View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 03:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

oh no...oh no...oh no no no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
When the door opened again, Nem half-turned towards it and was satisfied to see the Big Man and his face enter. They hadn't expected he would show up late, but it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that he wouldn't show up at all. Busy man, and everything.

"Headmaster Rosier."

Fortunately, Nem saw no reason not to cut right to the chase. No need to discuss anything related to this revealed identity; the dynamic here had essentially remained the same, except now the pretences had been more or less dropped.

"I had intended to ask about more of those extra lessons, sir, but I figure you might be too busy these days." Hustling in the dawn of a new era, and all. Unless...? Nem wouldn't say no, you know? But that was not what they had arranged to come here and say. "Mostly, I was wondering if I could join you. The Neo-Alliance, I mean."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post

"Huh."

Lucien had always known this one was full of promise, but he never imagined Upstead would want to so freely take the leap. Many of the students were acting as if this was the worst thing that could ever happen to wizarding-kind. Of course, Upstead had never been like the other students.

It was a blessing.

Rather than a response, Lucien offered his own statement. "This is serious business." He fixed them with a proper look, trying to ensure they understood. "We're not playing at war, there may actually be one. It will require sacrifices. Things that may have you viewed in poor light among your peers."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Oh yes, Nem thought they might have known from the start, just how serious this business was, which - judging by the first day or so of term - they could not say for most students here. But they didn't think they needed to remind the Big Man about that.

"I understand, sir. The way I see it, you said you hoped some of us would join you, so there doesn't seem to be much point in waiting if I'm already willing. What sacrifice would matter in the grand scheme of things? There's nothing I care enough about." Nem still hadn't moved from the way they had been standing when the Big Man entered, and when they did so now, it was only to shift their wait onto their other foot. "I did have an idea about how I could help, if you're willing to hear it, but the answer won't change anything for me."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes