Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 12:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Big brother whom she loves & hates at the same time <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
SPOILER!!: She who bothers Caes <3

Boom, there it was. Under regular circumstances, Caes would walk away. Why stick around when it's obvious someone doesn't want you around and serve you as a dumping ground of their anger and frustration? Plus, it wasn't the first time he had to be berated over something. When he was a little kid, he'd want to cry. But overtime he grew numb to the point of just letting it fly over him before walking away. Not his problem.

Here? Now?

"...Is that all?" Caes asked. His sister being jealous. Why wouldn't he want to hear more about it? He was the main subject of misunderstanding. Did Violet do something bad with Aria, like hold her head against the toilet for Moaning Myrtle to see? Did she jokingly tell Aria about their plans to run away after Hogwarts and leave it all behind? It was not the right time to laugh. But he wanted to over the wild scenario. It was so ridiculous one couldn't help but want to laugh, since he wasn't sure where their friendship was headed. Well, Aria was walking off now. I guess that's that. He'll leave and let her cool off. First he just had to get what he needed to split.

Instead, his face still turned at Aria the loud clank of the paint jar he intended to set back down on the shelf without notice slipped and fell to the floor over his shoes in a small smash.

Great.

Caes shook off some of the glass on his foot to the floor before attempting to vanish the contents.

“I should have kept my mouth shut, I should have kept my mouth shut.”

The phrase repeated in her head as she pretended to be interested in the paints. Aria knew she had hurt Caes and while half of her regretted that, the other half did not. Served him right for wanting to ditch me when I only just got him, the latter half thought savagely and stuffed a jar of orange paint into her bag.

Up until that point, she had ignored his question. But no. That wasn’t all, Caes. There was so much more she wanted to shout at him about but she held her tongue. She did so by biting down hard on her upper lip. There was going to be consequences to this for Aria was the type to eventually blow up the longer she kept things bottled up. She stood there with her back to him, frozen for the longest moment. It was only the sound of smashing glass that had her spinning around.

“Are you hurt?” From her earlier words, from the glass, whichever. Because she obviously cared for him and as much as she hated him for seemingly wanting to replace her with the company of Violet. Whom she never really liked for reasons that were not exactly clear. Without moving from where she stood, Aria used her wand to vanish the remaining glass and spattered paint.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 05-31-2022 at 01:03 AM.