sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 9353 users online including...
ArianaBlack , Kathleenswast , WhittyBitty , Monicaorest

6 members
9347 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HermyG_1300
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 7,908
Posted By HermyG_1300
oo cool, I've always liked the movie portrayal of...

oo cool, I've always liked the movie portrayal of the hut.
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-14-2006, 02:30 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,918
Posted By HermyG_1300
Yay, I'm really glad! But John Cleese MUST come...

Yay, I'm really glad! But John Cleese MUST come back!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-12-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 10,638
Posted By HermyG_1300
As far as apperances go, I like Amelia Bones (I...

As far as apperances go, I like Amelia Bones (I have always imagined her with hair pulled back, wonder if they'll do that) and Dawlish. I'm not stunned by the James Potter though, maybe with some...
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,204
Posted By HermyG_1300
ooo...must see deleted scenes!!

ooo...must see deleted scenes!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,666
Posted By HermyG_1300
I agree , there are just some books that everyone...

I agree , there are just some books that everyone should read. I've read most of those and plan to read the rest actually. I think I'm going to like Catch 22 after I get into it
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,132
Posted By HermyG_1300
aw that's so amazing!!!

aw that's so amazing!!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 4,675
Posted By HermyG_1300
Yaay!! I wonder what they'll talk about?

Yaay!! I wonder what they'll talk about?
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-29-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 7,492
Posted By HermyG_1300
My Goodness. You know it's a hit when there...

My Goodness. You know it's a hit when there could be a theme park...
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-29-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,352
Posted By HermyG_1300
That's great, I hope they raise loads of money.

That's great, I hope they raise loads of money.
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,105
Posted By HermyG_1300
I'm glad she likes the books, she sounds good.

I'm glad she likes the books, she sounds good.
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-24-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,758
Posted By HermyG_1300
Ah, still creepy, but the eyes weren't red...

Ah, still creepy, but the eyes weren't red...
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,448
Posted By HermyG_1300
That'd be really cool if it got some nominations...

That'd be really cool if it got some nominations but the original score, I doubt.
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,965
Posted By HermyG_1300
Oh those are really great!!! Cannot wait!

Oh those are really great!!! Cannot wait!
Forum: Packaged Sweets 11-03-2005, 02:44 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,283
Posted By HermyG_1300
^ Thanks a bunch!! and here's another...I...

^ Thanks a bunch!! and here's another...I completly forgot about this tread...oops.

Uncertainties

Pounding, pushing, pulling

Filling every single second.

Punishing then pressing
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,154
Posted By HermyG_1300
Great scans! I love when they add little touches...

Great scans! I love when they add little touches like that becaue it's those little touches that help make the books so wonderful to begin with
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,455
Posted By HermyG_1300
Oh gosh I'm so nervous about this soundtrack...

Oh gosh I'm so nervous about this soundtrack cause I'm such a diehard John Williams fan. I hope it will be just as wonderful as PoA is!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,491
Posted By HermyG_1300
How great of her. *remembers advice*

How great of her. *remembers advice*
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,315
Posted By HermyG_1300
ooo-cool, but Hermione looks a tad odd

ooo-cool, but Hermione looks a tad odd
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 7,247
Posted By HermyG_1300
oh how amazing! Best of luck Harriet!!:chrleadr:

oh how amazing! Best of luck Harriet!!:chrleadr:
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,453
Posted By HermyG_1300
*shudder* I knew it was gonna be scary when I saw...

*shudder* I knew it was gonna be scary when I saw the trailer and you caoght a glimpse of him...well that part in the book was terrifying. Ahh it's gonna be so scary-it's gonna be great!
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,750
Posted By HermyG_1300
ooo-cool

ooo-cool
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 7,720
Posted By HermyG_1300
Harry...in the bathtub... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*...

Harry...in the bathtub... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* heehee
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,616
Posted By HermyG_1300
ooo-I think she'd be good, you can kind of see it

ooo-I think she'd be good, you can kind of see it
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,903
Posted By HermyG_1300
how cool

how cool
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,260
Posted By HermyG_1300
Great interview. My love of canon is making me a...

Great interview. My love of canon is making me a bit apprehensive though..."it's the movie it will be different. it's the movie, it will be different."
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267