View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 08:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Brody finished drying his hair off and quickly got to work on using the Hot Air Charm to dry his clothing off. His mind was a scattered mess, with him only paying some attention to the conversation around him while the rest of his mind was thinking about the artefacts. Were there more that had been taken which they did not yet know about? Or were the conch and trident all that were needed for the return of their people? “I’m on it.” The Consulate was tired in all aspects of the word but it was definitely best if he was busy doing something. “Yes, there are. I’ll contact them immediately.” The young man already knew where his boss was heading with this request. Brody bustled off to begin his tasks.

As usual, Sachin was quiet as everyone carried on the conversation. In any case, his concern was mainly Sophie and the others who needed help. He did, however, look over to Bumble when he first directed a request to a Singh-Phora. Yes, it got confusing like that at times with both him and Conley. But the second request was much clearer for obvious reasons. “I can do that,’’ Sachin replied politely. He shot a glance at Conley and gave him an encouraging smile. It just about said: everyone’s going to get through this. “This way, Sophie. You’re going to be alright.” Moving nearer to Con, he said, “I’ll be back as soon as I can to help Brody. The poor guy looks like he needs a break.” Hint hint, Conley; consider giving Brody some time off when this is over.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote