sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3362 users online including...
Josephjoirm , jtaletyysk , SamanthaRen , Ranandywouby

4 members
3358 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Harmony Evans
Forum: Packaged Sweets 07-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
ooc: I am gonna post one more time before I can't...

ooc: I am gonna post one more time before I can't get on for a bit.

I sit in my room wearing a scowl,
The Dursley's have always been fowl
I smile as I spot Hedwig, my owl

She has presents and...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,047
Posted By Harmony Evans
I meant Dumbledork! And that's not a haiku

I meant Dumbledork! And that's not a haiku
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,047
Posted By Harmony Evans
No how about Dumbledork? Oh yeah I clicked the...

No how about Dumbledork? Oh yeah I clicked the link and I'd like my soul back. Oh and I've joined that thing too!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
Life is like a wheel, Always moving, always the...

Life is like a wheel,
Always moving, always the same
Death is beside birth,
No one should celebrate their birth
Because while you live,
Your birth is the start of your death
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,047
Posted By Harmony Evans
Wink You're really good too! Can you write a Haiku?...

You're really good too! Can you write a Haiku? (Rhyme wasn't intended)
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
You could be a dog Or maybe a man But now...

You could be a dog
Or maybe a man

But now I'm in fog
Because I ran

You followed me
Not knowing it could be

The end of my hope
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
ooc:It was Harry, he knew his uncle would take...

ooc:It was Harry, he knew his uncle would take care of it if he said it just right, it was his friend playing a prank. I was distraught b/c my friend did that to me and I was terrified PM me if you...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
Unhappy ooc:Thanx, I really hope this poem makes sense...

ooc:Thanx, I really hope this poem makes sense I'm a bit distraught right now. :worried: :cry:

I pick up the phone and say:
"Hello #4 Privet how can I help you today?"
I begin to pale as they...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 06-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
I love my owl She's never fowl Or a prat in...

I love my owl
She's never fowl
Or a prat in any way

She always give me hope
She never mopes
So she is free as can be

Hedwig is the one friend
I will have until the end
Forum: Packaged Sweets 05-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 5,001
Posted By Harmony Evans
Kool! PAMS!

Kool! PAMS!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 04-15-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
The person whished they were a fish and their...

The person whished they were a fish and their friend did that.
Forum: Packaged Sweets 04-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
I wish I wish I was a fish Even though...

I wish I wish

I was a fish

Even though I threw a fit,

My best friend granted it
Forum: Packaged Sweets 03-28-2006, 04:46 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
Harry gave her a potion. Hope In A Dark...

Harry gave her a potion.

Hope In A Dark Room

I sit and wonder this,

Who will enter this abiss?

I never mope,
Forum: Packaged Sweets 03-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
Why does everyone ignore me?

Why does everyone ignore me?
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,214
Posted By Harmony Evans
~*Once Upon A December*~Sa13+

I do requests, and I am sometimes busy. I will post as often as I can with requests.

Love Potion

I can't describe this notion

My hearts been set in motion

I feel a tickle on my lips
Forum: Packaged Sweets 02-20-2006, 03:59 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 5,001
Posted By Harmony Evans
Blair likes two boys! Blair likes two boys!...

Blair likes two boys! Blair likes two boys! Haha!Post
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,673
Posted By Harmony Evans
Wow! Those are in my school library, but all I do...

Wow! Those are in my school library, but all I do is go to the non-fiction big books. I've read more than two of my 8th grade friends together. Why don't you have:

Anne of Green Gables
Fantastic...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,795
Posted By Harmony Evans
I hate my mum! I'm an i don't know because of me...

I hate my mum! I'm an i don't know because of me ancestors! I wore an old rock band shirt and a neopets keychain necklace yesterday! :toilet: Good luck to Loony(er...Luna). Wish me luck for i am...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 10,922
Posted By Harmony Evans
Emma is NOT a brunette. Her natural is blonde,...

Emma is NOT a brunette. Her natural is blonde, they can dye your hair! :bugeyes:
Forum: Site Notices 01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 7,640
Posted By Harmony Evans
Woah! I got a major headache from a rush of songs...

Woah! I got a major headache from a rush of songs i would listen to and reminds me of HP. :faint: :violin: :music:
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268