sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2230 users online including...
CarrieCar , WhittyBitty , Esmeraldoskzd , XRumer23Edulp

5 members
2225 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MadEye2004
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-26-2006, 02:02 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,722
Posted By MadEye2004
Stan does pretty good as Krum.

Stan does pretty good as Krum.
Forum: Term 9: May-July 2005 05-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 5,889
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam scribbled quickly and messily, like he...

Adam scribbled quickly and messily, like he always does, trying to keep up with all the information, at the same time commiting it to his memory.
Forum: Term 8: Jan-April 2005 02-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,445
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam knocks on the door, thinking "What in the...

Adam knocks on the door, thinking "What in the name of Merlin was that dragon-headed thing? And how did it vanish like that?"
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,270
Posted By MadEye2004
LOL that is totally ridiculous. I wonder if its...

LOL that is totally ridiculous. I wonder if its being filmed in Australia too? I'm just playing that scene over and over in my head...gawd, Ned Flanders is an idiot.
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 02-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 1,300
Posted By MadEye2004
Jeez, that interview was superb! One of the best...

Jeez, that interview was superb! One of the best since SS began, I reckon.
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,700
Posted By MadEye2004
I hate those scams...completely st00pid. Yeah,...

I hate those scams...completely st00pid. Yeah, like thats genuine! I'd feel safe betting a trillion dollars it was fake...
Forum: Term 8: Jan-April 2005 01-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Replies: 202
Views: 7,043
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam walks up 2 Eric with his wand. "So, u...

Adam walks up 2 Eric with his wand.
"So, u wanna practice with me?" Adam asks casually.
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-16-2004, 05:41 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,150
Posted By MadEye2004
That interview was excellent!

That interview was excellent!
Forum: Spectrespecs Spotlight 12-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 751
Posted By MadEye2004
Yeah. I wonder when my week will come...if it...

Yeah. I wonder when my week will come...if it does, I better be prepared.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 12-01-2004, 06:35 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,874
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam signs his name for the exam.

Adam signs his name for the exam.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 12-01-2004, 06:10 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,185
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam copies down the body parts. When he's...

Adam copies down the body parts. When he's finished, he looks up at Headmaster Hendrik.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 12-01-2004, 05:20 AM
Replies: 136
Views: 7,080
Posted By MadEye2004
Yeah, Gryffindor won the house, Rave the...

Yeah, Gryffindor won the house, Rave the Quidditch, and I think Rave won the HIT as well. Or was it Slytherin? Most others from either house would know.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Replies: 136
Views: 7,080
Posted By MadEye2004
Um...correction, Gryffindor won the House Cup in...

Um...correction, Gryffindor won the House Cup in 4-year, the year with included HIT, not Ravenclaw.
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,211
Posted By MadEye2004
I hear lots of "anti-HP" rubbish at school, but...

I hear lots of "anti-HP" rubbish at school, but most of the Hp-haters are by naive dullards who wouldn't recognise a good book if it danced in front of them in a bright pink one-piece bathing suit....
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,266
Posted By MadEye2004
We may as well close this thread.

We may as well close this thread.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-20-2004, 05:40 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
330-195. I am proud to say that it would be...

330-195. I am proud to say that it would be closer if it wasn't for the penalties.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-20-2004, 05:27 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
*Adam is watching excitedly from the Stands,...

*Adam is watching excitedly from the Stands, realising that the next Snitch caught would decide the match. Gryffindor were all very determined, because the Ravenclaw seeker had got the 2nd Snitch...
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-17-2004, 06:30 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
*Adam was somewhat dispirited before he noticed...

*Adam was somewhat dispirited before he noticed the House Points Counter.

"All you Gryffindors Ravenclaws out there! Incase you haven't noticed, Gryffindor's in the lead in the House Cup!" he...
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-16-2004, 07:42 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,470
Posted By MadEye2004
Um...I have MSN and not AIM. I'll post my MSN...

Um...I have MSN and not AIM. I'll post my MSN address anyway.

adamania11@hotmail.com
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,402
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam points his wand at the goblet, concentrates...

Adam points his wand at the goblet, concentrates hard on turning it into a frog...
"Transmogrify!"
And sitting on the table before him was a green frog. The only problem is that had a goblet for...
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam is quite disappointed that he go relegated...

Adam is quite disappointed that he go relegated to the Reserve Team, but he is hoping that he will get a chance later in the match.
"GO GRYFFINDOR!" yelled Adam
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,266
Posted By MadEye2004
I know. There's still problems, though. We can't...

I know. There's still problems, though. We can't say that we're completely all in order, anyway. I guess they would have other time-consuming things to deal with, but if they have, then they should...
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,266
Posted By MadEye2004
The problem is, we haven't got the best captains...

The problem is, we haven't got the best captains in the world, they don't post their teams when they need to! I can think of about 5 or 6 ppl, not to mention myself who would make a better captain.
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-14-2004, 02:32 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
Adam smiles. "Yes. This match may be important in...

Adam smiles. "Yes. This match may be important in the race for the House Cup, and I'd like both of us to be involved in a spirited and hard-fought contest, and so would all of my fellow Gryffindors."
Forum: Term 7: Sept- Dec 2004 11-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 5,331
Posted By MadEye2004
I didn't neccesarily mean all Slytherins. I...

I didn't neccesarily mean all Slytherins. I mean...I know you'd never do that. It's just that there is one or two particular Slytherins who I wouldn't put it past to hurt Gryffindors in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 91

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268