sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2167 users online including...
WhittyBitty , JamesQuofe , Lloydsloli , RobertFlage , Uncle Moose

6 members
2161 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tink
Forum: Catalogue Collection 03-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Replies: 204
Views: 13,983
Posted By Tink
Those are SO gorgeous!!! I love them *hugs* xxx

Those are SO gorgeous!!! I love them *hugs* xxx
Forum: Catalogue Collection 03-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Hello there everyone, I'm sorry to have to...

Hello there everyone,

I'm sorry to have to do this to you all, but i've PM'd our lovely Nabiya and asked her if she would close this shop. Maybe permenantly, I don't know as yet.

The truth is I...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 03-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Sorry hun, I was meant to reply to you! Yep, I...

Sorry hun, I was meant to reply to you! Yep, I can do that for you but it's gonna take me a bit longer than the standard 3 days as I want to make sure all the colours are right. Is that okay?

To...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Replies: 204
Views: 13,983
Posted By Tink
Le, my angel, I was wondering if you could make...

Le, my angel, I was wondering if you could make me 4 icons please?

Pics:

Piccie (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/xvanillaskyx/kylie4.jpg)
Piccie...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
You're welcome, thanks for being patient :)

You're welcome, thanks for being patient :)
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Ok guys, i've spent some time tonight catching up...

Ok guys, i've spent some time tonight catching up on everything! Phew!!

Sam, you're going to need to give me another link for that pic as it's not working for me :(

Weasel - Your siggy...
...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Only two requests filled tonight guys, sorry...

Only two requests filled tonight guys, sorry about that :(

ndebic

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/xvanillaskyx/PORTFOLIO/amelia1.jpg

Weasel- I'll get on to your siggy tomorrow if I...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Thanks for all the requests :) I'll get them done...

Thanks for all the requests :) I'll get them done ASAP.

To do:

ndebic
Weasel
MalfoyzBeloved
Saint Oscar
LadyNerd
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
You're welcome, both of you <3 xx

You're welcome, both of you <3 xx
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Sorry about that. I was going by the pixel size,...

Sorry about that. I was going by the pixel size, not the size in KB that you asked for. This should do it now.

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08080/rbd3802.jpg
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Okies, i'm back with a few ;) Sorry for the delay...

Okies, i'm back with a few ;) Sorry for the delay in some of them.

Lania Felton - I'm not as keen on this as I am the first one I made you. The pics didn't seem to want to work for me. Hope you...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Should hopefully be...

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Should hopefully be getting the remaining requests up by tomorrow.
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
This one you mean? ...

This one you mean?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/xvanillaskyx/Graphics/Carrie%20Underwood/carrieav4.jpg

It's such a pretty pic :) It'll be a pleasure to re-make it for you!
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
I had no joy with that, i'm sorry :( I was able...

I had no joy with that, i'm sorry :( I was able to do part of it, but the skin tone is so fine and delicate that it just looked fake when i'd done it :(
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Okay, hows this now? I've toned down the...

Okay, hows this now? I've toned down the colouring and changed the text.

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08083/mischabanner2448.jpg
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
I did, didn't I?! :lol: Sorry, i'll add that now....

I did, didn't I?! :lol: Sorry, i'll add that now. Anything else that needs tweaking?

And, you're welcome Tash :) Thanks for requesting.
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Sure thing! I'll get started on that v. soon! How...

Sure thing! I'll get started on that v. soon! How much smaller do you think?
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
You're so welcome :) Thanks for requesting!

You're so welcome :) Thanks for requesting!
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Evening guys and gals! Back with three requests! ...

Evening guys and gals! Back with three requests!

Monkey Princess - Anything for a country fan ;)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/xvanillaskyx/PORTFOLIO/princess1.jpg

Tash - I hope the...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Hi guys! I'm here with some requests that...

Hi guys!

I'm here with some requests that i've filled :) I'm gradually catching up, so thank you for being patient!

FoxFire - Hope this is something like what you were after :)
...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
LISSY! :glomp: Lovely to see you again :D

LISSY! :glomp: Lovely to see you again :D
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Thanks everyone for your requests!! I'm hoping to...

Thanks everyone for your requests!! I'm hoping to get started on these tomorrow night as i've not long gotton home from work :)
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Hi there, unfortunately i've only gotton around...

Hi there, unfortunately i've only gotton around to making seven of these right now. There's just alot there and i've got other requests piling up. Hope you can make do with the ones i've made so far...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
Hope this is ok for you :) ...

Hope this is ok for you :)

http://xs224.xs.to/xs224/08076/joannabanner1810.jpg
Forum: Catalogue Collection 02-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 21,340
Posted By Tink
I've never tried to be honest. I might be able to...

I've never tried to be honest. I might be able to take sections from the pic, cover the mark, and then blend it all together. Show me the pic hun and i'll do my best for you.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268