sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 4163 users online including...
Mirandafoews , TimTal , DanaWheds , WhittyBitty

4 members
4159 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cauldrons_n_broomsticks
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-25-2004, 03:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Dan does have coolio taste in music, but I've...

Dan does have coolio taste in music, but I've never heard Jet, i'll have to check them out...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,355
Best of wishes to HP, as always!!! :flowersmile:...

Best of wishes to HP, as always!!! :flowersmile: :flowersmile: :flowersmile:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-24-2004, 09:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,058
I'll remember to check that out when I'm hanging...

I'll remember to check that out when I'm hanging around the grocery store news stand...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-21-2004, 05:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,526
Lost American..... :whisle:

Lost American..... :whisle:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-20-2004, 05:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,342
Cuaron is just, too cool. This is gonna be the...

Cuaron is just, too cool. This is gonna be the best film in the series, i know it...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-20-2004, 04:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,766
Good luck to Runa! We'll be rootin' for ya! :lol:

Good luck to Runa! We'll be rootin' for ya! :lol:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-19-2004, 06:42 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,203
Please do not diss Cuaron. You haven't seen PoA,...

Please do not diss Cuaron. You haven't seen PoA, so how can you know he "sucks" and "screwed up the film"?
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-19-2004, 06:39 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,203
Cools. What I love about these films is that you...

Cools. What I love about these films is that you get to see the same world, but portrayed differently by different directors....
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-19-2004, 06:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,345
What insecure people... :rolleyes:

What insecure people... :rolleyes:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,586
If it's gonna cost that much, it better be...

If it's gonna cost that much, it better be good!!! I soooo can't wait to see the graveyard scene....that's gonna be scary :unsure: . When are they gonna start casting Cedric? I wanna see the hottie...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,811
Ahhh.... I remember that clearly.....

Ahhh.... I remember that clearly.....
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-18-2004, 06:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,518
haha! first reply! anyhoodles, coolies! hp...

haha! first reply!

anyhoodles, coolies! hp is the best in just about everything....
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-17-2004, 07:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,576
Ahhh...I love science.... :rolleyes: But wouldn't...

Ahhh...I love science.... :rolleyes: But wouldn't it be cool to have an Invisibility cloak in the near future??? Awesome, I want one for Christmas...(lol)
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,237
I wish I could see the set.... :sorcerer:

I wish I could see the set.... :sorcerer:
Forum: Packaged Sweets 01-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,378
Spiffinduforusly fan-dabi-double-dozi!...

Spiffinduforusly fan-dabi-double-dozi! :flowersmile: (though I had read this previosly) :sorcerer:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,832
I want to write a fanfic now! *walks away...

I want to write a fanfic now! *walks away excitedly thinking up a plot and searching frantically for a pen*
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-04-2004, 08:00 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,420
Hopefully I won't have to help my mum take down...

Hopefully I won't have to help my mum take down the Christmas tree tomorrow so I can make it..... :rolleyes:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,175
Cool! I see why they included OotP and the LOTR...

Cool! I see why they included OotP and the LOTR DVD, they are most definitely important highlights of life in 2003! :lol: (important highlights of my life and half of the people i know's lives,...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-04-2004, 04:27 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,190
He's such a cutie-patootie! :lol: I love him as...

He's such a cutie-patootie! :lol: I love him as Neville! I dunno what to ask though....hmmmm....*thinking*
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-04-2004, 03:33 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,001
I noticed that, thought it was a bit stupid...

I noticed that, thought it was a bit stupid myself..... :rolleyes:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,509
Ooh...they're lucky! That sounds like so much...

Ooh...they're lucky! That sounds like so much fun! I love science and I LOVE HP, so I wish they would do something like that here in Florida...(but no, they won't, 'cause it doesn't have to do with...
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,430
Cools...great career opportunities, and you get...

Cools...great career opportunities, and you get to work on the set of HP...fun! :lol:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,412
Ok...hm*cough*silly, silly*cough* :whisle:

Ok...hm*cough*silly, silly*cough* :whisle:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,059
Interesting...too bad my computer doesn't have...

Interesting...too bad my computer doesn't have speakers... :arg:
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-31-2003, 05:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,726
Eagle....? Interesting....Was the eagle a fan?

Eagle....? Interesting....Was the eagle a fan?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268