View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Wesley eyed the massive drop off. Ehhh. Hehhh... Yeah, it was high. "I-I'm sure once you get going, it'll be fine." Or maybe he was just trying to convince himself that because it WAS really high. Eep.

"Would they have a zip-line here if it wasn't safe?" Hmmm? Wesley didn't think so. Once they were over, Wesley helped Pepper strap herself in and then got himself in his own harness. He put his weight on it to make sure he did it right. GOOD. Wesley looked at Pepper and nodded. "I'll be right behind you. Promise." He flashed her a grin that hopefully didn't show how nervous he was and urged her to go. Before he changed his mind!
"Right." She was sure of that too... or at least she WANTED to be. EEP. Pepper held on tight as she listened to Wesley rationalize the situation. Was it just her, or did he sound like he wasn't just saying these things for her benefit? Was he scared too?

Okay. Deep breath. She could totally do this. Pepper glanced over at Wesley and nodded, "Okay." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss before getting a running start and zooming off, squealing all the way.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Colley is offline   Reply With Quote