Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
The view up here was incredibly splendid! Vivi took a moment to appreciate her surroundings and inhale the fresh air! Ahh yes, the air in the Dungeons was sort of water-y and salty. Suppose the scent came from the Black Lake, since their common room was located down there. "It looks great up here,"" Vivi said to the boy. "Don't you think so, Sir Oliver?" Also, great weather out too.

"Well, obviously I am!" She was tiny, really. It was just so evident. "You're older! And... does that mean WISER too?" She'd have to know stuff from him, since he was more mature than she was. He was a teenage too, because like... third year... thirteen years old. Yep. That also meant Vivi had someone to pester with her endless firstie questions! Yay? Yay!
"I do! You can see for miles." Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. But he could see pretty far up there. Across the grounds for sure. He could see some people down by the lake, some birds flying around the whomping willow. Unfortunately he couldn't see into the Forbidden Forest - the trees were too thick. There would probably be lots of interesting things happening in there.

Wiser? "...Yes." She didn't know him. He could pretend to be wise. It wasn't like she would even know if he was wrong anyway. He probably knew more than her. Was she going to ask him questions, though? He wasn't sure he was prepared for that.