Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 03:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
"Everywhere," he said. Was that a good suggestion? Or was it too vague? "I love to swim in the lake and just sit by the shore. The whomping willow is cool but don't try to climb it. Be sure to check out the kitchen, it's close to our common room and you can make whatever you want or ask the house elves for some food. There are some locations that change each year or depending on the professors. What do you like to do?" Where she went to hang out would, of course, depend on what she liked to do.

Oh, she was asking about the hag. That made sense. It certainly wasn't a normal thing. "Just for a bit last year," he reassured her. No hags this year. At least, he hoped she never came back. Where had she gone anyway? "I'm not really sure. I think she was going to teach divination. But then she tried to eat someone and the professors chased her off."
Well.. that was quite an answer. Pretty sure Vivi had already figured out that everywhere was a great place to be. But you know, she was kinda hoping for a respond that showed the BEST place to be. Kinda like a stress reliever from all the stupid lessons and homework. Merlin, she thought first year was free and easy. "The whomping willow is that big tree that likes to whack people right?" It sounded really cool, not even scary, but she wasn't going to risk her life trying to chase those branches. "I like... eating marshmallows, and skipping around, and... talking? My daddy said there were talking portraits here! Is that true?"

Last year? A hag? Good Merlin at least she was around. "Is there a chance she's coming back THIS term though?" It was just a recent event, to be honest. But she really hoped she didn't have to face the hag anytime soon. She would've... cried. Meh. "So they actually allowed a hag to teach Divination?" Really, though? Crazy staff!

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...