Thread: Receiving Line
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
"Headmaster," Preston nodded as he joined the receiving line, casting just the quickest glance back toward where Eleanor stood, scanning photographs for familiar faces.

"The decorations committee certainly did a fabulous job, did they not?"

Preston, for his part, was quite impressed with their ideas.
"I'm impressed," Tate agreed quietly, nodding at several people entering through the doors. "I'm particularly fond of the Great Hall decorations. I think they did splendidly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
Max slipped into the line with his 'professional' smile on display. "Everyone comfortable in their monkey suits?" he joked.
"I think my tie is slowly strangling me. Cut me loose if I start to die," he quipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Antigone held her head high, shoulders back, clutch in hand as she reached the *shudder* receiving line. GOOD MERLIN TATE WAS HAWT!!... If Tiggy wasn't a married woman... Anywho...

Approaching the Headdude she extended her hand and said, "Gaellen, lovely to see you again and under better circumstances. Glad to see you still on board." She gave him a thousand watt smile and peered down the line for any other familiar faces... Hmmm.
"Ah, Antigone," Tate raised an eyebrow as he took her hand. "Obviously, I have you to thank for that in large part. I hope you enjoy yourself this evening."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"My smile is always bright." Lilyan said, flashing said smile to the men, as she stood near, she had arrived in time to hear Kingsley mention the decorations, and took a look back into the Great Hall behind her, "Did you coordinate the committee?" She asked, impressed.

Indeed, the decorations were lovely.
"Lily... an," he glanced at her. "My, the other staff members have a lot to live up to if you're setting the bar so high. You look lovely, of course."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest