sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3591 users online including...

1 members
3590 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: memommy27
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 07-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,754
Posted By memommy27
Which Ryan? Ramza/Ryan or Innocent/Ryan?

Which Ryan? Ramza/Ryan or Innocent/Ryan?
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 07-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,754
Posted By memommy27
Ok sounds legit because of what Alyssa said....

Ok sounds legit because of what Alyssa said. However I would like to point out it is not impossible to post both accounts at the same time. You just ask someone to do one posting for you at the same...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,754
Posted By memommy27
"You do realise that you just said that in the...

"You do realise that you just said that in the Headmasters office right? Probably not the best place to talk about breaking the rules."
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Replies: 422
Views: 13,635
Posted By memommy27
Jerri seemed very excited as she rummaged through...

Jerri seemed very excited as she rummaged through her bag. "Now I know why dad gave me this." Jerri pulled out a very strange leather bracelet like object and started attaching it to her right arm....
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 5,960
Posted By memommy27
"oh I do." Jerri says. "I could come over there...

"oh I do." Jerri says. "I could come over there if you would like."
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-25-2004, 04:03 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,754
Posted By memommy27
I am also totally disgusted at the actions taken...

I am also totally disgusted at the actions taken by Innocent, Hermione'sBestFriend, and Ramza. I hope that a stop can be put to this as soon as possible. Also I think it would be fair to reinstate...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri manages to make it to the door her leg now...

Jerri manages to make it to the door her leg now swollen to the size of a Trolls arm. "I'm sorry professor I might be a little while. It is a ways to the hospital wing. Bye." Jerri leaves looking...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri thanks the professor as she tries to get...

Jerri thanks the professor as she tries to get up. "Wow I can't walk very well." She attempts to leave dragging her one useless leg. It is very slow going. "Professor I think might need some help."
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri raises her hand "Professor I can help...

Jerri raises her hand "Professor I can help untangle the tree if you like. I am quite skilled at climbing trees and I am quick. But could I possibly go to the hospital wing first please? Just...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri thought Jill looked uncomfortable. "I'm...

Jerri thought Jill looked uncomfortable. "I'm sorry I just said thanks because you helped me to settle my nerves. Thats all. By the way I have never seen quiditch before it sounds awsome. What is it...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri sighs and relaxes a bit. " Yeah I guess I'm...

Jerri sighs and relaxes a bit. " Yeah I guess I'm ok or at least I will be. I do seem a bit high strung I guess. I just want to do really well and be a real asset to Hufflepuff. I know there is other...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 07:25 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
"Homework for mugglestudies? You mean the history...

"Homework for mugglestudies? You mean the history of a form of muggle transportation right? I did mine on buses. There wasn't more we were supposed to do was there? I just handed my essay in in...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 07:11 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 11,220
Posted By memommy27
Jerri bounces into class. "Good morning...

Jerri bounces into class. "Good morning professor. I hope you are well this morning."
Runs over to where the Hufflepuffs are sitting. "Hi Jill. Hi Beth."
Waves at Vicky "Hi Vicky." She sits on the...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 01:20 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,313
Posted By memommy27
*Character number = general personality type ...

*Character number = general personality type
*Heart number = individual's inner life
(desires and fears hidden from others)
* Social number =...
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 01:07 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,313
Posted By memommy27
Scribbling quickly but in extremely good...

Scribbling quickly but in extremely good handwriting ...Your Character Number, Heart number, and social number....
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,313
Posted By memommy27
Jerri quickly starts taking notes writing...

Jerri quickly starts taking notes writing everything down precisely.
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,313
Posted By memommy27
Jerri sits up straight ready to learn and proudly...

Jerri sits up straight ready to learn and proudly states "Aye professor."
Forum: Term 6: June-August 2004 06-13-2004, 12:46 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,313
Posted By memommy27
Jerri Bounces in and sits down "Good morning...

Jerri Bounces in and sits down "Good morning professor I hope you are doing well. I am looking forward to your class it sound like loads of fun. I am also a first year but I catch on quick." Waits...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267