Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 05:38 PM   #72 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Well of course it was mini that helped you get your promotion." Victoria wasn't crazy and knew that wasn't the case, Feltcher deserved the promotion for many reasons and watching mini wasn't one of those reasons, but it was fun to joke. She turned to his wife "I see you are keeping him in line this evening." She smiled joking of course, "It is nice to see you. I hope you have nose plugs for when the flower opens." She was hoping to maybe sneak out before that had happened.

Her eyes turned when she saw Charles come into the room. A smile slipped bigger on her lips but paused a moment wondering if he was stressed about something. Who was she kidding though, he was the minister of magic of course he was always stressed. She gave a little wave of good bye to Fletcher and Jessa before heading across the greenhouse.

Her focus was distracted by Airey though for a moment. Was there always something going on with him? She hesitated if she should go see what was going on, but decided to leave it for now and headed to Charles. She greeted those around him and smiled towards him. "I'm glad you got to make it."