View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 05:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Danielle_Daughn
Gryffindor

DMT & DMLE
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abigail L Blythe
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stephen Alexander Rutland
You have bewitched me body and soul, And I love- I love- I love you

Evie whipped her head around and stared open mouthed at Bec as she asked the Prefect if he had a girlfriend. She couldn't believe that someone her own age would ask such a thing. Just as fast as her head turned to look at Bec she turned it back to look at Frankie the prefect. She watched as he warred with his own feelings about the questions that the smaller children asked. And watched his exasperated expression as he registered her muttered question about the house-elves. If she had not been blushing before she was beet red now. As fascinating as these creatures sounded, the look on the prefects face was enough to know that she really didn't need to be asking her questions aloud.*

The sad part of all this was that she was not just a muggle, she was half witch. Her mother's family were all witches and wizards. sigh She really wished that she understood more of everything. Maybe she would write to her mother, maybe her mother could give her her grandparents address and she could even write them. Find out who they are, what they do, and why it was such a bad thing for her father and mother to love one another.. If they still did. Slowly Evie pulled herself from her own thoughts, long enough to hear the prefect answer Bec's question.*