View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eni nodded, “Yeah, it’s pretty cool. Watch out for the Transfiguration Prof though! They’ve definitely caught me a couple times in class using OneNote instead of a real quill.” She laughed.

“That’s cool! What kind of sweets tonyou normally have where you’re from? Speaking of...where are you from?” Eniola was curious. The girl mentioned she had just moved. ‘Is it impolite to ask? Or insensitive? Ugh Eni you idiot! You only just met the girl! You don’t need to ask her life story.’ But Eni couldn’t deny she was curious about the girl. “Well, I could share some sweet sweet with you! I don’t mind. Maybe we’ll be in some of the same classes? We look the same age. Wait. How old are you?” Eniola really couldn’t stop the curiosity from getting the best of her. She mentally smacked herself in the head. ‘Stop asking questions!! Leave the poor girl alone!’

That’s when Eni realized he was asking so many questions of the girl but hadn’t even introduced herself yet! “Oh, I’m so sorry! My name is Eni, Eniola Abara. 6th year!” she beamed at the girl, hoping that would help make up for the personal question asking.
Watch out the transfiguration professor, that sounded like a good advice. "Duly noted." Aurora slightly nodded. She had met like a couple of Hogwarts student but none of them mentioned about the professors. This could be a handy tip for a new student like her. The Korean-American couldn't help but slightly chuckled when she asked where was she from. Technically she's Korean by blood, but she was born and raised in USA. "I'm from America." She answered. "And we do have various sweets, I'm more a lollipop person but I don't mind chocolate." Her eyes watched the homemade lollipops at the aisle, probably she should get some of them and try by herself.

.... You know, it's kinda rude and offensive when someone asked about her age. But probably it's just different here, Aurora had no idea. So she just gave the girl a hint of smile and casually answered her question. "I'm sixteen, I'll be sixth year this fall." Eniola, what a pretty name. It's just as pretty as her hair. "I'm Aurora." She mentioned her name and extended her hand.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.