sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3706 users online including...
WhittyBitty , DeanThomassSpectacle

5 members
3701 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: De Leo
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 11,078
Posted By De Leo
Very good looking! can not wait for half blood...

Very good looking! can not wait for half blood prince. :D
Forum: Term 17: September - December 2007 10-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Replies: 398
Views: 15,528
Posted By De Leo
Christina ran into class and made it just in...

Christina ran into class and made it just in time, as soon as she sat down in her seat the bell rang. She was panting as she grabbed her bang and pulled out her books.
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 30,846
Posted By De Leo
The pictures are awesome.... he is very good...

The pictures are awesome.... he is very good looking.. :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,937
Posted By De Leo
awesome... why can't they come to Canada!!.... it...

awesome... why can't they come to Canada!!.... it would be a dream come true if I could go to a primere!
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 9,274
Posted By De Leo
awesome letter!, I can not wait for the book to...

awesome letter!, I can not wait for the book to come out!........ :( awww it is the last book.. wish there were going to be more!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,101
Posted By De Leo
yay!! finally I can not wait to see it, hopfuly...

yay!! finally I can not wait to see it, hopfuly it comes to my city!! :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,752
Posted By De Leo
awesome I am so excited, I agree there are some...

awesome I am so excited, I agree there are some parts that are not going to be in the movie that I love... but i am happy and can't wait
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,759
Posted By De Leo
awesome..to bad I live in Canada, maybe I will...

awesome..to bad I live in Canada, maybe I will come to the US to see it!! :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 5,016
Posted By De Leo
that is awesome!! congrats to you all!! :D :D

that is awesome!! congrats to you all!! :D :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 4,144
Posted By De Leo
that is awesome!!! :D i loved that book

that is awesome!!! :D i loved that book
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,225
Posted By De Leo
this is an awesome picture!!.....dan looks so...

this is an awesome picture!!.....dan looks so hot!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Replies: 267
Views: 18,163
Posted By De Leo
AWESOME i can not wait for the book to come out!!!

AWESOME i can not wait for the book to come out!!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,947
Posted By De Leo
awesome clip can not wait to see i hope it comes...

awesome clip can not wait to see i hope it comes to Canada!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,893
Posted By De Leo
awesome pics...i can not wait for the movie

awesome pics...i can not wait for the movie
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,723
Posted By De Leo
Dan is so hot, I can't wait for the movie :D

Dan is so hot, I can't wait for the movie :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 6,547
Posted By De Leo
omg!!!!!!!!!! i can not wait for the movie!! :D...

omg!!!!!!!!!! i can not wait for the movie!! :D :D :D i am so excited it looks so good!
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,385
Posted By De Leo
Thumbs up <3

Congradulations DAN!!! that is awesome! :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-31-2006, 09:17 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,832
Posted By De Leo
awesome can not wait for the 7 book to come out!!

awesome can not wait for the 7 book to come out!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-30-2006, 01:48 AM
Replies: 193
Views: 24,109
Posted By De Leo
Dan is so HOT!! great pictures!!:D:D:P

Dan is so HOT!! great pictures!!:D:D:P
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 10-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 9,538
Posted By De Leo
I would have to say ootp

I would have to say ootp
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 4,378
Posted By De Leo
cool pictures. I agree i hope they stay alive in...

cool pictures. I agree i hope they stay alive in the last book!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,934
Posted By De Leo
I can not wait to see the movie :D :P

I can not wait to see the movie :D :P
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 5,082
Posted By De Leo
Unhappy <3

Aww that was such a good idea :(
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 5,082
Posted By De Leo
Unhappy Aww that was such a good idea :(

Aww that was such a good idea :(
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,127
Posted By De Leo
were is Canada??? lol i guess it is the same as...

were is Canada??? lol i guess it is the same as USA. I can't wait untill July 13
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267