sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3041 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie

2 members
3039 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheLethalBandit
Forum: The Quibbler 12-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Replies: 687
Views: 20,128
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Sounds pretty interesting to me. Lol. Not to...

Sounds pretty interesting to me. Lol. Not to sound stalker-ish or anything. Anyway, the word "german" simply caught my eye. Just nothing--I'm pretty much an enthusiast to German stuff.
Forum: The Quibbler 06-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Replies: 687
Views: 20,128
Posted By TheLethalBandit
As I'm not European or American, I don't know how...

As I'm not European or American, I don't know how I would call my accent. I'm from a country from Asia whose official language is both English & *toot*, so I don't really know, lol. But, I guess that...
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,910
Posted By TheLethalBandit
~Nice one there. ;P I don't really know if...

~Nice one there. ;P

I don't really know if they're speaking truthfully--by that I meant if they were true to themselves. Never read the Twilight books, seen a movie, got a vague idea 'bout the...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 06-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Replies: 1,167
Views: 58,575
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Cool Love yeh.

Aww...thanks, Lulu. I really liked it all. ;P

Thanks...thanks a ton!

[Alright, I'll do that thing about the siggy texts, thanks for telling me...:)]

P.S. Avenged Sevenfold rocks. xP
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,317
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Yes, I would have to agree with that. And kudos...

Yes, I would have to agree with that. And kudos to J.K. Rowling--if it weren't because of her, this site wouldn't exist; I'd also have to admit that because of her Potter books, I had some outlooks...
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 35,949
Posted By TheLethalBandit
I'm really excited now as to the outcome of the...

I'm really excited now as to the outcome of the movie...I bet it'll be great, really hope so. ;)

The videos are a bit shaky, so I can't keep complete track of who the passersby are. They all look...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 05-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Replies: 1,167
Views: 58,575
Posted By TheLethalBandit
quill Continuation: Multiple Requests.

Picture(s): For the signatures: On the attachments.

((2 or 3 photos for each sig...it's up to you as to which photos would come together.:albus2: ))

...that's all. I dunno...it might be too...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 05-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Replies: 1,167
Views: 58,575
Posted By TheLethalBandit
quill Multiple Requests.

Erm... Hey there, Lulu. The first time for me to ask you a request..:harry3:

What would you like?: 2 Avatars; 3 Signatures

What Size?: As long as it fits the SS Requirements, it'd be okay......
Forum: Site Notices 05-13-2009, 08:25 AM
Replies: 293
Views: 16,381
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Good luck to those who are yet to be sorted!!.. ...

Good luck to those who are yet to be sorted!!..

..and.. Congratulations to those who have already undergone the process!!

especially to those who are now officially part of the Ravenclaw...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,939
Posted By TheLethalBandit
I would be greatly happy if she'd be back as...

I would be greatly happy if she'd be back as Fleur!!
I really like her!:)
Forum: Term 21: January-April 2009 03-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 6,343
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Sneaking into the kitchens wasn't Angela's first...

Sneaking into the kitchens wasn't Angela's first time. She has been used to this supposed habit. Her stomach was trembling badly for she didn't eat anything that morning, so, entering the kitchens,...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,388
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Whoah, this is amazing news! Congratulations to...

Whoah, this is amazing news!
Congratulations to them!
I think that Sweeney Todd was a great film, with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter in it!
..also a Congrats to Clemence Poesy and Brendan...
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 19,125
Posted By TheLethalBandit
*first to post!* He looks quite weird in...

*first to post!*

He looks quite weird in here..
Great shot though!:)
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,056
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Yay! Go Matthew!

Yay! Go Matthew!
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 14,024
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Whoah...This sounds cool and interesting! ...

Whoah...This sounds cool and interesting!

(I'd prefer the Hungarian Horntail:) )
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,881
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Jo's done really many things. She's a great...

Jo's done really many things. She's a great author, celebrity and a good mother. She really does deserve to have this kind of "honor", aside from the one given to her by France:)

Congrats, Jo!
...
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,016
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Whoah, cool!

Whoah, cool!
Forum: Reagan Taylor Era 02-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,786
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Walking into the Employment corridor, Laige was...

Walking into the Employment corridor, Laige was feeling both nervous and excited. This place was new to her. She kept wondering. "I dunno what'll happen next..hmm" she was murmuring to herself. As a...
Forum: Term 21: January-April 2009 02-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Replies: 377
Views: 13,403
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Still sleepy, Lethe tried to fight her...

Still sleepy, Lethe tried to fight her grogginess. She walked down to the Great Hall and went on to the Ravenclaw House table. As she was hungry, she immediately sat down on one of the empty chairs...
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,012
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Whoah..it's nice of them.. ..and...

Whoah..it's nice of them..
..and these..are..not bad!haha..(I like Devon's work best..:) )
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,735
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Yeah..Congrats to both of them!

Yeah..Congrats to both of them!
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 7,530
Posted By TheLethalBandit
HBP's not yet up...We've been waiting for it for...

HBP's not yet up...We've been waiting for it for something like ages!
...I just really want to watch these Potter films(wondering what to expect in DH..) as soon!..thanks anyways for sharing the...
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 16,947
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Gryffindor (I love Gryffindor..okay..)

I do love Emma..
..and she looks as pretty and stunning as always!..
..but I quite don't get the style of whatever clothes she's wearing on..
..haha..thanks for sharing anyways!
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 20,079
Posted By TheLethalBandit
This twins are awesome... Happy Birthday James...

This twins are awesome...
Happy Birthday James & Oliver!!
Stay cool!(hoping that they'll be able to read this..haha)
Forum: Term 21: January-April 2009 02-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Replies: 599
Views: 24,246
Posted By TheLethalBandit
Entering the dueling arena was Lethe's first...

Entering the dueling arena was Lethe's first time. Walking in, her eyes looked for a seat, then saw someone whom she thought was a year older than her.

She went to join the girl and watched the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:15 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267