sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 531 users online including...
Kimothy , DeborahTaine , Emzily , Methrenhow

7 members
524 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Biochemkris Biochemkris is offline
 
Default Hufflepuff House Table

Large quantities of food are spread before you. Whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the Hogwarts' house elves are the best in the world. The food is superb and the company is as well.

Loving and sweet, loyal and true
Anything you ask us we will do.
When it's down to the wire,
We'll be there for you.


But we Huffies aren't all as dumb
Like we were made out to be
We're strong, smart, we're tough
Don't think that all we do is watch and see.


Our bravery can match the Gryffindors'
Our brains as quick as Ravenclaws'
We have our cunning moments like the Slyths
We're loyalty plus all of this.


So don't look down on us
It may be the last thing you do.
We may be sweet
But, we're vicious too.



~by Nabiya~
Old 09-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,829

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

x5 x5
Default Whit. <3
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

It was still fairly early morning, and Ness was up and about. She headed over to the great hall wanting to catch some breakfast before she went on with her daily routine. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day and without it, her day would be exhausting.

The Great hall was empty, most people must have still been in bed. Nessie didn't mind this though, she had her pygmy puff for company and she was fine with that. The red head walked over to her house table and took a seat right at the end of it. She did this because it was closest to the doors and that meant she wouldn't have to walk as much.

Cereal! It was the first things she spotted and because she wasn't fussy so early in the morning, she took a plate and began filling some up.
Talikins is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
It was still fairly early morning, and Ness was up and about. She headed over to the great hall wanting to catch some breakfast before she went on with her daily routine. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day and without it, her day would be exhausting.

The Great hall was empty, most people must have still been in bed. Nessie didn't mind this though, she had her pygmy puff for company and she was fine with that. The red head walked over to her house table and took a seat right at the end of it. She did this because it was closest to the doors and that meant she wouldn't have to walk as much.

Cereal! It was the first things she spotted and because she wasn't fussy so early in the morning, she took a plate and began filling some up.
It was so bloody early.

Logan was trying hard not to yawn as he walked into the almost deserted Great Hall. Clearly everyone else had sense and decided to stay in bed for as long as possible. Also, Ness was clearly as nonsensical as him since she was the only other Puff in the room.

Slowly he walked towards the Hufflepuff table, taking a seat right across from her. "Morning. Spotting the cereal in front of him, he started getting himself some too.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,829

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

x5 x5
Default
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Still sleepy, Nessie picked up a bottle of milk and put some inside her bowl of cereal. She then closed the bottle's lid and put it down. HEr eyes were barely open, and because of her sleepiness she found it very hard to lift up the spoon she was now touching in her right hand. Slowly but surely she eventually picked it up, she put it in her plate, scooped up some cereal and almost spilling all over the place put the spoon in her mouth.

Nom. Nom. Nom.

It was nice, a little bland maybe it needed some sugar, but she was too lazy to add some. It was edible and so she it didn't bother her much anyways.

Somebody walked into the great hall, except Nessie couldn't see who, she was too busy yawning away by now. It was only when this someone spoke that she realised who it was.

It was Logan..and to think he'd was seeing her like this? It was BAD! Nessie immedately covered her mouth and blinked her eyes, trying to keep them open. "Morning, sleep well?" she asked and then attempted to scoop up some more cereal.
Talikins is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 06:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Firecrab
 
FireboltSword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 765

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year
Hufflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
It was so bloody early.

Logan was trying hard not to yawn as he walked into the almost deserted Great Hall. Clearly everyone else had sense and decided to stay in bed for as long as possible. Also, Ness was clearly as nonsensical as him since she was the only other Puff in the room.

Slowly he walked towards the Hufflepuff table, taking a seat right across from her. "Morning. Spotting the cereal in front of him, he started getting himself some too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
It was still fairly early morning, and Ness was up and about. She headed over to the great hall wanting to catch some breakfast before she went on with her daily routine. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day and without it, her day would be exhausting.

The Great hall was empty, most people must have still been in bed. Nessie didn't mind this though, she had her pygmy puff for company and she was fine with that. The red head walked over to her house table and took a seat right at the end of it. She did this because it was closest to the doors and that meant she wouldn't have to walk as much.

Cereal! It was the first things she spotted and because she wasn't fussy so early in the morning, she took a plate and began filling some up.
It was a fine morning at Hogwarts...or was it still dawn. Befelda had no choice but to wake up early as her stomach starts to rumble.

She got up in her bed and headed to the stairs as she produced a big yown.

She then reached the Great Hall and looked for some food. Preferrably some bread toast and milk. She spotted them at a near distant.

Her stomach rumbled again. She was starving! She hastily headed to their house table and grabbed some bread toast and a glass of milk. She took a seat and started to take couple of bites of the bread. She was relieved a little.

Then she noticed 2 students not far from where she was (she hasn't noticed them the whole time due to her rumbling stomach). She had a feeling of going near the students but felt a little hesitant at the moment. What if they won't talk to her? I'm just a First Year student and they are a little bit of higher grade, she said to herself. Hmm...perhaps I could give them a simple 'Hi', she murmured again.

She stood up from her seat, grabbed her almost-half bread toast and milk and went near the 2 students.

"Uhmm... Hi. Early morning breakfast, huh?", she said. Her voice was a little shaky. He hurriedly took a gulp of her milk.

I'm Befelda Solster, by the way. First Year., she quipped and produced a friendly smile.
__________________

Last edited by FireboltSword; 09-09-2012 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Please do not RP for the ghosts
FireboltSword is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Still sleepy, Nessie picked up a bottle of milk and put some inside her bowl of cereal. She then closed the bottle's lid and put it down. HEr eyes were barely open, and because of her sleepiness she found it very hard to lift up the spoon she was now touching in her right hand. Slowly but surely she eventually picked it up, she put it in her plate, scooped up some cereal and almost spilling all over the place put the spoon in her mouth.

Nom. Nom. Nom.

It was nice, a little bland maybe it needed some sugar, but she was too lazy to add some. It was edible and so she it didn't bother her much anyways.

Somebody walked into the great hall, except Nessie couldn't see who, she was too busy yawning away by now. It was only when this someone spoke that she realised who it was.

It was Logan..and to think he'd was seeing her like this? It was BAD! Nessie immedately covered her mouth and blinked her eyes, trying to keep them open. "Morning, sleep well?" she asked and then attempted to scoop up some more cereal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltSword View Post
It was a fine morning at Hogwarts...or was it still dawn. Befelda had no choice but to wake up early as her stomach starts to rumble.

She got up in her bed and headed to the stairs as she produced a big yown.

She then reached the Great Hall and looked for some food. Preferrably some bread toast and milk. She spotted them at a near distant.

Her stomach rumbled again. She was starving! She hastily headed to their house table and grabbed some bread toast and a glass of milk. She took a seat and started to take couple of bites of the bread. She was relieved a little.

Then she noticed 2 students not far from where she was (she hasn't noticed them the whole time due to her rumbling stomach). She had a feeling of going near the students but felt a little hesitant at the moment. What if they won't talk to her? I'm just a First Year student and they are a little bit of higher grade, she said to herself. Hmm...perhaps I could give them a simple 'Hi', she murmured again.

She stood up from her seat, grabbed her almost-half bread toast and milk and went near the 2 students.

"Uhmm... Hi. Early morning breakfast, huh?", she said. Her voice was a little shaky. He hurriedly took a gulp of her milk.

I'm Befelda Solster, by the way. First Year., she quipped and produced a friendly smile.
When Logan noticed that Ness seemed really tired, he chuckled a little. She was so freaking cute. Waving his hand in front of her face to see if she was all there, he nodded. Yes, he had slept well. Unlike someone. Or so it would seem.

Maybe she would fall asleep in her cereal bowl.

Smirking to himself, he placed his spoon into his bowl of cereal and started eating. It was rather good, and he kept at it rather happily until he heard someone else join them.

He smiled at the girl. "Good morning. I'm Logan, Fifth Year."
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 09-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Firecrab
 
FireboltSword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 765

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
When Logan noticed that Ness seemed really tired, he chuckled a little. She was so freaking cute. Waving his hand in front of her face to see if she was all there, he nodded. Yes, he had slept well. Unlike someone. Or so it would seem.

Maybe she would fall asleep in her cereal bowl.

Smirking to himself, he placed his spoon into his bowl of cereal and started eating. It was rather good, and he kept at it rather happily until he heard someone else join them.

He smiled at the girl. "Good morning. I'm Logan, Fifth Year."
Befelda took a quick glance at her bread toast, thinking which side to bite, and then took a big bite on the right corner of the bread. Then she heard the voice of the boy student greeting her. She quickly turned to him.

"Ha! Geh'...mo'nin...", Befelda chokingly said , still trying to chew the bread that she just took in her mouth. She can feel her face turning red and warm due to embarrassment. She quickly chewed the bread and swallowed it. Then apologized. "Sorry about that. Just so starving. Hi Logan. I'm Befelda Solster, First Year. ", she repeated, this time offering her hand.

Befelda took a quick sip of her milk while staring at Logan. She noticed that Logan is cute. She find herself just staring at the student's face the whole conversation. Wow...Logan is soo cute. But he's a Fifth Year and I'm a First Year. What do I do?, she asked herself.

She simply parted and combed her hair at the back of her ear to show her face to the lad.
__________________
FireboltSword is offline  
Old 09-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,829

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

x5 x5
Default You two. ^_^
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Blink.

The view before Nessie was perfectly fine, untill something began moving around right in front of her eyes. She blinked a little more and tried to focus. Hands. Um...why ...what...Ohh! It was Logan's hands, but what the heck was he doing? He did realize she was tired and not in the mood for tricks now right? Because Ness knew he did, she looked tired and he should have known that meant she was tired.

With a small wipe of her eyes, she took another bite from her cereal. Slowly but surely she was beginning to wake up, and feel more energy. She now could notice that Logan was smirking, and that somebody else had joined the almost vacant hall.

"Morning." said Ness with a small smile to the girl whom she now knew was named Befelda. "Renesmee Dixon." she wasn't awake enough to mention what year she was in, nor that she was a Captain.

Already pouting for the day, she turned her attention back to Logan. "What's our first lesson for the day?" He would know wouldn't he?
Talikins is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Fire Slug
 
thelittlestoneever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: district twelve
Posts: 145

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Juliette Archer
First Year
Default

Juliette shuffled into the great hall, rubbing the sleep out of her half closed green eyes. She was not fully awake yet (she didn't even know what time it was) but her cat had woken her at whatever hour it was, and she couldn't go back to sleep with the cat picking apart her covers on her bed. But she wasn't sure if she was late anyway, so maybe the feline was a blessing in disguise. A blessing masked in sharp dangerous claws.

She yawned as she sat next to a couple of older kids, two of whom where talking about something. One seemed to be waving his hands in another girls face, much to the girls annoyance, and if this where to be happening at a later time when she was more receptive to humor, she would have laughed. She grabbed some cereal and twirled her spoon in the bowl, letting out another yawn.

"What time is it?" Juliette asked, looking down at her spoon like she wanted to eat with it, but not yet having the energy to pick it up and use it. This morning started a little too early in her opinion, and she wanted to go back to sleep. Or at least gain enough energy to pick up this spoon and get some cereal into her stomach (which she was sure was going to grumble any minute.)
thelittlestoneever is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltSword View Post
Befelda took a quick glance at her bread toast, thinking which side to bite, and then took a big bite on the right corner of the bread. Then she heard the voice of the boy student greeting her. She quickly turned to him.

"Ha! Geh'...mo'nin...", Befelda chokingly said , still trying to chew the bread that she just took in her mouth. She can feel her face turning red and warm due to embarrassment. She quickly chewed the bread and swallowed it. Then apologized. "Sorry about that. Just so starving. Hi Logan. I'm Befelda Solster, First Year. ", she repeated, this time offering her hand.

Befelda took a quick sip of her milk while staring at Logan. She noticed that Logan is cute. She find herself just staring at the student's face the whole conversation. Wow...Logan is soo cute. But he's a Fifth Year and I'm a First Year. What do I do?, she asked herself.

She simply parted and combed her hair at the back of her ear to show her face to the lad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Blink.

The view before Nessie was perfectly fine, untill something began moving around right in front of her eyes. She blinked a little more and tried to focus. Hands. Um...why ...what...Ohh! It was Logan's hands, but what the heck was he doing? He did realize she was tired and not in the mood for tricks now right? Because Ness knew he did, she looked tired and he should have known that meant she was tired.

With a small wipe of her eyes, she took another bite from her cereal. Slowly but surely she was beginning to wake up, and feel more energy. She now could notice that Logan was smirking, and that somebody else had joined the almost vacant hall.

"Morning." said Ness with a small smile to the girl whom she now knew was named Befelda. "Renesmee Dixon." she wasn't awake enough to mention what year she was in, nor that she was a Captain.

Already pouting for the day, she turned her attention back to Logan. "What's our first lesson for the day?" He would know wouldn't he?
Oh. Wow.

Logan blinked at the girl and then noticed that she was only chewing toast and that was why she made no sense. "Nice to meet you." He took her hand and shook it with a smile on his face, thinking that it was probably best not to draw attention to the fact that she was blushing. Even though blushing girls were always adorable.

When the girl started combing her hair, he chuckled. Girls always seemed to want their hair to be perfect. Or at least the ones that he knew did. Taking a bite of his cereal now, he then smiled at her widely. "You enjoying Hogwarts so far?" He knew he was.

Glancing back over to Ness again, he shrugged. "I have no idea. I forgot to check." Oops. "What about yours?" Looking at her innocently, he proceeded to pull something out of his pocket, keeping it out of sight.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,470

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

It was just now about breakfast time, but none of the tables in the Great Hall were where they were supposed to be. In fact, all of the large, rectangular, wooden tables.... seemed to have disappeared. Completely.

The Hufflepuff Table was no exception. The spot where it usually sat remained empty, as only a shadow and four imprints in the floor marked the table's former presence.
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default Picnic??

Well, the tables had disappeared, apparently. She had discovered this while decorating the Christmas trees.

No big. Just giant tables vanishing into nothingness.

Really Sutton didn't care much as she wasn't too found of sitting at a table anyway. She liked sitting on the floor! It was less formal... cozier.

She walked into the Great Hall and over to where the Hufflepuff Table used to be with something folded up and clutched against her chest. She found a spot that was receiving some warmth from the fireplaces and proceeded to unfold the blanket from her dormitory bed onto the floor of the Great Hall and slipped off her shoes before sitting down on the blanket. She loaded up a plate with food, pulled out her Charms book, and began studying.

Yes... this was much better than a table. So.much.space!
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Well, the tables had disappeared, apparently. She had discovered this while decorating the Christmas trees.

No big. Just giant tables vanishing into nothingness.

Really Sutton didn't care much as she wasn't too found of sitting at a table anyway. She liked sitting on the floor! It was less formal... cozier.

She walked into the Great Hall and over to where the Hufflepuff Table used to be with something folded up and clutched against her chest. She found a spot that was receiving some warmth from the fireplaces and proceeded to unfold the blanket from her dormitory bed onto the floor of the Great Hall and slipped off her shoes before sitting down on the blanket. She loaded up a plate with food, pulled out her Charms book, and began studying.

Yes... this was much better than a table. So.much.space!
Minerva walked into the Great hall hungry from decorating the trees. She knew there were no tables, but there was still going to be food, right? Looking around she saw students on the floor.. Cool like a picnic, that would be fun and different. As she walked to where the Hufflepuff tables use to be she noticed Sutton already there. "Hey Sutton, what's new?" she smiled and sat down next to her grabbing some food and starting to eat. "This is so odd don't you think?"
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva walked into the Great hall hungry from decorating the trees. She knew there were no tables, but there was still going to be food, right? Looking around she saw students on the floor.. Cool like a picnic, that would be fun and different. As she walked to where the Hufflepuff tables use to be she noticed Sutton already there. "Hey Sutton, what's new?" she smiled and sat down next to her grabbing some food and starting to eat. "This is so odd don't you think?"
Sutton looked up from her book when she hear her name. Seeing it was Minnie, she closed the textbook and set it aside, scooting over on her blanket to make room for the girl. "Hi Minnie! Not much is new, I suppose... other then the obvious..." meaning that we're eating on the floor. "I kind of like it... it feels more... relaxed this way," she said with a giggle as she ate some more of her food.

And then she remembered that there had been something she wanted to ask her good friend Minnie. "Hey... can I... ask you something? I mean, it's kind of personal, and if you don't want to answer, I totally understand..." she said in an intimate tone as she leaned in close to her friend. Not everyone needed to hear this conversation.
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Sutton looked up from her book when she hear her name. Seeing it was Minnie, she closed the textbook and set it aside, scooting over on her blanket to make room for the girl. "Hi Minnie! Not much is new, I suppose... other then the obvious..." meaning that we're eating on the floor. "I kind of like it... it feels more... relaxed this way," she said with a giggle as she ate some more of her food.

And then she remembered that there had been something she wanted to ask her good friend Minnie. "Hey... can I... ask you something? I mean, it's kind of personal, and if you don't want to answer, I totally understand..." she said in an intimate tone as she leaned in close to her friend. Not everyone needed to hear this conversation.
Minerva sat down on the blanket and looked around, "This is just so odd. Wonder what really happened to the tables. Mr. Gibbins tried to play it cool when I asked, but I don't think they really know either." she took a sandwich and giggled with Sutton. "Yeah it's nice to have a change once in awhile." So not a big deal sitting on the floor .. nope not at all.

Minerva then looked at her confused, the last few days were so rough between the blushing, the awkward moments, the crap the love birds pulled to embarrass her, and ruin Laura's birthday. It was just all so much that Minerva actually felt worried about Sutton's questions, but she smiled, "Sure what's up?" Personal.. well this will probably be just fun...
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva sat down on the blanket and looked around, "This is just so odd. Wonder what really happened to the tables. Mr. Gibbins tried to play it cool when I asked, but I don't think they really know either." she took a sandwich and giggled with Sutton. "Yeah it's nice to have a change once in awhile." So not a big deal sitting on the floor .. nope not at all.

Minerva then looked at her confused, the last few days were so rough between the blushing, the awkward moments, the crap the love birds pulled to embarrass her, and ruin Laura's birthday. It was just all so much that Minerva actually felt worried about Sutton's questions, but she smiled, "Sure what's up?" Personal.. well this will probably be just fun...
Sutton smiled and scooted closer to Minnie so they could talk without being overheard. She didn't want this to be a big deal, she just wanted to know. They were both her best friends, and so she felt like this was the sort of things she should be aware of. She decided it might be best to just come out and say it. "Do you like Edmund? I mean, LIKE like...?" she asked quietly. Simple enough question, right?
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default Sutton | Tara [:
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Landon Hughes walked into the Great Hall, more of a fast walk to be specific, and swiftly went over to where the Hufflepuff table was. He saw the girl, Sutton, he was talking to beforehand on the floor like she had said. And his face flashed into an excited expression when he saw food.

He walked over and waved. "Hey, Sutton." He grinned, giving his flashy, glamorous smile.

And yet in the fifteen-year-old boy's mind were thoughts about food, how pretty Sutton was, and food again.

FOOD.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Landon Hughes walked into the Great Hall, more of a fast walk to be specific, and swiftly went over to where the Hufflepuff table was. He saw the girl, Sutton, he was talking to beforehand on the floor like she had said. And his face flashed into an excited expression when he saw food.

He walked over and waved. "Hey, Sutton." He grinned, giving his flashy, glamorous smile.

And yet in the fifteen-year-old boy's mind were thoughts about food, how pretty Sutton was, and food again.

FOOD.
Sutton was stuffing her face waiting for Minnie to answer when she heard a male voice say her name. Turning up and smiling at him sweetly, she said, "Oh, hi! It's... Landon, right?" She hadn't really spent time with the boy, but she kind of knew him in passing. He was a Gryffindor, she was pretty sure. Scooting over in her blanket to make room, she realized it would be a tight squeeze with her and Minnie and Landon, but they could make it work... as long as Landon didn't mind having a girl sitting so close to him. "Want to join our charming little picnic here?" she asked with a giggle as she indicated the food.
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Sutton was stuffing her face waiting for Minnie to answer when she heard a male voice say her name. Turning up and smiling at him sweetly, she said, "Oh, hi! It's... Landon, right?" She hadn't really spent time with the boy, but she kind of knew him in passing. He was a Gryffindor, she was pretty sure. Scooting over in her blanket to make room, she realized it would be a tight squeeze with her and Minnie and Landon, but they could make it work... as long as Landon didn't mind having a girl sitting so close to him. "Want to join our charming little picnic here?" she asked with a giggle as she indicated the food.
Landon nodded towards Sutton. "Yup. Landon Hughes, at your service, madam..s." He said, smiling to the other girl. Hufflepuff girls. He had heard of them, from Teddy. Though, not very good things, but oh well. They seemed nice...and pretty.

"Yeah, I'd love to join your picnic." He grinned, taking a seat upon the blanket, next to Sutton. So what now? "Am I allowed to eat?" He said, looking between the two girls. Heheh.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Landon nodded towards Sutton. "Yup. Landon Hughes, at your service, madam..s." He said, smiling to the other girl. Hufflepuff girls. He had heard of them, from Teddy. Though, not very good things, but oh well. They seemed nice...and pretty.

"Yeah, I'd love to join your picnic." He grinned, taking a seat upon the blanket, next to Sutton. So what now? "Am I allowed to eat?" He said, looking between the two girls. Heheh.
Sutton leaned back with her hands propping her up so make for a little more elbow room on the blanket. "Yes, you are allowed to eat!" she said with another giggle. Cute Boys were so funny sometimes. As he went about his business, Sutton decided she should make introductions. "Landon, this is like my best girl friend Minnie. Minnie, this is Landon! Oh! And he's a Gryffindor," aaand that was about the sum total Sutton knew about him.
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Sutton leaned back with her hands propping her up so make for a little more elbow room on the blanket. "Yes, you are allowed to eat!" she said with another giggle. Cute Boys were so funny sometimes. As he went about his business, Sutton decided she should make introductions. "Landon, this is like my best girl friend Minnie. Minnie, this is Landon! Oh! And he's a Gryffindor," aaand that was about the sum total Sutton knew about him.
YES.

He was allowed to eat! "So what kind of food do we have here?" He asked, Sutton, as he looked closely. He wanted to know what he was eating beforehand. Because if it was anything turkey or pumpkin, he couldn't eat it.

Stupid allergies.

He looked up at the other girl as Sutton introduced her. "Hi, Minnie! I actually have a really good friend who has the same name!" He nodded. "Nice to meet you!" He grinned. He nodded as Sutton said he was a Gryffindor. He assumed the two girls were both Hufflepuff.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Sutton smiled and scooted closer to Minnie so they could talk without being overheard. She didn't want this to be a big deal, she just wanted to know. They were both her best friends, and so she felt like this was the sort of things she should be aware of. She decided it might be best to just come out and say it. "Do you like Edmund? I mean, LIKE like...?" she asked quietly. Simple enough question, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
YES.

He was allowed to eat! "So what kind of food do we have here?" He asked, Sutton, as he looked closely. He wanted to know what he was eating beforehand. Because if it was anything turkey or pumpkin, he couldn't eat it.

Stupid allergies.

He looked up at the other girl as Sutton introduced her. "Hi, Minnie! I actually have a really good friend who has the same name!" He nodded. "Nice to meet you!" He grinned. He nodded as Sutton said he was a Gryffindor. He assumed the two girls were both Hufflepuff.
Minerva was just about to take a sip of her pumpkin juice when Sutton asked a question that made her spit some out. Then she started giggling and felt her cheeks blush. "You mean Ed? The Hufflepuff seventh year?" she couldn't help but giggle more. Shrugging, "I think he's really cute, but he is a bit older for me. I'm just a fourth year. What made you say that?" She did think Ed was cute, he was super cute actually and really nice, but she knew he was out of her range with the age. "Plus, I actually just really met him at Laura's birthday party that had been ruined." she looked down at this, because it still upset her that her ex was the one that ruined it.

Minerva then heard another voice and looked up. Oh it was the boy that was afraid of costumes. Hmmm.. maybe she wouldn't mention that she was the badger that freaked him out. She smiled at him as he talked with Sutton and then looked at her, "Hello, nice to meet you too Landon. You do? I have never known anyone to have the same name as me. Does she go to Hogwarts?" Yes, Minerva would like to meet someone with her same name. That would be very neat. Minerva then looked at the food, "Well I'm eating a Ham sandwich and there is more, if you would like one." she offered and then moved the other plates towards him so he could take his pick.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll
 
CruppieMom89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,153
Default Rearranges...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva was just about to take a sip of her pumpkin juice when Sutton asked a question that made her spit some out. Then she started giggling and felt her cheeks blush. "You mean Ed? The Hufflepuff seventh year?" she couldn't help but giggle more. Shrugging, "I think he's really cute, but he is a bit older for me. I'm just a fourth year. What made you say that?" She did think Ed was cute, he was super cute actually and really nice, but she knew he was out of her range with the age. "Plus, I actually just really met him at Laura's birthday party that had been ruined." she looked down at this, because it still upset her that her ex was the one that ruined it.

Minerva then heard another voice and looked up. Oh it was the boy that was afraid of costumes. Hmmm.. maybe she wouldn't mention that she was the badger that freaked him out. She smiled at him as he talked with Sutton and then looked at her, "Hello, nice to meet you too Landon. You do? I have never known anyone to have the same name as me. Does she go to Hogwarts?" Yes, Minerva would like to meet someone with her same name. That would be very neat. Minerva then looked at the food, "Well I'm eating a Ham sandwich and there is more, if you would like one." she offered and then moved the other plates towards him so he could take his pick.
Sutton smiled in relief when Minnie giggled. She was really glad that she wasn't mad at Sutton for asking, but if it wasn't true, then why was someone who was supposed to be Minnie's friend spreading lies about her? Should she tell Minne? Sutton didn't want to start problems, but she was pretty sure that if someone who was supposed to be her good friend was spreading lies about her, then Sutton would want to know. "Yeah, I mean, I didn't think so... Cuz that day in Hogsmeade, you didn't even know who he was. I mean, he's a really sweet guy, aaand he is pretty cute, but he's really happy with his girlfriend and stuff," she said with a nod. It was true. Edmund had not so much as even LOOKED at another girl all term. What a loyal boyfriend! Hopefully, if Sutton ever had a boyfriend, he would be just like Edmund. "I was just wondering because the other day Laura told me that you like him, and I wanted to make sure that was true, I guess..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
YES.

He was allowed to eat! "So what kind of food do we have here?" He asked, Sutton, as he looked closely. He wanted to know what he was eating beforehand. Because if it was anything turkey or pumpkin, he couldn't eat it.

Stupid allergies.

He looked up at the other girl as Sutton introduced her. "Hi, Minnie! I actually have a really good friend who has the same name!" He nodded. "Nice to meet you!" He grinned. He nodded as Sutton said he was a Gryffindor. He assumed the two girls were both Hufflepuff.
Sutton giggled at Landon. He was such a boy! "Well, there's some sandwiches," she said pointing to the platters of sandwiches on the floor where the table would have been. "And some different kinds of soups," she said pointing to some pots of soups and stews on the table. "There's also some vegetables and potatoes and some sort of chicken a little further down..." she explained to him.
CruppieMom89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gryffindor

Snidget
 
Princesspower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Up the Faraway Tree
Posts: 2,586

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Edwards

x8
Default
Gryffinclaw-Ravendor • The REAL Hermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Well, the tables had disappeared, apparently. She had discovered this while decorating the Christmas trees.

No big. Just giant tables vanishing into nothingness.

Really Sutton didn't care much as she wasn't too found of sitting at a table anyway. She liked sitting on the floor! It was less formal... cozier.

She walked into the Great Hall and over to where the Hufflepuff Table used to be with something folded up and clutched against her chest. She found a spot that was receiving some warmth from the fireplaces and proceeded to unfold the blanket from her dormitory bed onto the floor of the Great Hall and slipped off her shoes before sitting down on the blanket. She loaded up a plate with food, pulled out her Charms book, and began studying.

Yes... this was much better than a table. So.much.space!
Sarah was eating by herself at the lions table when she notcied someone had brought a picnic... awesome! "Can I PLease join your picnic" she asked upon walking over to the older girl. "I am Sarah by the way" Hopefully lions were allowed to join the puffs at their picnic.
__________________
Princesspower is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,991

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

x11 x9
Default Sutton/Landon/ Sarah..
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Minerva laughed and felt a blush on her cheeks. "Of course Laura thought that.. I don't know what is with me lately. I boy comes near me and I can't stop blushing and I feel like I can't say anything right. It's just weird. So when Ed was there and since he is super cute I know I was blushing a lot and acting off.. She probably took that as liking him." Minerva shook her head and laughed, shrugging, "So maybe a little crush, but nothing more then that." she couldn't help but laugh more thinking how at the moment she had a couple of crushes. Then she looked up, "Oh and Ethan was there, so that didn't help matters with the blushing." Yes, two out of three of her crushes in the same room.. then there was Maxwell who ruined everything.. jerk..

Minerva listened as Sutton told Landon what was on the invisible tables. Hmm the soup did sound yummy. Taking a bowl she started to eat some. "mmm the broccoli cheddar is really good." Smiling as another girl came over, "Sure you can join us. I'm Minnie" It was always nice to meet knew people and Min felt this term she was doing that a lot.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254