sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 874 users online including...
Chelliephone , Myzh4biono , Andreashce , Methrenhow , Shraunsov , Antonmeaph

7 members
867 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 34: May - August 2013


Term 34: May - August 2013 Term Thirty-Four: Poor in Fund$ but Rich in Ice Cream (September 2080 - June 2081)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Armour Gallery

One of the corridors on the third floor is home to a large collection of armour. Be careful not to touch or the caretaker, Finn, may give you detention to clean up your fingerprints (and everyone else's). Also, did you know the armour moves? It's also heavily armed.

The more you know.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Post 1: Astro HW
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Ella dragged her little vacuum along the third floor, humming to herself and looking for good areas to clean. The blonde thought it was quite nice, Airey using her assignment to help spruce up the school a bit. Merlin knew that it needed said sprucing.

Stoping at the armour gallery, the blonde titled her head and tapped her chin thoughtfully. Surely dust could collect here, yeah? ...YEAH! She'd heard the armour moved but the sixteen year old had never actually seen it in action but maybe if she used the vacuum here she'd get a little show? Hmmm?

"Erm...armour? I'm just going to do a little vacuuming, okay? It won't hurt and it'll get rid of all the pesky dust floating around." Mhm! And with a tap of her wand, the blonde said, "Vacavus!"

Vroooooooom. Sort of.

And she whistled as she worked, being careful not to overcrowd the armour and making eyes at them every once in a while. She wanted to see them move, y'know. She really did.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff
 
lemondrop13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rhode Island, USA
Posts: 22,383

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Astronomy Homework Post #1
Cheesy Mac

Carsyn had just retrieved her Muggle vacuum cleaner from outside Professor Flamsteed's office and was looking for a spot to clean when she happened upon the gallery of suits of armor. With all their nooks and crannies, these metal men must have plenty of dust bunnies to suck up! I just have to find them! And it wasn't that hard. The castle wasn't as clean as she had expected before she arrived. As a first year student, she didn't KNOW what Hogwarts had been like in previous years, but she KNEW what house elves were capable of and this wasn't it.

Carsyn spotted another student who apparently had the same idea at the opposite end of the gallery. She'd decided to stay on the opposite end and maybe they'd meet in the middle. If she didn't get anxious and run away first... but alas, she would worry about that later. For now, there was dust to collect!

Carsyn situated her vacuum by an ominous looking suit of armor and glanced up at it cautiously, somewhat nervous it might become animated and move. She tapped her wand to the vacuum and spoke aloud, "Vacavus!", causing the little box to kick on with a "Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr". Carsyn put her wand away and grasped the pole connected to the sucking portion of the machine. She gently pushed the vacuum on the floor around the suit, sucking up little balls of dust and fur and feathers that had collected. Once the floor was spotless, she moved on to the suit itself. Lifting the pole, Carsyn pointed the sucky end at the suit's feet, trying to remove the dust from between the connecting pieces of metal. She gradually worked her way up the legs to the knees, and then the hips. All these crevices sure know how to collect dust!

She proceeded across the chest plates and reached the neck. She'd been moving very slowly and carefully, not wanting to knock the pole into the suit and risk it toppling over. But when the dust circulating in the air made her sneeze, Carsyn's eyes automatically closed and the vacuum pole clanged against the jaw of the armor. "BANG!!" Carsyn's eyes widened in fear as she watched the suit sway slightly back and forth. She mentally pleaded with the metal man. Please don't fall over. Please don't fall over.

Finally the suit of armor slowed to a stop and remained upright. Phew! What a close one! I am SO done vacuuming for the day. Too much stress! I can't handle this! Why does everything have to be so... so... nerve-wracking! In a hurry to get away from the gallery, Carsyn just grabbed the vacuum and dragged it along, not even bothering to turn the machine off as she ran.

Last edited by lemondrop13; 05-16-2013 at 06:42 PM.
lemondrop13 is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 02:36 AM   #4 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default Astronomy Homework: Post Three
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Since he'd had so much success with the suits of armour below, Dylan's third stop was the Armour Gallery. He decided he liked cleaning them best...because it felt like he was actually accomplishing something. He could clean the floors and walls all he wanted to...but those would keep getting dirty...

Really, everything would keep getting dirty without someone to maintain it.

Tapping his vacuum to life, he muttered "Vacavus!" He'd become a pro at the spell...considering he'd been using it down in the Slytherin common room every since initially learning it. As it roared to life, Dylan lifted the nozzle and began carefully moving it along the first armoured statue's form.

He was being thorough, too. Feet, legs, bum....It was all whatever. He wasn't that guy.

As the Slytherin had done with the previous two stops, he kept recasting the suction spell...tapping the vacuum and saying "Vacavus!" firmly.

SCULP SCULP SCULP SCULP!


Yes, the sound of suction was weird....but that didn't deter him. He worked as quickly as possible, burning through pieces of armour, one after the other.

When he'd finally felt like he'd cleaned his fair share, Dylan allowed the green vacuum to die, again, and toted it up to the next floor.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,726

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

After much wandering, Sophie ended up on the third floor. Becaaaaaaaaause it was Charms' floor and all that, y'know. Brady probably liked it very much too. She was SURE of it!

"BRADY??" The girl yeeeelled once more for her bunny rabbit. "I promise I won't give you any ice cream!" So COME BACK! She pretty much lurked in between the armours and crept around to see if she would catch her pet distracted or something. He was in that room, was he not?

She didn't know, really.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
After much wandering, Sophie ended up on the third floor. Becaaaaaaaaause it was Charms' floor and all that, y'know. Brady probably liked it very much too. She was SURE of it!

"BRADY??" The girl yeeeelled once more for her bunny rabbit. "I promise I won't give you any ice cream!" So COME BACK! She pretty much lurked in between the armours and crept around to see if she would catch her pet distracted or something. He was in that room, was he not?

She didn't know, really.


Hannah was wandering aimlessly around and had to chuckle to herself that she had ended up on the Charms floor. She actually needed to talk to the professor considering she hadn't been to a class all year. Her parents threats were ever present in her mind. Still, she had every intention of turning a new leaf next term. This term didn't really matter to her in all honesty. The damage is already done!

She was just about to turn around and go find her some food when she heard somebody screaming about something. Brady? What kind of name was that anyways? She looked around to see what person belonged to that annoying voice and spotted of all people, Soapy! What was it with today? She was running into every annoying puffer that she ever had to unfortunate luck to meet.

She thought about what she had just done to Laura and decided to try her luck with Soaps. Maybe she had grown a backbone by now. "Maybe you should yell a bit louder. I don't think the whole floor heard you." Why would she be yelling like that for someone anyway? That was not a good look.
"What did you lose?" besides your mind. Or was she calling for a person. You never could be sure with puffers.
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,726

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default HAHA wooooooohhhhhrrrrrrrrr
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Hannah was wandering aimlessly around and had to chuckle to herself that she had ended up on the Charms floor. She actually needed to talk to the professor considering she hadn't been to a class all year. Her parents threats were ever present in her mind. Still, she had every intention of turning a new leaf next term. This term didn't really matter to her in all honesty. The damage is already done!

She was just about to turn around and go find her some food when she heard somebody screaming about something. Brady? What kind of name was that anyways? She looked around to see what person belonged to that annoying voice and spotted of all people, Soapy! What was it with today? She was running into every annoying puffer that she ever had to unfortunate luck to meet.

She thought about what she had just done to Laura and decided to try her luck with Soaps. Maybe she had grown a backbone by now. "Maybe you should yell a bit louder. I don't think the whole floor heard you." Why would she be yelling like that for someone anyway? That was not a good look.
"What did you lose?" besides your mind. Or was she calling for a person. You never could be sure with puffers.
Sophie was being as careful and quiet as she could....... hiding behind some armours to see if she caught Brady out of guard of something, so she could run and catch him. Which she never could, because he was REALLY fast. But it was worth a try!

She was moving underneath the armours' legs as quiet as a mouse now...... shhhhhhHEHEHEHEHEHE! She would get that crazy bunny in no t-- "AAHH!!" The badger yelped as she was startled by a voice coming out of NOWHERE. She also hit her head on the armour and come out from her hiding place just to see...

"You!" Sophie gave the Slytherin a nasty look, which was soon replaced by a random smile. Her brain was feeling happy right now, and she was having tons of fun searching for Brady, but it was HANNAH there! Hannah, the evil snake, talking to her. But ohey, she could help her with the quest, right? "My pet is missing." She told Hannah, half thinking this would bea good idea, half regreting having said anything to the evil girl in the first place.

Ohmy, look at that shiny armour over there! How nice! This was a brilliant place to practise some Charms, she thought. She should come here more often! The Hufflepuff smiled goofily up at the armours while still sitting on the floor.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default I don't think Hannah has it in her to be nice! Hugs to poor Soaps! XD
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Sophie was being as careful and quiet as she could....... hiding behind some armours to see if she caught Brady out of guard of something, so she could run and catch him. Which she never could, because he was REALLY fast. But it was worth a try!

She was moving underneath the armours' legs as quiet as a mouse now...... shhhhhhHEHEHEHEHEHE! She would get that crazy bunny in no t-- "AAHH!!" The badger yelped as she was startled by a voice coming out of NOWHERE. She also hit her head on the armour and come out from her hiding place just to see...

"You!" Sophie gave the Slytherin a nasty look, which was soon replaced by a random smile. Her brain was feeling happy right now, and she was having tons of fun searching for Brady, but it was HANNAH there! Hannah, the evil snake, talking to her. But ohey, she could help her with the quest, right? "My pet is missing." She told Hannah, half thinking this would bea good idea, half regreting having said anything to the evil girl in the first place.

Ohmy, look at that shiny armour over there! How nice! This was a brilliant place to practise some Charms, she thought. She should come here more often! The Hufflepuff smiled goofily up at the armours while still sitting on the floor.

What the... Hannah was startled when she heard a loud banging of what had to be armor. She really hoped that the clanging armor noise came from Soaps hitting something, preferably her head, but her head most likely couldn't withstand any more damage.

Then the yellow clad puff came out from behind the armor all of a sudden. You? You? The Slytherin had to look behind her just to make sure that there wasn't somebody else in the corridor because surely she was not being referred to as you! Hmpf! "Perhaps you forgot who you were talking to!" She paused for a moment to let that sink in.

The girl babbled on. "Your pet?" Curiosity getting the better of her. "Maybe your pet doesn't want to be found?" Maybe her missing pet was happily singing in his little pet head, free at last, free at last. Hannah totally could sympathize with the pet if that was the case. Having Soaps as an owner must be miserable!
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 07-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,726

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Charm HW #5, bwahahaha
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
What the... Hannah was startled when she heard a loud banging of what had to be armor. She really hoped that the clanging armor noise came from Soaps hitting something, preferably her head, but her head most likely couldn't withstand any more damage.

Then the yellow clad puff came out from behind the armor all of a sudden. You? You? The Slytherin had to look behind her just to make sure that there wasn't somebody else in the corridor because surely she was not being referred to as you! Hmpf! "Perhaps you forgot who you were talking to!" She paused for a moment to let that sink in.

The girl babbled on. "Your pet?" Curiosity getting the better of her. "Maybe your pet doesn't want to be found?" Maybe her missing pet was happily singing in his little pet head, free at last, free at last. Hannah totally could sympathize with the pet if that was the case. Having Soaps as an owner must be miserable!
Those were some nice armours, those were. No wonder they had so many of those around Hogwarts. Or something? At least they did look very similiar in Sophie's opinion.

Ohai, Hannah! "No, I know who you are!" Sophie told the girl, blinking partially confused, but with a half-smile still on her face. "You're nasty!" Gigggggggggggggggllllee. Hannah was a big meanie head indeed, Sophie knew that! "But I thought you were gone! Haven't seen you around lately." She added absentmindedly, looking back at those nice-looking armours.

"Yes, yes, my pet!" Was Hannah deafffff??? Hehehehehehehehehe! Sophie bet she was. The Hufflepuff lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling and gestured with her hands as she spoke. "Noo, he does. It's just that he doesn't want some of that awesome ice cream I was going to give him."

OH, speaking of THAT! Sophie quickly sat back up and smiled at Hannah. A weird smile, because she knew that it was Hannah right there, but this badger over here was having such a LOVELY day, and she was finding herself so HAPPY that day as well, she figureeed.... well, why NOT? "Would you like some??? I have plentyyyyyyyyyyyyy here!" And she pulled out the bowl again, along with her wand and, ooonce again without waiting for a response, the fifth year cast the Doubling Charm on the bowl and made it float towards the eviiilllll snake. "Here you go! It's nottttt poisoned, trust me!" GIGGGGGGGLE.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 07-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default I have legit been doing this for 3+ hours. Dang job! :P
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Those were some nice armours, those were. No wonder they had so many of those around Hogwarts. Or something? At least they did look very similiar in Sophie's opinion.

Ohai, Hannah! "No, I know who you are!" Sophie told the girl, blinking partially confused, but with a half-smile still on her face. "You're nasty!" Gigggggggggggggggllllee. Hannah was a big meanie head indeed, Sophie knew that! "But I thought you were gone! Haven't seen you around lately." She added absentmindedly, looking back at those nice-looking armours.

"Yes, yes, my pet!" Was Hannah deafffff??? Hehehehehehehehehe! Sophie bet she was. The Hufflepuff lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling and gestured with her hands as she spoke. "Noo, he does. It's just that he doesn't want some of that awesome ice cream I was going to give him."

OH, speaking of THAT! Sophie quickly sat back up and smiled at Hannah. A weird smile, because she knew that it was Hannah right there, but this badger over here was having such a LOVELY day, and she was finding herself so HAPPY that day as well, she figureeed.... well, why NOT? "Would you like some??? I have plentyyyyyyyyyyyyy here!" And she pulled out the bowl again, along with her wand and, ooonce again without waiting for a response, the fifth year cast the Doubling Charm on the bowl and made it float towards the eviiilllll snake. "Here you go! It's nottttt poisoned, trust me!" GIGGGGGGGLE.
Hannah eyed the girl with a nasty smirk on her face. She wondered if the girl was trying to make a smart remark or if she was really just dim? It was most likely the latter. You couldn't really expect much from people these days. "Of course you do! Who could forget the fabulous me?" She said with a fake smile that lit up her whole face, while she did a little twirl. Oh yes, she was in rare form today!

"Yes, you think I am nasty, I think you are a duffer..." among other things. They were both well aware of how they felt about each other. "I'm surprised you are even speaking to me at all." Oh yes she remembered how soapy handled 'stressful' situations. She had noticed that she had been gone huh? "Yes, well... I had some personal things going on." Pause. "Nothing that concerns you, I can assure you." Like drop it puff!

Why was she still on the floor? The way she was staring at the ceiling was starting to make Hannah worry about her mental well being. "Plan on staying down there long?" Maybe the girl didn't even realize she was still on the floor. Nothing would surprise Hannah when it came to this one. She was trying to feed an animal ice cream? No wonder the thing was running from her. "Maybe you would have better luck with something more animal like for food?" she said with a shrug. She was pretty sure that animals did not eat ice cream, unless it was a dog. She was over the whole pet thing anyways. Maybe she should stall the hufflepuff so her pet could have a fighting chance.

Before Hannah had a chance to register what was happening next she noticed the girl had sent her a bowl of ice cream. "Trust you?" Did she really expect for that to happen. Hannah had toppled tea over her head before and things like that did not go forgotten. Hannah blasted the flying bowl out of the way and watched it smack into the armors. It could have been worse... she could have shot it back at Soaps. She instantly wished that she had thought of that sooner. "Little advice dear, make sure somebody wants something before you practically shove it down their throats." she said in her ever condescending voice.
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default AR Post # 19 - Intaglio/Carving
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Armour Gallery this time.

Kat never exactly explored this part of the castle but now she was here and checked the things around. Okay maybe she did go here before... when she was a first year. For that All Around The World in a Hogwarts Day event, because the apple thingy challenge was held here. Kat could vividly remember it even after five years. Sighs. What memories she had back in her first year, they were.

But cough. She was having a date with her Gandr, who still lacked runes. So you know what that meant right? "Isa isa isa i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i s s s s s s (s s s s s s i i i i i i) i i i i i i i i i..." The prefect kept the Isa rune in her mind. "Intaglio Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa...." Tada! It was on her Gandr now. Moving on to...

Jera. "Jera jera jera j j j e e e r r r a a a j j j j j j j j j ju ja ji je jo (jur jar jir jer jor) j j j e e e r r r a a a..." Jera in her head. Thinking of it. FOCUSING. "Intaglio Jera Jera Jera Jera Jera..." There is was! Jera on her Gandr.

"Eihwaz eihwaz eihwaz (iwaz iwaz iwaz) e e e e e e e e e iwu iwa iwi iwa iwu iwo iwe iwi iwa iwu e e e e e e e e e..." EIHWAZ! "Intaglio Eihwaz Eihwaz Eihwaz Eihwaz..." And there it was.

"Perthro perthro perthro pu pa pi pe po purdh pardh pirdh perdh pordh po pe pi pa pu p p p e e e r r r th th th r r r o o o..." Perthro! "Intaglio Perthro Perthro Perthro Perthro..."

And then we have Algiz. "Elhaz elhaz elhaz z z z z z z z z z uz az iz ez uz oz ez iz az uz z z z z z z z z z (m m m m m m m m m)..." ALGIZ. Concentration! "Intaglio Algiz Algiz Algiz..." And there you have it. An Algiz rune carved.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #12 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
Default Ar #19
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Seeing a blonde ponytail belonging to a familiar bestie leave the armour gallery, Elise figured that with someone as totally terrifying as Katrina Hudson had been in there that it would be empty. Who even visited armour galleries anyway? BLINK.

Anway, taking a seat near the back, Elise pulled out the necessary equipment. Essentially? Her wand and her Gandr. Now for the chanting.

"Isa isa isa, i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i s s s s s s (s s s s s s i i i i i i) i i i i i i i i i," she chanted, not really stopping for air. This was one of the easier ones, in her opinion. "Intaglio Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa...." YEAH.

Jera now. "Jera jera jera, j j j e e e r r r a a a j j j j j j j j j ju ja ji je jo (jur jar jir jer jor) j j j e e e r r r a a a." OH SWEET MERLIN. That was painful. "Intaglio Jera Jera Jera Jera." Look at that. It was on her Gandr. Amazing.

"Eihwaz eihwaz eihwaz (iwaz iwaz iwaz) e e e e e e e e e iwu iwa iwi iwa iwu iwo iwe iwi iwa iwu e e e e e e e e e..."
EIHWAZ! "Intaglio Eihwaz Eihwaz Eihwaz Eihwaz..." Moooooving on.

"Perthro perthro perthro pu pa pi pe po purdh pardh pirdh perdh pordh po pe pi pa pu p p p e e e r r r th th th r r r o o o..." Perthro! "Intaglio Perthro Perthro Perthro Perthro..."

And then we have Algiz. "Elhaz elhaz elhaz z z z z z z z z z uz az iz ez uz oz ez iz az uz z z z z z z z z z (m m m m m m m m m)..." ALGIZ. Focus, Elise! You can do this. "Intaglio Algiz Algiz Algiz..." And there you have it. An Algiz rune carved.
__________________
laurange is offline  
Old 08-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #13 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,726

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default asdfghjkl finally! And... old TL, I guess xD GleeIceCream stuff still!
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Hannah eyed the girl with a nasty smirk on her face. She wondered if the girl was trying to make a smart remark or if she was really just dim? It was most likely the latter. You couldn't really expect much from people these days. "Of course you do! Who could forget the fabulous me?" She said with a fake smile that lit up her whole face, while she did a little twirl. Oh yes, she was in rare form today!

"Yes, you think I am nasty, I think you are a duffer..." among other things. They were both well aware of how they felt about each other. "I'm surprised you are even speaking to me at all." Oh yes she remembered how soapy handled 'stressful' situations. She had noticed that she had been gone huh? "Yes, well... I had some personal things going on." Pause. "Nothing that concerns you, I can assure you." Like drop it puff!

Why was she still on the floor? The way she was staring at the ceiling was starting to make Hannah worry about her mental well being. "Plan on staying down there long?" Maybe the girl didn't even realize she was still on the floor. Nothing would surprise Hannah when it came to this one. She was trying to feed an animal ice cream? No wonder the thing was running from her. "Maybe you would have better luck with something more animal like for food?" she said with a shrug. She was pretty sure that animals did not eat ice cream, unless it was a dog. She was over the whole pet thing anyways. Maybe she should stall the hufflepuff so her pet could have a fighting chance.

Before Hannah had a chance to register what was happening next she noticed the girl had sent her a bowl of ice cream. "Trust you?" Did she really expect for that to happen. Hannah had toppled tea over her head before and things like that did not go forgotten. Hannah blasted the flying bowl out of the way and watched it smack into the armors. It could have been worse... she could have shot it back at Soaps. She instantly wished that she had thought of that sooner. "Little advice dear, make sure somebody wants something before you practically shove it down their throats." she said in her ever condescending voice.
Sophie let out a loud and cheerful laughter at Hannah's remark about her fabulousness. Even though the girl was so evil, the badger couldn't help but consider her hilarious. It hadn't been a mocking kind of laughter, it had been a genuine, that-was-tremendously-funny kind of laughter, really!

HAHA! Oh man... Sophie laughed at the ceiling a bit more, holding her tummy as she rolled sideways to be able to sit down. She wiped the tears of laughter that were now streaming down her face and brushed her hair off her face. "Of course I'm talking to you!" The brunette finally said happily. "Only mean people, like you, ignore other people." It wasn't nice to ignore people, even if they were meanie heads like Hannah. Only if they were hurting you on purpose, then it was alright to do so, but reallyyyyyy! Hannah was just being really funny right now, so no need to ignore her! Hehehehe!

"Hmmmm, personal thingsssssss...!" Sophie chuckled, not because this was particularly funny, but... well, she just felt like chuckling. Life was good and preeeeetty funneehhh at the moment, HAH! Another giggling fit took place as the Hufflepuff looked up at the snake girl. Look at that FACE, HAHAHA! Awww maaaan! HILARIOUS!

So she lay on the floor again. The ceiling was pretty, so... "Yeah, why not? It's nice here, I can see all sorts of different things from this angle." Then Sophie blabbed on about how interesting that certain helmet looked from where she was and stuff. She was in a talkative mood today! Woooooo! What a HAPPY day!

WHAAAAAT??? Sophie GASPED dramatically when Hannah said her bunny rabbit would appreciate real animal food. "But this ice cream...!" She said exaggeratedly, sitting back up and motioning to the preciooouuusss ice cream. "This!! Is heavenly!" Like, FROM THE HEAVENS, YEUP. "It's amaziing and everyone LVOES it! Or they will, once they try it." Nod nod nod nod. It was true, mhm! Sophie herself didn't like ice cream that much, and she just LOVED th-- ANOTHER DRAMATIC GAAASSSPPPP!!! as Hannah slapped the bowl of ice cream away.

Tsk, what a waste.

"I didn't shove it down your throat!" Whoa, such a drama queen, this Hannah girl, hm? Sophie beamed at the Slytherin anyway. "That's alright, you can eat it later!" And with a swish of her wand, the bowl flipped back to normal, with the ice cream in it and all, as if nothing had happened. Sophie made it floooooat towards the girl again, but not toooooo close.

She was hyper but she knew Hannah all right.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253