Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 04:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finn Clarke #ff3800
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lisa Gerst #99E6B3
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Once the coffee was in her system, her senses regained just a little bit more - and shook her head again before offering him a friendly grin,"You got me coffee, think I forgive you entirely"

And of course she wanted him to sit, how could she not? But she wasn't keen on that much was his next question. Taking another sip of her coffee, she shook her head yet again, "not as much as I'd like to"

"It'll get better though, hopefully - maybe, soon - I don't know. I just really need to find myself an apartment"
Coffee, and all was forgiven? Gabriel could get used to that kind of friendship. He grinned at Missa and leaned back in his chair.

"You still haven't found a place? Can't Eiji help you find somewhere?" She seemed busy, which he concluded meant she was too busy to look for a new apartment. But wasn't that what friends and family were for? Helping to juggle all of life's demands?

Suddenly serious, he crossed his arms. "It's probably not a great idea to sleep at your desk, at least--what if Upstead had found you sleeping instead of me?" he said quietly. He didn't want her to get in trouble.