View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 04:35 AM   #62 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Submerging herself had clearly been the right way to go, as Sook forced her eyes open to stare at the glowing objects as they began to sing their melodious tune. She kept her head submerged as long as she dared, thankful the others were alert to ensure the safety of the remainder of the employees. Once she'd heard the song nearly twice through, she pulling her head out with a deep intake of air as she straightened her back and pushed herself to a standing position. Her hair and her face was dripping, and the fact that the Mysteries employee was singing the song now had her wanting to heave a deep sigh as it became apparent the germy fountain had NOT been necessary.

That didn't matter right now though. Removing her scarf from her neck, Sookie ripped it in two and transfigured each halves into a towel, just to get the worst of the droplets as they confirmed. Keeping one for herself, she extended the others towards Brody for when he resurfaced. She worked on mopping up a little of the water on her as she contemplated the words surrounding them, before turning her attention towards Conley when he addressed her. "I think Mr. Bennett is on the right track. Grabbing Kendra could be a good idea, but if there is any potential those are the reason our people are held captive..." She looked at the conch and trident for a moment as Simon began to try to encase them. "Perhaps we should find Minister Hollingberry. I imagine if there is any chance of these being connected, he'd want to know."

They probably ought to do something with the poor enchanted souls as well, before they all managed to catch a cold.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote