View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff The next two chapters!!!!

Chapter Two

“Professor Longbottom, may I talk to you?” asked Victoire.
“Sure,” said Professor Neville Longbottom, “what did he do this time?”
“He was bothering me the entire train ride from London. I realized that James is a prefect, he should control his teasing. Before we left London, Teddy Lupin asked me to marry him. I had given him my answer and a real long snog as part of my reply. As we were snogging, here comes James looking for his friends when he came upon us, surprising Teddy and me. I wrote to Mrs. Potter about her son’s behavior.” said Victoire.
“I’ll talk to him after Sorting.” replied Professor Longbottom.

Chapter Three

Back in London, Antoinette found her destination rather quickly. Harry saw her and took the letter from Antoinette and gave her an owl treat.
“Hi Dad,” called Lily from the sidewalk.
“Hey Lily, have you seen your mum after school today?” asked Harry.
“She dropped me off and told me that she will be going to the doctor’s this afternoon,” Lily replied. After Lily made supper of tinned spaghetti and meatballs, Ginny came home, her face all a glow.
“Harry, dear,” she called, “I’m-----“
“Gin, you have a letter.” interrupted Harry.
“Who is it from?’’ asked Ginny.
“From Victoire, I believe,” replied Harry.
“Dear Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry.
Mon cousin James is driving me mental!
The trouble began at Platform Nine and Three-quarters when Teddy asked me to marry him! Can you write to him and tell him to leave me and the rest of the cousins alone? I have a half a mind to elope with Teddy this instant.
Love- Victoire”

“I’ll send a letter to Victoire and you do a howler to James. I would but I need to stay calm, because I’m pregnant.” Ginny replied.
“What- You’re pregnant?!” yelped Harry. ”How, when did it happen?”
“About three months ago, when we took our second honeymoon to New York City, and the kids were at my mum and dad’s. I wasn’t feeling good when we took the kids to the station. I really didn’t want to hear any arguments from the boys, remember?”
“I remember, dear,” said Harry, “Lily made supper for us and we can tell her.”
After telling Lily that she was going to be a big sister, Harry wrote a Howler to James.

“JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!
DO YOU WANT TO COME
HOME RIGHT NOW OR
AT CHRISTMAS? STRAIGHTEN
UP YOUR ACT, MISTER!
YOUR MOTHER DOESN’T
NEED THIS EXTRA STRESS!”
Harry sealed the red envelope and addressed it to James. Ginny wrote back to Victoire.
“Dearest Niece,
I doubt that James is going to trouble you anymore. Can you tell your cousins that I an expecting a baby in March? Your Uncle wrote James a Howler- listen to the last line very carefully! Uncle Harry is right, and congratulations on your engagement!
All our love
Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry”
After sealing and addressing the letter, Ginny made a beeline to the bathroom, barely making it, as another wave of morning sickness hit her.

Last edited by daydreamer; 02-19-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: spelling correction!