View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 03:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Biochemkris

Technical Assistance
Tebo

Technically technical all the time Bookaholic

Doyle looked up at the open door and noticed quite a few students milling around outside his office. He shook his head and continued making some notations until someone actually stepped inside and addressed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemioneclone877
Professor, when do classes exactly start?
"The first potions class will take place on Friday, promptly at 12pm (ooc: EST which is 5pm GMT)," he answered the girl before frowning at the others just standing there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily's Eyez
"Hi, I'm Jara. I'm in your house," she said casually, but politely to the teacher. Afterall, he was the Head of her House. "I just wanted to introduce myself to you. You might have heard of my family. The Malfoys. We've been in your house for quite some time now," she added, as she quickly glanced at the teacher. She smiled at him, and looked back down at her shoes, waiting for a reply from the strange teacher.
"Yes, I've heard the name," Professor Branxton replied, removing his glasses and cleaning them as he spoke. "They were once a very influential family at the Ministry. I do hope you'll be less of a bother than some of the others in your family. I will not play favorites."

Blast from the past!

Last edited by Biochemkris; 12-28-2005 at 12:16 AM. Reason: day of first class