View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Phoenix 8390
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander James Wright
First Year
Elder Quad

Dear Vee,

Your stupid school is splitting up the boys and girls. I don't even know if we're going to Hogwarts. Yes, I'm writing this to you while on the carriage. I might as well save Constantine if we're all going down. Me and Phineas might not be so lucky. Speaking of Phineas, he's scared to death! Well, not right now. He's sniffing Curt's legs, but before that he was shaking. I really wanna know where we're going. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Vannah, Lexi, Or Sammy. I got lost or something, probably thanks to the wandering Phineas. But I did find Curt. Now I need to locate Joey.

Where are we going? Why are they doing this? And who are the weird adults giving instructions? I'm partially ready to jump off this carriage and run home, but I do kinda wanna see how this pans out. But if we are going to our death, I love you. Yes, I know I'm being dramatic, but hey, it could happen. We are in a magical world after all.

I'll update you more as time goes on. I miss you.

Love,
Dusty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Axel,

Why did I transfer to Hogwarts? Answer me that. They're separating the boys and the girls into two different schools. At least, that's what I've heard. I'm on the carriage right now, with a bunch of dudes. Everyone's confused and I'm a bit tweaked by the fact that strange adults are telling us what to do. Who the hell are they anyway? You've got connections, do something. Tell me what's going on.

I wouldn't say I'm mad about this, but it is annoying. They won't tell us why or even where we're going. It might be nice to be away from the girls for a while, but I know I'll begin to miss them eventually. It is a good thing that Savs and Fred aren't together anymore, that would be explosive. But still, this is weird. We could be going to our death you know. I just told Vee that as well. Don't call me crazy because I know you'd think the exact same thing. I'll update as soon as I know more.

Give Emmy and Lainie my love, as well as you.

Dusty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Rocco,

Be happy you're at a ballerina school. Trust me.

Dusty