions of others :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Oh and a Count Airey-face! BEAM! "Hellooooooo Professor!" The blonde greeted, waving her spoon in response to the snake wiggling. Cool snake, by the way. She then gestured towards the table and headed that way herself.

"Okay Sir, pick a blindfold and make sure it's on securely. If you need help, I'm sure Kat or I could handle that." Cause they were helpful and all. "Then you must identify five beans correctly, okay?" BEAM.

Oh and before he started... "Hey Sir? What did the vampire astronaut say to the aliens?" Cause Airey was a vampire and the astronomy teacher, okay? PAUSE. "Take me to your Bleeder." MWAHAHAHEHEHEHE.
Ooooooooooh a blind taste test. This should be fun! "Did something similar with my mates back at NASA," he mused as he mulled over which blindfold to select. "Jeremy and I got a stash of space food and did a blind taste test with our coworkers to see if we could all correctly identify what was in each toothpaste tube and freeze dried concoction was." Did these students know Jeremy? He had been the Muggle Studies professor at Hogwarts for a time, but he could not remember the overlap at the moment.

Pause.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do enjoy your wit, Miss Ella. Very good. Very good indeed. Take 3 points for that." Because Airey always appreciated an original joke.

Blindfold selected, Airey proceeded to tie it around his head. But not before he beamed in Mr. Kingsley's direction. Come now, frown upside down there young man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
AHEM LOOK, EVERYONE. Professor Flamsteed was here. Awh yeaaah. Kat gave the Astronomy professor a two-finger salute as her greeting to him. Oh... vampire fangs. Thumbs up for that! Yep yep! Need help, Professor? No? "Ready now, Professor?" Because Kat suddenly felt the excitement inside of her. "And no peeking."

Shifty.
"I certainly am, Miss Hudson!" Or he thought that was Miss Hudson's voice. If it wasn't then his apologies to whoever the voice had actually belonged to. "BRING ON THE BEANS!"

Now...did he sit here with his hands out waiting for a bean to be placed in his hand...or was he supposed to open his mouth and wait for one to be dropped in? Clicking his plastic fangs together, the professor decided to go with both. Hands out and mouth hanging open. Mmmmmhmmmmmmmm.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 07-04-2013 at 01:53 AM.
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #15 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: LOL HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Cool. Just checkin'.

Theo grabbed himself a blindfold, eyed it for a few moments, then nodded at Kat. "Okay, cool." Okay... He held it in front of his eyes then spent a good few minutes tying it up. Once it was done, he sighed heavily, picturing Kat and Ella making faces at him without him noticing. Paranoia, see? He had that.

Theo held his hand out in front of him, trying to find the cauldron.

Table...

More table....

GIRL?

Theo snapped his hand back as he appeared to have caressed someone's hair. "Sorry." Hopefully it was Kat, and not Ella. Awkwaaaaaaard. Okay, there was the cauldron. Theo dug his hand deep into the pot, to the very bottom, until he pulled out a bean. AW MAN - HE NEEDED TO SEE IT.

He stood there idly for a few seconds, just holding the bean by his mouth. Dude, there were GIRLS watching, he had to be a man and just do this.

POP. Into the mouth it went. Bleeeehhh... It was bad, but not THAT bad. "I tastes like... burnt.... burnt bread." He chewed it... and chewed it... and then he swallowed it. Burnt bread hmm.... OH DUH - "TOAST!" Theo shrieked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella just beamed at Theo as Kat explained the rules. His enthusiasm was refreshing and really, she hoped the rest of the students were feeling this excited about their event. She scooped some ice cream into her mouth as she waited for Airey and Theoman to get their blindfolds on, ready to wish them luck and st-

O___________________O

WHATINMERLIN'SBEARDWASTHEODOING?

"That's uh...not the cauldron, Theo." AWKWARD. ..."It'sfine."

Anyway..."Good luck, you two."

Okay, everything was set now. Instructions were explained; Theo should know what to do now. "Good luck," Kat said and observed all of the participants of this challenge. Yep... she was SO ready for the disgusted faces and the grimaces once they realise they ate a BOGEY flavoured bean. Ohhhhh that'd be awesome. And then...

Well...

HAHAHA. Ella had nice hair right, Theo? Kat tried to hide her silent fits of giggles, covering her hand over mouth. That was priceless. And BINGO! Toast flavoured bean, that was. Theo received an approving nod... even if he couldn't see it. Aw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpuplvr View Post
Every Flavor beans, no challenge at all for Asher. He was king of the bean. He knew he's get this without any problems. After approaching the table, Asher reached into the cauldron and pulled out a bean. He allowed the bean to warm in his mouth before biting down. The flavor was surprisingly familiar. "I know this. It's fresh, yet earthy." Asher allowed the bean to roll around his mouth a bit more. "I know, I know. It's sprouts!"

Wanting to let his mouth clear of the sprout flavor before starting on bean two, Asher took a sip of water and waited for a moment.
And then another participant. A Hufflepuff, to be exact. Yeah, Kat was going to let Ella handle this one. Hehe. And... yep, the blindfold was IMPORTANT. Wear it, please. Good. Moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"I certainly am, Miss Hudson!" Or he thought that was Miss Hudson's voice. If it wasn't then his apologies to whoever the voice had actually belonged to. "BRING ON THE BEANS!"

Now...did he sit here with his hands out waiting for a bean to be placed in his hand...or was he supposed to open his mouth and wait for one to be dropped in? Clicking his plastic fangs together, the professor decided to go with both. Hands out and mouth hanging open. Mmmmmhmmmmmmmm.
Blindfold secured, check! "Good luck, Professor," Kat said and watched stuff. Oh Merlin, what happens if Flamsteed got a bogey flavoured bean? Or a vomit one? Anything gross and ew-y. That was totally the FUN in this challenge, watching people make faces.

Now he could pick a bean now. Go on! Hopefully the fangs don't fall off, yeah? They didn't need a pair of plastic fangs inside the cauldron full of flavoured beans right now.

And... any more participants? COME OOOOOON.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #16 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Kat too!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Ella was giving Kat looks. Y'know, cause she seemed so amused by the 'accident' and such. The blonde shook her head at her but couldn't fight off the sheepish smile because yeah, she'd be laughing too had it been Kat. Blindfolds were bound to cause some problems, yeah?

Anyway...burnt toast? Nice job with that one, Theoman.

SPOILER!!: Airey
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Ooooooooooh a blind taste test. This should be fun! "Did something similar with my mates back at NASA," he mused as he mulled over which blindfold to select. "Jeremy and I got a stash of space food and did a blind taste test with our coworkers to see if we could all correctly identify what was in each toothpaste tube and freeze dried concoction was." Did these students know Jeremy? He had been the Muggle Studies professor at Hogwarts for a time, but he could not remember the overlap at the moment.

Pause.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do enjoy your wit, Miss Ella. Very good. Very good indeed. Take 3 points for that." Because Airey always appreciated an original joke.

Now...did he sit here with his hands out waiting for a bean to be placed in his hand...or was he supposed to open his mouth and wait for one to be dropped in? Clicking his plastic fangs together, the professor decided to go with both. Hands out and mouth hanging open. Mmmmmhmmmmmmmm.


NASA? COOL! Ella BEAMED as she listened, shoveling more ice cream into her mouth cause iceeee creammmmm! "That sounds fun, Sir!" Though the thought of eating any kind of food from something that looked like a toothpaste tube made Ella cringe a bit.

3 points for astro!vampire jokes? GRIN! "Thanks, Professor!" BOUNCE. She was sure no one else enjoyed her jokes that much. Well, Alec probably pretended he did cause boyfriend and yeah. He was good like that.

And...what was Airey doing? Uhh..."Sir, you need to reach into the big cauldron and pick them out yourself, okay?" BEAM! "If you don't identify it correctly, you won't be able to take another." Cause magic and stuffs. The blonde then seized the professors hand and moved it right over the cauldron. Hey, did Airey use special moisturizer? His hands were incredibly soft. Just saying. "There you go."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpuplvr View Post
"Oops, sorry." He blushed a bit as he grabbed a blindfold. "I'm Asher, by the way. I don't believe we've spoken before." He had seen her around a lot and she seemed nice enough. "Man, I really thought that was sprouts." Asher began to think again. It tasted green. Yes, he was sure it tasted green. Although, how would green have a flavor? He began searching his mind for something that could be that flavor. "Overcooked Cabbage? No, that would taste stinkier. How about grass?"
Ella smiled at the little guy and shrugged. "No harm done." Besides, he was still guessing so it wasn't that big a deal. "Hey Asher, I'm Ella." And now they'd properly met, see? As for him getting it wrong, the sixteen year old gave him an encouraging smile. "Just keep guessing and when you're right, you'll be able to reach in the cauldron for a new one."
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
Blindfold secured, check! "Good luck, Professor," Kat said and watched stuff. Oh Merlin, what happens if Flamsteed got a bogey flavoured bean? Or a vomit one? Anything gross and ew-y. That was totally the FUN in this challenge, watching people make faces.
"Thank you, Miss Hudson!" Airey chirped as he gave the prefect a salute. Or, well, he WOULD have giving her a proper salute had he actually been facing her direction. Instead his salute was more towards the general direction of the Forbidden Forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
NASA? COOL! Ella BEAMED as she listened, shoveling more ice cream into her mouth cause iceeee creammmmm! "That sounds fun, Sir!" Though the thought of eating any kind of food from something that looked like a toothpaste tube made Ella cringe a bit.

3 points for astro!vampire jokes? GRIN! "Thanks, Professor!" BOUNCE. She was sure no one else enjoyed her jokes that much. Well, Alec probably pretended he did cause boyfriend and yeah. He was good like that.

And...what was Airey doing? Uhh..."Sir, you need to reach into the big cauldron and pick them out yourself, okay?" BEAM! "If you don't identify it correctly, you won't be able to take another." Cause magic and stuffs. The blonde then seized the professors hand and moved it right over the cauldron. Hey, did Airey use special moisturizer? His hands were incredibly soft. Just saying. "There you go."
Cauldron? Now where was that loca---- OOOOOOOOOOH! There it was! "Thank you, Miss Ella," he grinned - again, not in the right direction since he could not see. He then plunged his hand into the cauldron and let out a soft man!giggle at the texture. Felt funny, you know? Beans all over ones hand and stuff. Would have been better if they had to shove their hands in ice cream and then lick their fingers to guess the flavor. Just saying.

Selecting a brown colored one, not that he could tell, he eagerly popped it into his mouth and began to chew. Chew chew chew pause.......................... OH HE KNEW WHAT THIS ONE WAS!!

"DIRT! Without a doubt this one is dirt!" he said, throwing both arms up in the air as if he were riding on one of those muggle rolling coaster rides.

He had eaten enough dirt in his childhood to know the taste.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 07-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
HAHAHA. Ella had nice hair right, Theo? Kat tried to hide her silent fits of giggles, covering her hand over mouth. That was priceless. And BINGO! Toast flavoured bean, that was. Theo received an approving nod... even if he couldn't see it. Aw.
WHO DARES LAUGH?!?!!?!

Frowns all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella just beamed at Theo as Kat explained the rules. His enthusiasm was refreshing and really, she hoped the rest of the students were feeling this excited about their event. She scooped some ice cream into her mouth as she waited for Airey and Theoman to get their blindfolds on, ready to wish them luck and st-

O___________________O

WHATINMERLIN'SBEARDWASTHEODOING?

"That's uh...not the cauldron, Theo." AWKWARD. ..."It'sfine."

Anyway..."Good luck, you two."

>__<

That sure was a recognizable voice. It was Ella that he caressed. Theo would've buried his face inside the cauldron.... if he knew where it was. He appeared to have lost it again when he was ready to try his next bean. "YeahIfigured. Thanks very much." He replied quietly, full of sass and stuff. As he searched, he went much more careful about it, making sure his hands did NOT leave the table.

He eventually found the cauldron and he dug his hand straight in there. For some reason, he couldn't wait to leave this challenge now.

Okay, this bean would do....

Theo paused and then popped it on the tip of his tongue. But no taste really came of that, so he closed his mouth and bit into it. And yeah, the flavour didn't take long to burst.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....

HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT.

Theo spat the bean out and made very dramatic retching noises.

"Can I have some water?" Cos that was a chilli one, no doubt.
__________________
who could love me, I am out of my mind____________________

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Mackled Malaclaw
 
bitsyandtank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: (CDT) GMT-5
Posts: 11,371

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Asher Stinson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Ladasha
Ministry Specialty Area
Default

He gently lifted his blindfold to glance around and see who all was there. He felt quite silly not knowing what he had just eaten. Hoping to guess again, correctly this time, Asher covered his eyes and gave it another go. "The only thing I can think of is Dirty Sock. That would taste both earthy, and if the sock were colored, green."
__________________
bitsyandtank is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #20 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Airey chewed slowly on his dirt mean, savoring the nostalgic flavor for a bit before it completely dissolved in his mouth. Aw, no more dirt. TIME FOR ANOTHER BEAN!

Still blindfolded, Airey began to bang around the table in search of the cauldron and making all sorts of loud thumping noises while doing so. Oh caaaaaaaaaaauldron...where aaaaaaaaaaare yooooooooou? Clicking his plastic fangs together a bit more his hands finally felt the cauldron and he ceased his slapping movements and instead dug around inside for another bean. He pulled out a light brown one and popped it into his mouth.

His face contorted again for a bit before another nostalgic smile spread across his face. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah, earthworm," he said as a tranquil smile spread across his lips. Yes, he had had his fair share of those with all his dirt eating. They made for very wiggly pasta.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:39 AM   #21 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default You threee and Kat ^_^
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Sassy Theo was sassssssy! Ella rolled her eyes cause he couldn't see and refrained from being whiny cause they were friends now, remember? Psh. It was as if she had been the one caressing. Not cool. Was Kat seeing this too? Was she?

O___o Spitting on the table...really? Ella quickly cleaned the mess with her wand, pulling a face as she did. Uhhh...water? "Open your mouth and I'll just squirt it in." And if she happened to miss cause of sass reasons then that was his fault. Just saying.

...

We see you peeking, little Asher. Ella did the whole I'm watching you hand gesture and then offered him a teensy smile cause n'awww, he was cute! "That could be it, actually..." Thoughtful Ella was thoughtful.

...

Airey was really good at this, y'know. Ella watched with interest as she continued shoving copious amounts of ice cream into her mouth. "Nice job, Professor!" Cause she was cheering between bites and stuff too.

Anyone else? Hopeful looks for those passing by.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 03:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Mackled Malaclaw
 
bitsyandtank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: (CDT) GMT-5
Posts: 11,371

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Asher Stinson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Ladasha
Ministry Specialty Area
Default

He grinned and reached for the cauldron again. Keeping his blindfold ON, Asher selected another bean and gently placed it on his tongue. Preparing himself for the flavor that would soon flood his mouth, Asher took a deep breath and bit down. "Fruit, this one is for sure a fruit. But, which one?" He continued to chew and think on what fruit it could be. After the dirty sock bean, a fruit flavored one was a true treat.
__________________
bitsyandtank is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #23 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Of course he was good at this. He had tasted a variety of things in his day and was never afraid of experimentation. Unless it came to his suits. Then he was not too keen on experimenting with anything. Not even stain remover. He used old washcloths for that sort of thing.

Anyway, he had two beans down and three more to go. So his hand was back slapping the table until he found the cauldron and then he grabbed another. This one was a rather unfortunate green color - not that he could see of course - and it promptly went into his mouth.

That experimenting with flavors? Yeah. About that.

his face contorted and a long 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' escaped his lips. "Inteeeeeeeeeeeresting...." He was currently debating between bogey and troll bogey flavors. Could be hard to tell the difference between the two unless mountain troll boget was used as reference for the flavor pallet. Had a woody undertone.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #24 (permalink)


DMLE & DMAC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,651

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Of course Sky had been here the entire time. She had just been debating joining in on this particular activity. Finally, she decided that the pros slightly outweighed the cons and tied on a blindfold. She carefully felt her way along the table, not wanting to pull a Theo, and picked a bean from the cauldron. Popping it in her mouth, she started chewing. Hmm, had a slightly earthy flavor. Not like dirt or anything, but it was definitely some kind of plant. But not a fruit or vegetable. Which meant...... "Okay, that has to be grass." Why that was thought to be so horrible, however..... yeah, that she didn't know.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Salt!
lazykitty is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #25 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default claim in here for someone if they want it ^^
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

With some more hmmmmmmmmm's and ooooooooooh's, Airey finally deducted that there was no woody flavor involved, nor anything that really indicated that this particular bean was of the out of the ordinary sort of bogey, so he concluded that it was... "That's bogey flavor, that is!" he exclaimed with a shockingly big smile on his face.

Alright, that was two beans down...

Back to slapping the table a bit in search of the cauldron, he eagerly popped the next bean into his mouth and chewed.

Once.

And then his face contorted.

And he made a LOUD gagging noise.

As quickly as the bean had gone in, it was out and propelling towards someone's face. Most likely right between the eyes judging by the height and the trajectory of the thing.

Banana....he HATED banana.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253