sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1204 users online including...
TomaKex

3 members
1201 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Biochemkris Biochemkris is offline
 
Default Front of the Train

The driver and snack lady sit up front in the driver's cab, but there are plenty of other compartments up here. Prefects have their very own!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius rushed down the train and into an open compartment, claiming the space as his own. A smile stretched across his face. He was excited about going back, now. He could fly. Sure, it still terrified him to do it, but he COULD do it.

He curled into the corner, cracking open his copy of Quidditch Through the Ages once for millionth time that summer, reading it feverishly, and still as excited as the first time.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

:: Ehgad walked to the compartment near the front of the train. Before sitting down he slid off his green faux snakeskin coat and folded it neatly, he rested it on the soft bench. He sat stiffly and stared out the window, girls were boarding. This was Ehgad's first co-ed school, he smoothed his ear length black hair back and spit on his palm to smooth it some more.

He closed his eyes and recited to himself, "Hey pretty lady, My name is Dag. I'm a second year. Want to party?" He was told by his older brother that this was how to get along with the ladies. His voice mimicked the older boys suaveness, although his voice cracked near the end. He opened his eyes and smacked himself across the face lightly.

He was trying to not be nervous. His leg bounced slightly for a moment and he thought his hands felt sweaty. ::

__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 AM   #4 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Strolling down the hallway, Mina looked for an empty compartment. It was extremely early and she knew none of her friends would be there yet and if they were, they'd be near the middle of the train. It wasn't as if she didn't want to sit with her friends or something. She just preferred to sit near the front for some reason.

Finding one, she slid through the door and into a seat beside the door. Safely made it on the train without harming oneself. Very proud aren't we? No bodily harm to herself yet. Oh yes, she was quite proud of herself.

Looking out the window, she pulled her bag into her lap and smiled. Soon she could throw herself into her studies and forget all the silliness that was plaguing her all summer. Silly emotions and ideas of grandeur. It was a new year and a new start. She could put last year behind her and move on to a better year ahead.
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Praline walked animatedly into the compartment and immediately spotted a boy. "Howdy!" She said to him and put out her hand to shake. "You sure got a perdy coat there feller. Whats it made outta?" Her freckled face bright with a smile.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Murtlap
 
kiruthika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IN, USA
Posts: 58

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scipia D. Rune
First Year
Default

Walking on the train Scipia was glad to be here so early. Not really having any friends she slipped unnoticed into an empty compartment. Looking out the window the full blast of excitement hit her.A silly smile spread across her face as she thought of the possibilities of what her first year at Hogwarts would be like...
kiruthika is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline walked animatedly into the compartment and immediately spotted a boy. "Howdy!" She said to him and put out her hand to shake. "You sure got a perdy coat there feller. Whats it made outta?" Her freckled face bright with a smile.

:: Ehgad was just thinking about how pretty all the girls were when he heard an annoying sound. The voice was.. oh it was a girl alright.

"How.. Howdy?" He stammered as he lightly shook the girls hand. His own hand was a little sweaty.

He recited his lines all summer and now he could use her to practice, "I'm Ehgad, pretty party?" He mumbled.

He pulled his coat up to show her. In silver cursive letters the name "Jarvey" was scrolled across the shoulders.

"It's fake." He explained the snake skin texture. His eyes blinked at her, he was lost as to what to do next. He tapped the chair next to him, as if he was beckoning a cat to sit with him. ::
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Firecrab
 
whscameragal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 705

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vadoma (Emily) Sierra-Jane Moonfield
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evela Moonfield
Default

Emily Walked down the corridor in the front of the train and looked into all the empty compartments. hmmm, which should she pick? She settled on the fifth compartment in and sat down, her faithful kneazle jumped up onto her lap as she looked around. She was quite early in the time to get on the train, but that was ok, so she sat and thought about a mirriad of things, like "what came first, the chicken or the egg.", "how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop." and "why for the love of mustard are there never enough buns?"

OOC: the mustard and buns thing is from mr.mgoriums wonder emporium, it is the hot dog conundrum.
__________________
whscameragal is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Praline dried her hand off on his shiny coat, "Nice to meet you Eghad, thank you." She sat down beside him. Her face oily reflected the overhead light so it was as if she was glowing. "I hear they got all sorts of beasts at school....I hope the foods good." She wasn't sure what a pretty party was but she decided to steer the conversation away from it.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline dried her hand off on his shiny coat, "Nice to meet you Eghad, thank you." She sat down beside him. Her face oily reflected the overhead light so it was as if she was glowing. "I hear they got all sorts of beasts at school....I hope the foods good." She wasn't sure what a pretty party was but she decided to steer the conversation away from it.
:: Ehgad nodded, "Yes food! I can't wait to eat there." As he said this his stomach growled. He frowned, "I hope it isn't a long trip." He sighed, she was friendly.

"So, Praline. Weather is nice eh?" He continued with another trite question. His hands parked on his lap. "I mean, it's erm... I like bike racing." His random statement was spazztastic. He blushed and looked down at his shoes. ::
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanymedeCraft17 View Post
:: Ehgad nodded, "Yes food! I can't wait to eat there." As he said this his stomach growled. He frowned, "I hope it isn't a long trip." He sighed, she was friendly.

"So, Praline. Weather is nice eh?" He continued with another trite question. His hands parked on his lap. "I mean, it's erm... I like bike racing." His random statement was spazztastic. He blushed and looked down at his shoes. ::
Praline fidgeted a little,"I don't know much about bike racing but I do like food. Whats your favorite kind?" She added quickly, "Food I mean...I like soups and bread." She was hoping this wasn't going to get too much more awkward. She began to hum a nondescript melody and tapped on her knees to the beat.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline fidgeted a little,"I don't know much about bike racing but I do like food. Whats your favorite kind?" She added quickly, "Food I mean...I like soups and bread." She was hoping this wasn't going to get too much more awkward. She began to hum a nondescript melody and tapped on her knees to the beat.
:: Ehgad looked up and smiled at her, "My Mom makes the best green bean casserole in all of the world. It has tons of mushrooms in it and she puts it in this dish that looks like a.. " His stomach growled again, "It looks like a turtle." He finished rubbing his stomach.

"Do they have food here? I'm a second year, but I am new to Hogwarts." He explained. "We.. well.. Where I went to school it was all boys." He gulped and laughed a little. His nervousness was beginning to fade. Praline was nice and didn't seem too shy. She also wasn't as ugly as some of the girls he saw passing the compartment on their way to the back of the train.

He never had a girlfriend and the idea of Praline being his girlfriend brought on a wave of more weird feelings. Slow down Cool Dude. He thought to himself and continued to smile at Praline.
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Praline smiled at Ehgad but was worried, Ehgad looked almost like he was going to be sick. "All boys you say....Do you need to eats some crackers? Here let me open the window a crack." She quickly moved to the window and found the scenery moving quickly outside. "Maybe you shouldn't look out the window." Her eyes became blurry from trying to focus on the countryside. She shook her head and sat back down near Ehgad but not directly next to him.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ferrix: GMT-6
Posts: 56,907

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius rushed down the train and into an open compartment, claiming the space as his own. A smile stretched across his face. He was excited about going back, now. He could fly. Sure, it still terrified him to do it, but he COULD do it.

He curled into the corner, cracking open his copy of Quidditch Through the Ages once for millionth time that summer, reading it feverishly, and still as excited as the first time.
Jack wanted to settle down on the train somewhere before searching for the prefects carriage. He knew that he would have to hold a little meeting later, but he was nervous about meeting up with the new prefects. He was a simple Quidditch captain, and even though he was friends with more than one of the prefects, he was still nervous. Who was HE to be Head Boy and tell them what to do anyways?

Most of the compartments were full, however, and since Jack didn't want to stray TOO far from the prefects compartment, he decided to see if a younger Ravvie would let him sit with him. Hmmmm, Jack sort of recognized him from classes last year--oh Merlin, he was friends with Jake! Jack didn't have a problem with the Hufflepuff, but Upstead seemed to REALLY hate him, for the soul reason that he was dating his older sister Reese.

Hopefully this kid wasn't as...bitter as Jake was around him.

He knocked and opened the door poking his head inside. "Erm, do you mind if I take a seat?" he asked. OOOOOOH this kid was reading Quidditch Through the Ages. He liked him already!
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline smiled at Ehgad but was worried, Ehgad looked almost like he was going to be sick. "All boys you say....Do you need to eats some crackers? Here let me open the window a crack." She quickly moved to the window and found the scenery moving quickly outside. "Maybe you shouldn't look out the window." Her eyes became blurry from trying to focus on the countryside. She shook her head and sat back down near Ehgad but not directly next to him.
:: Ehgad nodded, "Yes, crackers! That would be just wonderful." He held open his hands in anticipation of the crackers. She sat a little ways from him so he scooted over.

She smelled nice, "Praline, I smell something." He told her, the wind coming into the window was ruffling her hair. He gulped again and licked his lips.

His brothers advice was running through his head, even though his eyes were focused on his hands he said, "Your eyes are pretty." ::
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:20 AM   #16 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Jack wanted to settle down on the train somewhere before searching for the prefects carriage. He knew that he would have to hold a little meeting later, but he was nervous about meeting up with the new prefects. He was a simple Quidditch captain, and even though he was friends with more than one of the prefects, he was still nervous. Who was HE to be Head Boy and tell them what to do anyways?

Most of the compartments were full, however, and since Jack didn't want to stray TOO far from the prefects compartment, he decided to see if a younger Ravvie would let him sit with him. Hmmmm, Jack sort of recognized him from classes last year--oh Merlin, he was friends with Jake! Jack didn't have a problem with the Hufflepuff, but Upstead seemed to REALLY hate him, for the soul reason that he was dating his older sister Reese.

Hopefully this kid wasn't as...bitter as Jake was around him.

He knocked and opened the door poking his head inside. "Erm, do you mind if I take a seat?" he asked. OOOOOOH this kid was reading Quidditch Through the Ages. He liked him already!
Tibi looked up from the book a bit surprised at the unfamiliar voice calling to him. He... looked familiar Obviously from school, but he couldn't quite place him.

"Um, sure," he said, placing his book down on his leg. "It's just me, so there's plenty of room."

"I'm Tiberius."
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Gnome
 
oribiablue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Inside my mind
Posts: 369

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Bandee
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiruthika View Post
Walking on the train Scipia was glad to be here so early. Not really having any friends she slipped unnoticed into an empty compartment. Looking out the window the full blast of excitement hit her.A silly smile spread across her face as she thought of the possibilities of what her first year at Hogwarts would be like...
Helena bit her lip as she stumbled forward, peering into one compartment after another, trying to find an empty seat. She was so nervous about her first year as a Hogwarts student, she had bats beating her black and blue inside her stomach.
After searching for what felt like hours, but was in reality only a few minutes, she spotted a nearly empty compartment, where a young girl, about the same age as herself, sat quietly with a grin stretched across her face. Helena smiled to herself.
She looks nice, Helena thought. Maybe she'll let me sit by her. So she hitched up the robes that were slightly too long, and fumbled the compartment door open.
"Hi. May I sit with you? Only, everywhere else is full."
oribiablue is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanymedeCraft17 View Post
:: Ehgad nodded, "Yes, crackers! That would be just wonderful." He held open his hands in anticipation of the crackers. She sat a little ways from him so he scooted over.

She smelled nice, "Praline, I smell something." He told her, the wind coming into the window was ruffling her hair. He gulped again and licked his lips.

His brothers advice was running through his head, even though his eyes were focused on his hands he said, "Your eyes are pretty." ::
Praline giggled and placed a pack of Lance snack crackers in his open hands. She liked to keep a pack in her purse in case she got hungry. "They are cheese and peanut butter." His face was hidden as he spoke to her, "Thanks...I think." She sat back down nearer to him, "Can I have one of those crackers?" They were her snack after all so he should share them.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:27 AM   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ferrix: GMT-6
Posts: 56,907

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tibi looked up from the book a bit surprised at the unfamiliar voice calling to him. He... looked familiar Obviously from school, but he couldn't quite place him.

"Um, sure," he said, placing his book down on his leg. "It's just me, so there's plenty of room."

"I'm Tiberius."
Jack grinned and entered the compartment, sitting across from the small dude. "Thanks. Nice to meet you...I'm Jack," he said with a smile, introducing himself as well. Hmmm, now, what to talk about? Eyeing the book again, Jack decided to talk about what he knew best.

"Quidditch Through the Ages--that's a good book," he said with a little chuckle. He practically slept with his copy under his pillow. Not really but...ya know. "Are you thinking of playing?" he asked. New quidditch players always interested him.
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline giggled and placed a pack of Lance snack crackers in his open hands. She liked to keep a pack in her purse in case she got hungry. "They are cheese and peanut butter." His face was hidden as he spoke to her, "Thanks...I think." She sat back down nearer to him, "Can I have one of those crackers?" They were her snack after all so he should share them.
:: In the middle of shoving a second cracker in his mouth, he nodded. His hand placed the cracker on her knee. He swallowed and looked at her. Am I blowing this? What do I say next. Think...

"Your... crackers are good." He finally came up with. It was original, and honest. ::
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:37 AM   #21 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Jack grinned and entered the compartment, sitting across from the small dude. "Thanks. Nice to meet you...I'm Jack," he said with a smile, introducing himself as well. Hmmm, now, what to talk about? Eyeing the book again, Jack decided to talk about what he knew best.

"Quidditch Through the Ages--that's a good book," he said with a little chuckle. He practically slept with his copy under his pillow. Not really but...ya know. "Are you thinking of playing?" he asked. New quidditch players always interested him.
Tiberius looked up at the older boy. "Nice to meet you, Jack," he said simply. Jack... now that sounded familiar, too. Why did it...

But then he asked about the book, and something in Tibi's brain clicked. Jack. Quidditch. Familiar face. "You were the Gryffindor captain last term, right?"

Tibi closed the book and tucked it back in his bag. "I've read it about ten times this summer. I'm just learning, but I think I might try out anyway." Tibi grinned. He was only a little better than a right disaster, but the thought of playing thrilled him.

__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Firecrab
 
whscameragal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 705

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vadoma (Emily) Sierra-Jane Moonfield
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evela Moonfield
Default

Emily got out a mirror after moving her kneazle to the seat beside her and started making different faces into it. She did happy faces and sad faces and funny faces, and all the faces in between, trying to figure out which she liked best.
__________________
whscameragal is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Randomness Guru
*spazz dance*
self-stalker
Jobberknoll
 
Hebecraft18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,426

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenovo Acer
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanymedeCraft17 View Post
:: In the middle of shoving a second cracker in his mouth, he nodded. His hand placed the cracker on her knee. He swallowed and looked at her. Am I blowing this? What do I say next. Think...

"Your... crackers are good." He finally came up with. It was original, and honest. ::
Praline, looked at the orange square resting on her pant leg. It was so orange, she picked it up and bit into it. Her mouth now with the orange hue, "Thanks I got a whole bunch from a muggle discount bakery. I had my mom put a never stale spell on the box I keep them in. If you want some more I can give you some once we get settled at school." The crackers were thoroughly stuck to her teeth and she tried to remove it discreetly with her tongue.
__________________
I never lost my mind I simply misplaced it
Hebecraft18 is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ferrix: GMT-6
Posts: 56,907

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius looked up at the older boy. "Nice to meet you, Jack," he said simply. Jack... now that sounded familiar, too. Why did it...

But then he asked about the book, and something in Tibi's brain clicked. Jack. Quidditch. Familiar face. "You were the Gryffindor captain last term, right?"

Tibi closed the book and tucked it back in his bag. "I've read it about ten times this summer. I'm just learning, but I think I might try out anyway." Tibi grinned. He was only a little better than a right disaster, but the thought of playing thrilled him.

Jack nodded. "Yeah, that was me," he said with a small chuckle. Oh Merlin, he hoped this kid hadn't been at the final match last term when Jack had thrown a tiny temper tantrum on the field. It was not one of his best moments.

"Ten times? Wow, I don't know if I've even read it that much," he said with a grin. It was true, he mainly just looked at the Seeker stuff now. "You should do it! Quidditch is LOADS of fun--what house would you be playing for?" he asked.

It was always good to know ahead of time who your competition might be. Hehe.
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy
 
GanymedeCraft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Near the Steel city
Posts: 6,004

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruby Craft
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebecraft18 View Post
Praline, looked at the orange square resting on her pant leg. It was so orange, she picked it up and bit into it. Her mouth now with the orange hue, "Thanks I got a whole bunch from a muggle discount bakery. I had my mom put a never stale spell on the box I keep them in. If you want some more I can give you some once we get settled at school." The crackers were thoroughly stuck to her teeth and she tried to remove it discreetly with her tongue.
:: Ehgad nodded, he shoved the last cracker into his mouth and smiled. His teeth also covered in the bright orange crackers. He didn't notice though, he was not experienced in the business of these strange delicious crackers.

"What's your favorite color? Mine would have to be.. green." He lied, he actually didn't have a favorite. His polo shirt he wore was green and had a small green frog on the pocket. So, it was appropriate. ::
__________________
hashtag... THIS!
GanymedeCraft17 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252