sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3405 users online including...

3 members
3402 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: EscapeTheFateOfLove
Forum: Term 29: Sept - Dec 2011 11-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Replies: 783
Views: 29,031
Roxana tried and tried again. She just could not...

Roxana tried and tried again. She just could not think about a memory that was happy enough to form a Patronus out of it. She concentrated on the time she got her Hogwarts letter and about the first...
Forum: Term 29: Sept - Dec 2011 11-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Replies: 577
Views: 23,632
Roxana set down in one of the comfortable chairs...

Roxana set down in one of the comfortable chairs next to the fire. With a mayor headache she looked around in the common room. There was no face she could recognize. Really annoying for the black...
Forum: Diagon Alley Archive 08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Replies: 437
Views: 21,849
As Roxana walked into the Quidditch Shop, she...

As Roxana walked into the Quidditch Shop, she nearly felt home. All the brooms, the books and the lovely smell of... well, everything!
Her Mother allowed her to buy a new Broomstick and she already...
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 07-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Good one", Roxana chuckled. "He might welcome me...

"Good one", Roxana chuckled. "He might welcome me friendly, I suppose, but yeah, I'm totally ready to meet The Giant Squid. I wanted to meet him ever since I attempted to Hogwarts", Roxana explained.
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Yes, I actually would like to meet him", Roxana...

"Yes, I actually would like to meet him", Roxana admitted a bit shy. "So, is there a special time to meet him?", Roxana laughed.
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Oh, what a coincidence. I never met anybody who...

"Oh, what a coincidence. I never met anybody who met the Squid. When did you met him?" Roxana asked. Interesting that somebody really met the 'unknown squid.
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"I heard it's in there, but no, never met him or...

"I heard it's in there, but no, never met him or her before", Roxana laughed. "Did you?" She could hardly imagine someone meeting this squid.
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Okay, it gets stranger and stranger", Roxana...

"Okay, it gets stranger and stranger", Roxana said. "Been to the lake before? Sure, I go there nearly once a day, if I'm able to manage it. I love the lake. If you find the right places it's so...
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Hm, that's weird. And really nobody still knows...

"Hm, that's weird. And really nobody still knows why he left? I mean, somebody has to know!", Roxana sounded a little surprised. How could it be that a teacher suddenly left?
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"No, I think it still is fun as long as you cope...

"No, I think it still is fun as long as you cope with the teachers behavior." Roxana stopped, thinking about how she could try not to really talk about Muggle Studies. Not that she didn't like it,...
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
"Yeah, in school, History isn't one of my...

"Yeah, in school, History isn't one of my favorite subjects, but it's kind of interesting. I like DADA. What about you ?" Roxana asked William.
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
Roxana smiled at the boy. "Hi William. I'm...

Roxana smiled at the boy. "Hi William. I'm Roxana. I'm reading a history book, nothing special. Just old stories about the old times." She grinned at the younger boy. It was stunning that a...
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Replies: 1,511
Views: 60,376
Anyone ? (:

Roxana sat just next to a column and read one of her newest books. Actually, she just pretended to read it. She loved to stare at people and try to find out to who they would talk to and to who the...
Forum: Term 28: May - August 2011 06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Replies: 597
Views: 27,458
After having a really bad day, Roxana fall into...

After having a really bad day, Roxana fall into one leather chair near the fireplace. She sight.
She had a real bad migraine and couldn't concentrate on anything. She even missed class all day and...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
"I know that it's not true, you know me... I know...

"I know that it's not true, you know me... I know everything. Just wanted to tell you", Rox grumbled into her arm. "But I'm amused too." She chuckled. "Those people have really nothing to talk about....
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
"No, I'm just not feeling well", Rox told her...

"No, I'm just not feeling well", Rox told her cousin. "If anything happens today, I'm going to tell you", she faked a almost perfect smile. "About you and him... Damn, darling, sometimes you're...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
"Oh, I don't really know. Just bad mood", Rox...

"Oh, I don't really know. Just bad mood", Rox grumbled into her arm. She knew that she could always talk to her cousin, but if there was nothing much to talk, well, there was nothing to talk. "Well,...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
Rox grumbled. "No, I'm in excellent mood, my dear...

Rox grumbled. "No, I'm in excellent mood, my dear cousin, well, not really. Nevermind." She let her head fall down on the table with a dull sound. "Hmmm, I'm bored. But let's talk about your...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Replies: 1,070
Views: 42,088
Roxana walekd slowly down the Pathways. She...

Roxana walekd slowly down the Pathways. She couldn't think about anything else except the beginning term, the new classes and the new friends she made up by now. But on the other hand she just wanted...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
"Of course not, you just die right away just...

"Of course not, you just die right away just thinking about your sugar addiction, darling", Rox just answered her. She knew she was just kinnding about her awsomeness, well actually her...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Replies: 387
Views: 17,440
Rox saw her cousin eating a chocolate covered...

Rox saw her cousin eating a chocolate covered apple at the other end of the Slytherin table. She looked a bit lost in thoughts, so she stood up and sneeked into her direction. As she stood right...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Replies: 602
Views: 38,381
Rox must have looked really shocked, but after...

Rox must have looked really shocked, but after Heathers offering, she realxed a bit. "Oh, okay. I thought I really had missed much. That would be nice. If you're really that obsessed I think I might...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Replies: 602
Views: 38,381
Shock. Damn, really everybody learned something....

Shock. Damn, really everybody learned something. Rox felt bad. Now she would have to study up at leat something. "Not really a love, I need to admit. It feels kinda strange by now, but that hopefully...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Replies: 602
Views: 38,381
"Ah, okay. So, let's find out what Ancient Runes...

"Ah, okay. So, let's find out what Ancient Runes is about", Rox siad quietly. "Did you learned anything for today?", she asked carefully. She never learned a thing for the first lesson, but everyone...
Forum: Term 27: January - April 2011 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Replies: 602
Views: 38,381
Rox looked immediately at the girl which was...

Rox looked immediately at the girl which was talking to her. "Hi. I'm Rox, and you? Is that your first lesson, too?", she whispered while Professor Truebridge was talking in front of the class. The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268