Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Planning for Disaster
“Morning Jess,” Harry said. Kreatcher was already serving breakfast on the dinning room table. Jess was staring wide-eyed at the sizzling bacon while light was pouring in through the window opposite Jess.
“Oh, hello,” Jess muttered finally taking her eyes off the food.
“Sit Master, the food will be ready soon.” Kreatcher commanded as he ran into the other room and came back carrying a stiff envelope and the Daily Prophet.
“Thank you Kreatcher,” Harry said as he reached out to take the envelopes. But Kreatcher refused and Jess got handed the envelope. Harry reached over and quickly grabbed the Daily Prophet before Jess could see the front page. She seemed however preoccupied since Kreatcher had piled SO much food onto her plate. Her head didn’t even clear the stack of pancakes.
“THANKS KREATCHER!” Jess screamed and it was clear she was laughing. A hand holding a fork came into sight above her breakfast, but that was all Harry could see.
One by one the stack was decreasing until Jess’s eyes could be seen over the plate.
“So… Harry what’s on the newspaper you don’t want me to see?” Jess inquired as the pancakes kept shrinking.
“Stop eating or your gonna get yourself sick,” he scolded with fake frustration.. The plate was then taken away by Kreatcher.
“Bravo, you are excellent at changing the subject, but what does it say?”
Harry cleared his throat loudly, “You don’t want to hear this,” he warned.
“Just read it.”
“Ok,
The Caged Bird Sings by Reeta Skeeter
In the early hours of yesterday morning I received word that our own hero Mr. Harry James Potter, whom I’ve come to know personally, meet with a mysterious visitor that no one seemed to recognize.
I of course went to confront Mr. Potter only to discover that this young visitor is none other than a relative of Harry’s. They both fled the scene.
A good friend of mine later filled me in on something close to a miracle. The young relative was in fact an illegal animagus and Harry Potter’s sister…”
thanks for reading, sorry about any mistakes