View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Lovely emjay & Dy's Gobstones buddy!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Now that a wand and many other supplies had been acquired, Dynah had decided she needed a break. The sun above was showering down so much heat that she yearned to hide from it. Luckily, her fathers were rather chill about letting her wander around Diagon Alley for a bit, even if Dy could see the shred of worry in Papa Benny’s eyes. Daddy Adi would reassure him though. Besides, her entire family was close by: her fathers, twin sister and two brothers. Trying not to give any other shopper in her way an accidental shove, the eleven year old skipped her way into Scribbulus.

Stationery, both magical and mundane, was little Dy’s kryptonite. The beautiful coloured pens, inks and quills, sticky pads, gorgeously patterned pencils… you name it and she was a fan. As for parchment? That heavenly aroma of it was simply perfection. Dy wandered the aisles for a brief moment but came to a halt before the section dedicated to Muggle stationery. There was a particular notebook with a drawing of a [/i]dove[/i] that attracted her.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote