View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:44 PM   #64 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Trying to wrap this up...
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

”Hopefully it’s that simple,” Conley replied in response to Simmon’s comment about returning the conch and trident. And hopefully those were the only items that were missing. He frowned at Brody who seemed to also want to bath in the fountain, but was distracted as his better half approach and take over the care of Sophie. He hadn’t realized Sachin had followed, but as always, Conley was happy to have his help. Sachin was, after all, the most level headed person he knew. It seemed they could use some level headedness. Bumble seemed at the end of his patience with the entire group in the water.

”Mr. Bennett,” He turned towards the Security Head. ”Please make sure those are put in my office. And Mr. Bumble, if you would be so kind as to provide a security detail to watch them until I can arrange for Charles to meet with the Mercheiftess and return the items… He was still holding the towel he had conjured for Sophie and stuck his hand out in Brody’s direction as he stood there dripping. ”Indeed. Brody, if you wouldn’t mind drying off, I could use your help making arrangements. Sachin, you as well please.” Perhaps having someone not from England would help as well. ”Are any of the other Ambassadors in London presently? Perhaps someone who was not at the underwater gala?” The more diplomatic the group, the better this would likely go. ”I believe Mr. Bumble and Sookie can handle making sure our affected colleagues make their way to St. Mungo’s?”

He produced his wand and waved it overhead. ”Expecto Patronum.” A large silvery husky formed and took off towards the lifts in search of the Minister. Conley watched it go and then looked over at Sachin. It still sometimes surprised him that his patronus was now a large dog when for so long it had been a small stoat.

It seemed that as soon as one person was liberated from the water, another entered. Conley was correct, even though he had not voiced his opinions out loud. Bumble was reaching the limits of his patience. One hand still gripping Flamsteed’s clothing he gave up on his spell. ”If everyone is done refreshing themselves…” He was certainly going to make sure that wards were placed around this fountain until he could send a crew to make sure there weren’t any other lingering magics that encouraged people to use the Fountain of Magical Brethren as a public swimming pool.

Mr. Bennet, when you are done there, do please accompany Mr. Singh-Phora to his office and then stay there until I can send someone to relieve you.” He was about to send off a patronus when Conley beat him to it. So he tucked his wand behind his ear. ”Mr…..Fleet,” he said turning to Skeet, this time not realizing he had gotten the man’s name wrong. ”Make yourself useful and go summon a healer or two? Or better yet - go to St. Mungos and inform them a gaggle of employees will be over shortly. Mr. ah…” how to distinguish between the two Singh-Phoras…duh… it really was simple if he took the time to think. Ambassador Singh-Phora he corrected. ”If you would be so kind as to accompany us to St. Mungo’s before going to help your husband?” He was, after all, handling the other ambassador and Bumble and Sookie were going to need help getting all of the affected over.

”Arlight Mr. Flamsteed,” Bumble gave the man a little shake- to you know, get some of the excess water off him ( ). ”Out and off we go…” And hoping that Sachin and Sookie did indeed have the other affected people under enough control to move them he started leading the way towards the floos.