Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas was delighted that his parents had allowed him to get some icecream. They had even allowed him to go and get it on his own, which was something that had surprised him. His parents had gone back to the leaky cauldron and had told Thomas to return there as soon as he had finished his shopping.

Thomas stood there looking around when suddenly he noticed what appeared to be an older student sitting down at a table with some shopping bags next to him. Taking a gulp he slowly walked over to the person. "Excuse me, this is my first time here and i'm sort of lost, where would you suggest getting a wand from?" Thomas looked sheepish as he waited for the boy to answer.
After almost finishing the icecream, Dorian checked his pockets to see if he had some money left but finding out he was short a few coins. He sighed softly, he wanted another icecream. Looking back up, the Ravenclaw noticed a small boy staring his way. Did he have something on his face? He wiped his mouth in case there was some icecream and then he raised an eyebrow curiously when the kid walked his way.

Ah, he was just lost. Understandable. He had been lost the first time he had entered diagon alley on his own. Poor kid was going to be late at every class like he had been during his first year if he got lost easily. "You can buy your wand at Ollivanders" he said and leaned forward in his chair and pointed in the direction of the shop. "You need to walk that path to get to the south end, you can't miss it" he said and leaned back casually in his chair. "Where are your parents?" he asked.