sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3570 users online including...
Samia , EleanorTaT , RaymondPleni , Joshuaswife , JoshuaWharp , DanielVialk , WhittyBitty , JamesQuofe , Lloydsloli

10 members
3560 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MochaChica
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 9,235
Posted By MochaChica
!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this! Awesome trailer!

!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this! Awesome trailer!
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 20,750
Posted By MochaChica
Whhhaaattt!!!!

Whhhaaattt!!!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,816
Posted By MochaChica
His scared face made me howl with laughter. ...

His scared face made me howl with laughter. Really looking forward to 'The Woman in Black'

And November, of course!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 9,155
Posted By MochaChica
Whoop can't wait to see this!

Whoop can't wait to see this!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 10,223
Posted By MochaChica
The video and song are cute...she looks like (per...

The video and song are cute...she looks like (per usual) a doll. Wishing I could be at Glasto.
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 7,420
Posted By MochaChica
*dead* Sorry...but can we expect the trailer...

*dead*

Sorry...but can we expect the trailer around that time? More interested in that versus ominous BTS flashes of running, shocked faces, and NO VOLDEMORT! or Dobby.
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 22,496
Posted By MochaChica
Oh, it's real..and it will certainly be real come...

Oh, it's real..and it will certainly be real come November and next July. I truthfully don't know what I was expecting but just reading spoilers is killing me. Anticipation running high.


...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 22,496
Posted By MochaChica
My jaw drops at Hermione on a broom alone!? Damn...

My jaw drops at Hermione on a broom alone!? Damn right!

I'm wasn't a massive Hermione fan, until book 7. And everything she goes through and the epic moments she has in thinking at least 1 or 2...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 22,496
Posted By MochaChica
I just said "What?" in probably the lowest octave...

I just said "What?" in probably the lowest octave my voice can reach, eyes bulging, and every part of my body stopped moving. I think my heart may have paused as well.

I ... cannot ... wait ......
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-04-2010, 06:23 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 21,977
Posted By MochaChica
:-/ Warner Bros may disappoint again...

:-/ Warner Bros may disappoint again though...it's certainly a means for more money so obviously they'll go the 3D route but if it's just 10 minutes at the front of the film? No thanks...I skipped...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 28,393
Posted By MochaChica
YEAS!! I will be there!

YEAS!! I will be there!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,189
Posted By MochaChica
This is nice...Emma is scheduled to be on...

This is nice...Emma is scheduled to be on Letterman next week, can't wait for that ...also, Dan is scheduled the following night, I think he was on Letterman during the Philosopher's Stone promotion....
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,848
Posted By MochaChica
:-) This is thrilling! Can't wait.

:-) This is thrilling! Can't wait.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,728
Posted By MochaChica
Very dashing, indeed.

Very dashing, indeed.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,078
Posted By MochaChica
Whoa, this is going to be incredible.

Whoa, this is going to be incredible.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,412
Posted By MochaChica
Whoa these are excellent, really cool images. ...

Whoa these are excellent, really cool images. Almost 30 days.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,427
Posted By MochaChica
Entered, now hopefully I can win!

Entered, now hopefully I can win!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,420
Posted By MochaChica
:-) She's lovely...I'm grateful she took...

:-) She's lovely...I'm grateful she took precautions.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 36,036
Posted By MochaChica
Cool...looking forward to more images.

Cool...looking forward to more images.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,296
Posted By MochaChica
If its the cave scene, I may die...of joy.

If its the cave scene, I may die...of joy.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 13,972
Posted By MochaChica
Whoa...is it July yet?

Whoa...is it July yet?
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 10,492
Posted By MochaChica
US IMAX easily 12-15 dollars. I imagine it also...

US IMAX easily 12-15 dollars. I imagine it also matters if it's a matinee, I'm trying to remember when I saw "The Dark Knight" on IMAX, if memory serves correct it was $14...but this was in...
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,594
Posted By MochaChica
How do we get tickets? Where in London?

How do we get tickets? Where in London?
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,939
Posted By MochaChica
:-) Cool

:-) Cool
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,990
Posted By MochaChica
:-) So close...

:-) So close...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268